Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

terriblecanyons 08.11.2009 01:29 AM

Yup, she went to Jerusalem and hooked up with some dude. I lol'd

terriblecanyons 08.11.2009 03:14 AM

josh had to go and now I'mb ored

terriblecanyons 08.11.2009 04:15 AM

i got 5 reps today, thanks guys, thast my personal record

floatingslowly 08.11.2009 12:39 PM

I just got suckered out of $5 by some kids. they were selling beef jerky "so they could afford tuition".

I'm firing my minion for allowing those red-headed goblins into my office.

although, they were brilliant sales-people. the young boy looked at me in awe (after I asked for the peppered kind of jerky) and said "wow...the peppered kind? yr a real tough man!"

fucking flattery will get you everywhere, kid.

davenotdead 08.11.2009 12:44 PM

this 5 or 6 year old aussie girl managed to get over $3 [aus] out of me.
i was tired and on my way home from class and i walked straight into their trap.

they put on a "puppet show" for about 20 seconds and it was mildly entertaining, so i gave em some change, like a buck twenty-five or so, but i held back the $2 dollar coin, and i think the older girl saw, and said "hey" and looked at me in a menacingly-cute fashion and scrunched her nose, and so i handed it over. mostly amazed that 2 five year old oz girls would stop a strange 21 year-old american muscle man and demand greater compensation for their entertainment act. took cajones

Rob Instigator 08.11.2009 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
catholic girls are bad news. you're hearing it straight from the horse's (whore's?) mouth.

Catholic School Girls Rule
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epq7luiv_2Q

davenotdead 08.11.2009 01:18 PM

love school girls

Satan 08.11.2009 01:20 PM

i think i still have my uniform

davenotdead 08.11.2009 01:28 PM

i'm listening

Satan 08.11.2009 01:29 PM

that's it. i think it's at my dad's house. i probably couldn't even fit into it anymore, i weighed 90 lbs back then.

davenotdead 08.11.2009 01:30 PM

u should probably make a video of yrself trying on the old uniform to see if it fits. i could then tell you if it would work or if you'd need to make modifications/tailoring

Satan 08.11.2009 01:31 PM

next time i visit. you have my word.

floatingslowly 08.11.2009 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davenotdead
u should probably make a video of yrself trying on the old uniform to see if it fits. i could then tell you if it would work or if you'd need to make modifications/tailoring

^^^ I tried that same tactic and have yet to see yr friend's n00dz. good luck, though.

davenotdead 08.11.2009 01:35 PM

Quote:

next time i visit. you have my word.

i look forward to this.

ps floatz - there was no camera yesterday. but yes she was in a bikini :cool:

Sonic Youth 37 08.11.2009 01:50 PM

The Pirate Bay is down :(

joe11121 08.11.2009 05:05 PM

Hey guys, what a shitty Tuesday it has been so far, nothing but rain, I wanted to go swimming. arg

Derek 08.11.2009 05:50 PM

Sittin' here thinkin' about
What I got to do
Sittin' here tryin' to think
Where do my talents lie
Yes I'm sittin' here thinkin'
What am I supposed to be
What does it mean that I'm livin'
What will it mean when I die
And how about you there
Do you know what you are
No matter who you are there
You must get the point
I came to ask you
Just who you think you are

Derek 08.11.2009 05:51 PM

Oh and I'm weird but... I love the rain. Well, I don't like walking in it but I love watching it from my bedroom window.

terriblecanyons 08.11.2009 05:56 PM

Your signature is awesome.

Satan 08.11.2009 06:02 PM

^ amen to that

joe11121 08.11.2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
Sittin' here thinkin' about
What I got to do
Sittin' here tryin' to think
Where do my talents lie
Yes I'm sittin' here thinkin'
What am I supposed to be
What does it mean that I'm livin'
What will it mean when I die
And how about you there
Do you know what you are
No matter who you are there
You must get the point
I came to ask you
Just who you think you are

Wish I could rep ya for this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
Oh and I'm weird but... I love the rain. Well, I don't like walking in it but I love watching it from my bedroom window.

