Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

Cantankerous 09.05.2008 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
^^^I'm sad, schizogirl....care to PM w/me? - I really need someone to talk to now.

you should have pmed me
or you still could but i probably wouldn't be very helpful considering that i'm not the most optimistic person in the world

MellySingsDoom 09.05.2008 03:35 AM

I should've done, but I figured that you were out and about doing stuff - (I was not in a good way - am a bit better now, though). I'll PM you later on anyway :)

cryptowonderdruginvogue 09.05.2008 03:37 AM

I'm fucking wasted
Have to be at the airport in a couple of hours

GREAT

Cantankerous 09.05.2008 03:38 AM

you definitely wouldn't have wanted any words of wisdom or advice or whatev from me earlier because i was piss drunk, and you know how i pretty much don't have a filter on my mouth anyway? alcohol makes it 10x worse.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 09.05.2008 03:39 AM

You're an amazing being

Cantankerous 09.05.2008 03:41 AM

i know.

MellySingsDoom 09.05.2008 03:42 AM

crypto - have fun in Paris, my man!

Cantankers - Yeah, i think I know what you mean. You would've said what you thought/felt sans filter, but that would have probably upset me some more, alas.

Cantankerous 09.05.2008 03:48 AM

yeah. like i wouldn't mean to but it would probably happen.

MellySingsDoom 09.05.2008 03:54 AM

I know, and you know how fragile I can be sometimes, too. I would probably take offense, you'd be like "hey, cool it, this is me you're talking to, remember?", and I would just end up confused.

By the way, thanks for the PM offer - I appreciate that. :)

Cantankerous 09.05.2008 03:56 AM

haha we're like opposites.
bring on the abuse, motherfuckers.

yr welcome btw.

MellySingsDoom 09.05.2008 03:59 AM

^^^Ha ha, maybe it's the "opposites" thing that'll make our secret project work so well :D.

I was having a PM chat w/Crypto last night, and was telling him about Brighton. I tried posting some pics of "hot" Brighton babes for him, and needless to say I was in epic Fail territory from the start :D

Cantankerous 09.05.2008 04:03 AM

english (and irish and scottish) women are either quite attractive or else they're on the total opposite of the spectrum.

MellySingsDoom 09.05.2008 04:06 AM

There are some very attractive UK ladies here (in a proper, natural sense as opposed to "look how much fake tan, make up, bleached hair and push up bra cleavage I have" way), but also some real mingers too, for sure.

The best looking women I've seen on my travels so far have been from the Czech Republic. Some of them are simply jaw-droppingly beautiful.

Cantankerous 09.05.2008 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
There are some very attractive UK ladies here (in a proper, natural sense as opposed to "look how much fake tan, make up, bleached hair and push up bra cleavage I have" way), but also some real mingers too, for sure.

The best looking women I've seen on my travels so far have been from the Czech Republic. Some of them are simply jaw-droppingly beautiful.

yeah, the best looking ones are definitely the ones who are just natural looking..the ones who look like human beings, not like jordan.
there's so many models from that area in europe...there are extremely high concentrations of beautiful women in central and eastern europe somehow.

speaking of models FUCKING FASHION WEEK STARTS TODAY showing the spring 09 collections and that stuff i bought yesterday is going to be absolutely perfect.

MellySingsDoom 09.05.2008 04:23 AM

Yay for Fashion Week. I take it you're going to check out lots of stuff during the whole week? I can imagine you watching a catwalk show, getting annoyed with one of the less striking catwalk models, and going, "no no no, THIS is how you walk down a catwalk!" ;)

Here's a bet - if you get a pic of yerself in one of the mags during Fashion Week (and post a pic to prove it), I have to buy you drinks for the whole night when I'm over in NYC next year. Deal?

Cantankerous 09.05.2008 04:26 AM

i'll probably go all week...that painting might not get finished until next week because there's going to be shitloads of parties to go to...

you got a deal. IF they take my picture which i doubt because i'm not even a low level celebrity but you never know.

MellySingsDoom 09.05.2008 04:30 AM

I'd never doubt your ability to make a good impression, C - man, this drinks this is going to be soooo expensive, heh heh heh :D ;)

Cantankerous 09.05.2008 04:54 AM

ahaa better start saving up now
i can never figure out why people with cameras seem to be so taken with me

punkaspoo 09.05.2008 04:55 AM

I got 40 euros fine in Berlin for travelling without ticket. The due was 26th day and I didn't pay. Now they send me a new fine and now I owe Germany 80 euros. Didn't they learn anything from WW2? Bastards.

MellySingsDoom 09.05.2008 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
ahaa better start saving up now
i can never figure out why people with cameras seem to be so taken with me

*Melly starts up 'High Interest Cantankers Drink Account' with bank*

I guess they be taken with you, because of your ensemble look and face/features.