Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Complain. (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=32245)

jon boy 11.04.2009 08:25 PM

so where is alfredo's wife from then? i wonder how they met etc.

!@#$%! 11.04.2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
if only!

anybody who enjoys life makes you break out in hives. you'd like to see this board filled only with gloomy people, wouldn't you? you "disapprove" of rob, crypto, kegmama, satan, me, anybody who isn't a depressed fucking harbinger of doom (ok, flotz likes doom but he's not depressed, it's just his favorite hobby).

suck it, you friendless twat. we're not leaving. well, im gonna leave maybe for a few hours or a day or two, but i'll sure be back, you fucking sad sack.

i have a movie and some good chocolate to attend to with my mail order wife. feel free to continue your stupidities, but just know that you can't win.

Alex's Trip 11.04.2009 08:26 PM

no money for cigarettes.

my mom has found ways to give me money that can't be spent on cigarettes. bullshit.

Edit: what the fuck, stop having such a shamelessly clusterfucked bitchfest up in here.

knox 11.04.2009 08:27 PM

i really dont think personal lives or how people meet are any relevant to anything that has to do with a message board. just saying.

pbradley 11.04.2009 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knox
i really dont think personal lives or how people meet are any relevant to anything that has to do with a message board. just saying.

So they belong here?

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857

knox 11.04.2009 08:55 PM

so king buzzo loves anal sex - thats not personal.

jon boy 11.04.2009 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
anybody who enjoys life makes you break out in hives. you'd like to see this board filled only with gloomy people, wouldn't you? you "disapprove" of rob, crypto, kegmama, satan, me, anybody who isn't a depressed fucking harbinger of doom (ok, flotz likes doom but he's not depressed, it's just his favorite hobby).

suck it, you friendless twat. we're not leaving. well, im gonna leave maybe for a few hours or a day or two, but i'll sure be back, you fucking sad sack.

i have a movie and some good chocolate to attend to with my mail order wife. feel free to continue your stupidities, but just know that you can't win.

get used to it sunshine and stop moaning like a schoolboy. if i see morons then they shall be called out. one thing that is making me chuckle is your attempts to somehow police me. have fun crying into your pillow.

phoenix 11.05.2009 05:51 AM

too much thc. the world just went away for 7 hrs.

Rob Instigator 11.05.2009 08:13 AM

I am complaining that the old lady next to us last nigth at Jones Hall kept fuckingh sneezing as loud as possible during the gentle parts of Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto!

SHUT UP OLD BITCH!!!!!

It was like this

At-CHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

at-CHEEEEEEEE!!!!!

that fucking cunt could have easily muffled the shit but fuck her ass cuz Itzahk Perlman was amazing and the sonic youth lovin ladies are oh so fine and life is a wonderful thing and I am gonna snake m some tickets to Wagner's Lohengrinn if it kills me!!!!!!!!! Houston Grand Opera!

It also sucks that after a night like last night I am in at work at 6:30 AM because of some fucking board meeting bullshit.

amnd ploesj is like a dream woman.

Satan 11.05.2009 08:26 AM

i had so many horrible dreams last night

the worst one was where i was pregnant

i almost cried

:(

Keeping It Simple 11.05.2009 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
i had so many horrible dreams last night

the worst one was where i was pregnant

i almost cried

:(

Who knocked you up?

Satan 11.05.2009 09:35 AM

my boyfriend
it wasn't that it was him, if anyone's gonna knock me up it better be him
it's just that my life would be over

fyi i am 1000000% not pregnant

Keeping It Simple 11.05.2009 09:38 AM

Quote:

my boyfriend
it wasn't that it was him, if anyone's gonna knock me up it better be him
it's just that my life would be over

fyi i am 1000000% not pregnant

Why do I get the feeling your boyfriend would do a runner as soon as he found out you're pregnant.

Satan 11.05.2009 09:40 AM

he wouldn't. i would get an abortion if i got pregnant.

why are you such a twat anyway? get laid.

Keeping It Simple 11.05.2009 09:42 AM

Quote:

he wouldn't. i would get an abortion if i got pregnant.

why are you such a twat anyway? get laid.

And get a girl like you pregnant? :rolleyes:

Satan 11.05.2009 09:42 AM

poor excuse.

not that you'd be fucking a girl like me.

Keeping It Simple 11.05.2009 09:43 AM

Quote:

poor excuse.

not that you'd be fucking a girl like me.

You don't know what's it like around here. If I got a girl pregnant, her father would cut my dick off!

Satan 11.05.2009 09:44 AM

it's for the better. we don't need more of you.

Keeping It Simple 11.05.2009 09:55 AM

Quote:

it's for the better. we don't need more of you.

I love you too.

chicka 11.05.2009 10:38 AM

Sorry you feel that way Satan. Still it is your body and your right to do with it as you please. It's just there are plenty of childless marriage that would jump at getting a baby.