Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

al shabbray 10.04.2008 04:57 AM

^^^^^melly what the fuck?

why? you are an important anchor point of this board, at least in my book. please come back if you feel so!!! and please stay in touch via soundcloud or something!!! I copy/paste this into a pm too

atsonicpark 10.04.2008 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
I'm gonna quit this board, for personal reasons.

Please PM me if you want to stay in touch with me.

Love and Peace to all the GOOD people here - you do mean a lot to me.

MellySingsDoom xxx

what.

greedrex 10.04.2008 07:35 AM

From what i understand (PMs + above message), i do believe Melly has got a problem with some of us here. I DO hope i didn't light any conflicts with the -supposed to be fun- "Do you miss Cantank" thread. This one became kind of rough and happened right during the troll invasion.....
i'm kinda bitter really.

atsonicpark 10.04.2008 07:36 AM

damn that sucks. I'm pretty sure melly and I always got along. Fuck.

greedrex 10.04.2008 07:39 AM

well the thing is everybody got along with melly cuz he's such a nice dude all round. So i suspect he took something that was said here very seriously maybe in relation to Cantank's departure + my thread.
But then again i could be totally wrong and it's none of my business.
It is true that the overall tone of the board this last couple of weeks is kind of rough and reckless... filled with sacrasm and all. i dunno.

al shabbray 10.04.2008 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greedrex
From what i understand (PMs + above message), i do believe Melly has got a problem with some of us here. I DO hope i didn't light any conflicts with the -supposed to be fun- "Do you miss Cantank" thread. This one became kind of rough and happened right during the troll invasion.....
i'm kinda bitter really.

yes, as far as I can tell that was one of the ugliest moments in SYG history at least in my book (not your comments, but how the thread turned out)

greedrex 10.04.2008 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al shabbray
yes, as far as I can tell that was one of the ugliest moments in SYG history at least in my book (not your comments, but how the thread turned out)

Sonic Youth 37 10.04.2008 04:14 PM

15 hours of sleep ftw.

greedrex 10.04.2008 04:20 PM

this guitar....

Derek 10.04.2008 04:48 PM

I've just realised that my town is very dull, with dull people in it.

al shabbray 10.04.2008 06:18 PM

thats nothing new for me, unfortunately

Derek 10.04.2008 06:23 PM

It's crazy how many close-minded people there are. It seem like I'm the only one in my town who actually wants to experience NEW ideas.

atsonicpark 10.04.2008 06:24 PM

I don't have that problem here... Lots of open minded people into good music and good films.

Still, most of 'em just want to drink and act retarded. Not my thing. But if that's what makes 'em happy, cool.

al shabbray 10.04.2008 06:28 PM

I got pretty closed minded people here with the goal of getting drunk and acting retarded. bad combination. but I am escaping regularly to better places like hamburg or berlin where I like to act retarded, hahahaha

Derek 10.04.2008 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I don't have that problem here... Lots of open minded people into good music and good films.

Still, most of 'em just want to drink and act retarded. Not my thing. But if that's what makes 'em happy, cool.

You're lucky dude, you have this network of friends that are all into the same shit as you... I wish I had that! I dunno, it might be an age thing since I'm quite a bit younger than you.

bwaha 10.04.2008 07:34 PM

ii am drinking tonight
i must be a bad person huh

al shabbray 10.04.2008 07:44 PM

what?

atsonicpark 10.04.2008 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwaha
ii am drinking tonight
i must be a bad person huh

Not exactly. But this reply proved you're an idiotic person at least.

Derek 10.04.2008 07:50 PM

You are a horrible person bwaha

al shabbray 10.04.2008 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Not exactly. But this reply proved you're an idiotic person at least.

hahahaha