Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

Cantankerous 09.18.2008 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonrail666
Someone give me a clue for fuck sake. I know he shot himself, so that's where the gun comes in. But ... I dunno, it can't just be that. Can it?

"and i swear that i don't have a gun" is a line from the song come as you are.

the picture i used is a police photo from when he died. he is dead in the picture.

you're thick.

EMMAh 09.18.2008 05:01 PM

I gave up caring about how Kurt died a long ass time ago.

If he killed himself he's a selfish bastard, but it's sad he felt he needed to do it.

If Courtney killed him/hired someone to do it, congrats to her on getting away with it for so long. He probably would have killed himself anyways (if not intentionally, by drug overdose)

MellySingsDoom 09.18.2008 05:02 PM

C - ah, that I didn't know. Interesting.

demonrail666 09.18.2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
"and i swear that i don't have a gun" is a line from the song come as you are.

the picture i used is a police photo from when he died. he is dead in the picture.

you're thick.

AAAHHHH. I see. In which case your poster was very clever indeed.

Cantankerous 09.18.2008 05:02 PM

i don't think courtney had anything to do with it but i don't care either. he'd dead. nothing will bring him back.

Quote:

AAAHHHH. I see. In which case your poster was very clever indeed.

and i thank you, sir.

Cantankerous 09.18.2008 05:04 PM

just for the record, that is the gun (or type of gun) he used to kill himself. so anyone who thinks it was impossible for him to pull the trigger. you're wrong.

demonrail666 09.18.2008 05:04 PM

I keep saying it and it's true. There really is no need for schools with the likes of cantankerous to guide us through life.

MellySingsDoom 09.18.2008 05:04 PM

I remember the day that Kurt died really well - lotd of us ringing each other up saying "Shit, did you hear about that?". I was actually more affected by that than the death of Princess Diana, of which I felt nothing at all.

I am one cold motherfucker sometimes.

EDIT - Poor Dylan Carlson....imagine having that on your conscience....

Cantankerous 09.18.2008 05:05 PM

fuck princess diana.

Quote:

I keep saying it and it's true. There really is no need for schools with the likes of cantankerous to guide us through life.

i can't handle all the thick-as-shit folks at once.

demonrail666 09.18.2008 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous

just for the record, that IS the gun he used to kill himself. so anyone who thinks it was impossible for him to pull the trigger. you're wrong.

Hmmm, the sheer extent of your knowledge regarding this Cobain fellow's 'suicide' is rather interesting. Just as well I'm not naturally suspicious.

demonrail666 09.18.2008 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
I was actually more affected by that than the death of Princess Diana, of which I felt nothing at all.

Well i'm not surprised, considering the amount of H you took that morning just to be able to cope with the news. I've never seen so many tears.

deflinus 09.18.2008 05:08 PM

kurt cobain was an alien. he went home

schizophrenicroom 09.18.2008 05:08 PM

oh god, i've been on findadeath.com for the past ten minutes. i can't look away.

Cantankerous 09.18.2008 05:08 PM

yeah i was obsessed when i was about 11-13

schizophrenicroom 09.18.2008 05:09 PM

i've never really felt anything looking at gore sites or the shock stuff. maybe my stomach is ridiculously strong.

Cantankerous 09.18.2008 05:10 PM

doesn't bother me either.

MellySingsDoom 09.18.2008 05:11 PM

Rotten.com is the Butthole Surfers of the internet world.

The suicide pics of Dead (Mayhem vocalist) are, um ,interesting. "Excuse all the blood" and all that. That pic appeared on a Mayehm boot, I believe.

demonrail - well, thank you for mentioning my skag-relief on a public board....I hate you!

EMMAh 09.18.2008 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i've never really felt anything looking at gore sites or the shock stuff. maybe my stomach is ridiculously strong.

Me neither, we're desensitized.

I bet if we were alive 100 years ago, and saw some of the shit we're exposed to today, we would be chuffing all over.

MellySingsDoom 09.18.2008 05:14 PM

Anyone here seen the video of R Budd Dwyer shooting himself in public? That's not shocking for the gore, but more so for the circumstances.

"Budd, DON'T"
"This will...hurt someone".

Cantankerous 09.18.2008 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Anyone here seen the video of R Budd Dwyer shooting himself in public? That's not shocking for the gore, but more so for the circumstances.

"Budd, DON'T"
"This will...hurt someone".

yeah.
i laughed.

oop.s/