Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

floatingslowly 09.18.2008 12:24 PM

I can't do this.

somebody else please break it to her.

Cantankerous 09.18.2008 12:24 PM

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses floatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses floatingslowly kicks all

MellySingsDoom 09.18.2008 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
I dunno, like in real life or something??

Lilly, I can see why some people don't like KR.

Melly, it's not really that much. $10 for six months, $20 for a year. I would be better if it was free though haha.

EMMAh, floatingslolwy and girlgun don't just "know" each other, they be a couple and have a kick-ass boy, er, minibot. Yays to the whole Bot family all round.

EMMAh 09.18.2008 01:31 PM

Yeah, hahha. I PMed him about it.

I seriously had no clue though, I dunno how everyone else did. Perhaps I'm just slow or something.

MellySingsDoom 09.18.2008 04:30 PM

EMMAh - to be fair, I didn't realise for a long time myself, until girlgun mentioned it in a post.

Irrelevance - why does my bloody I-Tunes decide to piss around whilst I'm trying to listen to Crass? It's a Government conspiracy, I tells ya!

gmku 09.18.2008 04:32 PM

I guess I'll have to be careful about when I flirt with she who calls herself girlgun. I don't want to get beat up or anything.

demonrail666 09.18.2008 04:33 PM

And I, of course, fathered the boy Slowly.

Cantankerous 09.18.2008 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonrail666

aren't you like a month older than him?

you were gettin' your pimp on early.

EMMAh 09.18.2008 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
EMMAh - to be fair, I didn't realise for a long time myself, until girlgun mentioned it in a post.

Irrelevance - why does my bloody I-Tunes decide to piss around whilst I'm trying to listen to Crass? It's a Government conspiracy, I tells ya!

I fucking hate iTunes, Media Player all the way (although I don't like the new one much, I wish I still had the old one)

Sending anarchy and peace Melly's way ;)

Alex's Trip 09.18.2008 04:38 PM

i <3 iTunes

And the new Genius feature.

Cantankerous 09.18.2008 04:38 PM

firefox is ghey

Alex's Trip 09.18.2008 04:39 PM

ie is str8

MellySingsDoom 09.18.2008 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
firefox is ghey

And that's why I use it, heh heh heh. Well that, and the fact that I loathe Internet Explorer.

Cheers for the anarchy n love, EMMAh :)
"Do they owe us a living? COURSE THEY FUCKING DO!"

Cantankerous 09.18.2008 04:42 PM

i have to click on shit 22000 times to get it to go

it's not slow, it actually doesn't work/respond at all when i click on a link.

Alex's Trip 09.18.2008 04:43 PM

So this cute* tall (giraffe really) religious girl in a few of my classes and whom I've known since my freshman year has finally been broken by public education and now says things are "gay." And I'm 99.9% sure that she knows I'm gay, but I don't want to be the piss jerk who says "Um, could you not say that around me because it kind of offends me coming from you."

*adorable, darling, dainty

demonrail666 09.18.2008 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonrail666

Actually, that should maybe be reworded. It sounds even more perverse than I'd originally intended. Sick even.

Cantankerous 09.18.2008 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
So this cute tall (giraffe really) religious girl in a few of my classes and whom I've known since my freshman year has finally been broken by public education and now says things are "gay." And I'm 99.9% sure that she knows I'm gay, but I don't want to be the piss jerk who says "Um, could you not say that around me because it kind of offends me coming from you."

i never understood why it offends people. it's not an insult to gays. it's no different than calling something retarded.

floatingslowly 09.18.2008 04:44 PM

Quote:

And the new Genius feature.

is it really that good? I was under the impression that it operated like gracenote's genres (meaning, full of shit).

I've also not been too keen on giving apple a look-see at my gigantic library. :o

MellySingsDoom 09.18.2008 04:45 PM

C - That's really odd, cos it seems to work OK here....could it be a Mac thing, I wonder?

demonrail666 09.18.2008 04:45 PM

Quote:

So this cute tall (giraffe really) religious girl in a few of my classes and whom I've known since my freshman year has finally been broken by public education and now says things are "gay." And I'm 99.9% sure that she knows I'm gay, but I don't want to be the piss jerk who says "Um, could you not say that around me because it kind of offends me coming from you."

No problem. Just stop being a homosexualist and then you won't be offended.