Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

EMMAh 09.15.2008 11:25 PM

It sucks :(

You can put on lip gloss, but it never lasts and doesn't do shit to fix things.

✌➬ 09.15.2008 11:26 PM

I know, thank god I don't get sick often.

EMMAh 09.15.2008 11:29 PM

I don't either, this cold was unexpected.

Most of the time I can feel them coming. This was just me sneezing a few times, sneezing a little more, and BAM. Cold by night time.

✌➬ 09.15.2008 11:31 PM

Aw, hope you feel better, drink orange juice.

Sonic Youth 37 09.16.2008 12:39 AM

terriblecanyons 09.16.2008 12:45 AM

I must have that.

Sonic Youth 37 09.16.2008 12:48 AM

Yes. that is also a must for me, but there are none on ebay at the moment.

Cantankerous 09.16.2008 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
I don't understand how quickly something like that could heal anyway, if it's stuffed inside your bra. My one friend has both of hers done, and the other has one.

im gonna get one. maybe today, who knows, i have nothing better to do and i get to go see all my friends at the tattoo shop. i don't ever wear a bra anymore so i don't think it would pose much of a problem.

MellySingsDoom 09.16.2008 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
Who in their right mind would get their junk pierced? Seriously.

Personally, genital piercings do nothing for me at all, as far as cockage goes. I don't have a problem with clitoral/vaginal piercings (or if men want to have their cocks pierced), but I dunno, maybe I'm too old and bewildered to "get" them... I remember seeing a pic of Genesis P Orridge's pierced cock and scrotum 18 years ago, and not being shocked/surprised, just more curious really. And of course, it goes without saying that tribal/ethnic cultures have been doing this genital etc piercing thing since time began anyway.

terriblecanyons 09.16.2008 04:38 AM

I just don't see why someone would do it. It makes no sense at all.

And god do I wish I could sleep...

Pookie 09.16.2008 04:40 AM

I think if piercings appeal to you, they appeal to you.

And if they don't, it's hard to understand why they would.

(Or something).

Cantankerous 09.16.2008 04:40 AM

that would huuuuuuuuurt so bad.

the only thing i have done currently is my belly button and i have two holes in each ear lobe and one in the cartilage of my right ear.

Pookie 09.16.2008 04:41 AM

I've got to go soon and throw together stuff for the picnic I promised my daughter when I pick her up from school.

MellySingsDoom 09.16.2008 04:42 AM

terriblecanyons: Well with piercings etc, they look great on some people, and majorly yeech on others, and I feel that in particular this goes for genital piercings.

I'm at work at present, so alas I'm not able to ring you up and sing you a lullaby - mind you, with my crappy singing voice, that's probably for the best :D

C: If you're going to get your nipples pierced, you may as well get the pair done...are you thinking of getting another tattoo done, too?

Cantankerous 09.16.2008 04:45 AM

for some reason i only want one nipple pierced.

i have been thinking about getting a tattoo of a bat done for like three years. the idea still really appeals to me so i just might.

terriblecanyons 09.16.2008 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
terriblecanyons: Well with piercings etc, they look great on some people, and majorly yeech on others, and I feel that in particular this goes for genital piercings.

I'm at work at present, so alas I'm not able to ring you up and sing you a lullaby - mind you, with my crappy singing voice, that's probably for the best :D

Makes sense I guess.
Maybe I should get some alcohol... nah. Not after last time's excursions. God knows I'm a mess when I'm drunk, and love to rant on message boards and the phone, as Melly in particular knows.

MellySingsDoom 09.16.2008 04:51 AM

terriblecanyons - ha ha ha, yes I do know! (I'll send you a PM later on this evening :))

C: Release the bats! Sounds like a nice idea for a tattoo. Whereabouts would you have it done?

terriblecanyons 09.16.2008 04:53 AM

I really hope I didn't talk that much.
I remember I kept losing trains of thoughts without even trying...

Cantankerous 09.16.2008 04:55 AM

the back of my neck

what i want is a line drawing of a vampire bat, like in a textbook so i'm looking for pictures all over the place

MellySingsDoom 09.16.2008 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
the back of my neck

what i want is a line drawing of a vampire bat, like in a textbook so i'm looking for pictures all over the place

Ah that sounds like a good place to have one...doesn't Kegmama have one there too? A kinda Victorian-gothic bat design would really suit you, I reckon.

tc - We were both rambling away, so don't worry. I'll let you know more when I PM you this evening.