I love rain too, but it rains everyday, so it gets quite annoying, it's suppose to stop for the next couple days, so I'm hoping it does.

terriblecanyons 08.11.2009 06:52 PM

EVOLghost 08.11.2009 07:03 PM

I am hoping to buy this car....I'm gonna look at it tomorrow...god this is my dream used car...I hope it run ok n stuff....

EDIT: Not this car but it's just like this one. the pic didn't work for some reason

automatic bzooty 08.11.2009 07:06 PM

i was gonna leave someone a "shit, son, you need to learn to park" note today, because they were all slanted into like a third of the only space left in the lot. fuckerrr.

TheFoxBen 08.11.2009 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I am hoping to buy this car....I'm gonna look at it tomorrow...god this is my dream used car...I hope it run ok n stuff....

EDIT: Not this car but it's just like this one. the pic didn't work for some reason

Wow. IS THAT A FUCKING LEBARON ?

alteredcourse 08.11.2009 08:30 PM

I need to post my troubles. I have been trying to make a break from my life temporarily for the past while. I've never taken a vacation and figured that I'd have to either just do it, or have a nervous breakdown, truly, as I've experienced in the past. Finally, I decided on a venture to Cuba.

Being in a serious relationship, I included my other half in my plans. Thing is, is that although he agreed to it, I've had to drag him through the planning process. I told him it would be fine if I went alone; hell, it'd probably be good for both of us, but no, he insisted he wanted to come. Finally, after a couple of false starts with booking, we made it to the fucking travel agent and at the very last minute he suggests we extend the trip to double the time. What? How long the trip is to be is a very fundamental little decision, something we should have established right off the bat. We ended up waffling at the moment we finally sat with the travel agent, and went home decisionless, again.

Maybe this is just a thing women do, where they make a single problem relate to all these ridiculous other problems that have nothing to do with the actual situation. But here I am wondering, if we are so fucking out of sync with this fucking trip, then why are we even together? Is this mis-communication the defining obstacle in our futile attempt to hold it together?

Fuck, sometimes I think that at the bottom of my heart I truly do just want to do more shit by myself, as I never have, but then some part of my brain tells me I'm just craving the other side of the fence and I'd want it the other way if I was single.

Rob Instigator 08.11.2009 08:34 PM

been there
it sucks
you gotta make decisions for YOUR life though. It is YOUR life

alteredcourse 08.11.2009 08:41 PM

Rob, much appreciatin' that.

It does suck.
Relationships require compromise, which can at times seem restraining but other times be completely positive.
I just dont know how much of this compromise stuff I'm doing just because I'm too scared to take a leap.

Was there ever a breaking point for you?

Nice new sig, by the way.

Rob Instigator 08.11.2009 08:56 PM

when i realized I had married someone that I wished instead was my sister. harsh and sad

Satan 08.11.2009 09:02 PM

terriblecanyons 08.11.2009 09:03 PM

Is that Latoya? dear god I want that jacket

alteredcourse 08.11.2009 09:03 PM

Ouch.

But, it seems like you've reckoned the situation, and good for that.

I do have a feeling that that's where I am.
Either way, one way or another I will go to fucking cuba!

Satan 08.11.2009 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
Is that Latoya? dear god I want that jacket

yeah it is
i thought the same thing when i saw the picture

terriblecanyons 08.11.2009 09:09 PM

I will soon become queen of rep.

jerf 08.11.2009 09:10 PM

those double stuffed oreos are shit. thats just fucks up the "stuff" to "cookie" ratio is a bad way. i hate when people mess with oreos.
on the other hand, i love the orange color on the halloween oreos. theyre so much fun!

Satan 08.11.2009 09:20 PM

oh shit guess whose about to be home.

i have business to attend to.

later haters.

schizophrenicroom 08.11.2009 09:46 PM

Quote:

fierce

deflinus 08.11.2009 10:03 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r25YnhuLmE4

terriblecanyons 08.11.2009 10:06 PM

Quote: