Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

!@#$%! 10.04.2008 08:50 PM

yeah. i miss "fun weekends" but this is strangely exciting. i feel like im an obscure extra in an episode of the west wing, or something.

schizophrenicroom 10.04.2008 08:52 PM

i really wanted to watch the west wing today, out of nowhere, but i was too lazy to seek it out online.

this weekend is a placeholder for me. it needs to be monday.

Sonic Youth 37 10.04.2008 08:52 PM

I nearly choked on a tic-tac.

terriblecanyons 10.04.2008 08:53 PM

Frightening.

Sonic Youth 37 10.04.2008 08:56 PM

Yeah, almost brought down by such a tasty thing. That's like my fear that I'll be crushed to death by books every time I set foot in the Book Eddy.

schizophrenicroom 10.04.2008 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
I nearly choked on a tic-tac.

yikes. i did the same last night with a piece of steak.

Sonic Youth 37 10.04.2008 09:00 PM

I tried to eat a Jersey Mike's sub the night I got my braces, yeah...i was alone and basically had to just flail until I could breathe, like several minutes of violent thrashing.

!@#$%! 10.04.2008 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i really wanted to watch the west wing today, out of nowhere, but i was too lazy to seek it out online.

this weekend is a placeholder for me. it needs to be monday.

the first 4 seasons of tv were TV CRACK for me. pop in a dvd, watch the whole of it, make popcorn, watch another dvd, ingest caffeine, watch another dvd, return them, hope that netflix comes SOON DAMMMITTTTT!!!

watchu mean "placeholder"?

terriblecanyons 10.04.2008 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
I tried to eat a Jersey Mike's sub the night I got my braces, yeah...i was alone and basically had to just flail until I could breathe, like several minutes of violent thrashing.

Holy fuck. That's my number one fear.

schizophrenicroom 10.04.2008 09:04 PM

yikes, that's terrifying.

last christmas, my brother choked on a piece of steak (we don't do well with steak), and this woman gave us $40 and said that jesus loves us.

!@#$%! 10.04.2008 09:05 PM

Quote:

yikes, that's terrifying.

last christmas, my brother choked on a piece of steak (we don't do well with steak), and this woman gave us $40 and said that jesus loves us.

obvious association

now, i dont know about the movie

schizophrenicroom 10.04.2008 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the first 4 seasons of tv were TV CRACK for me. pop in a dvd, watch the whole of it, make popcorn, watch another dvd, ingest caffeine, watch another dvd, return them, hope that netflix comes SOON DAMMMITTTTT!!!

watchu mean "placeholder"?

i'm so happy that six feet under is on demand, because i can sit and enjoy six hours at a time.

terriblecanyons and i are wreaking havoc in st augustine monday. we're seeing against me! at this cute little venue. until then, i wait.

!@#$%! 10.04.2008 09:06 PM

Quote:

i'm so happy that six feet under is on demand, because i can sit and enjoy six hours at a time.

what the hell?

WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

schizophrenicroom 10.04.2008 09:07 PM

hbo on demand! they put up six episodes at a time. right now it's the very first six.

Sonic Youth 37 10.04.2008 09:07 PM

Quote:

terriblecanyons and i are wreaking havoc in st augustine monday. we're seeing against me! at this cute little venue. until then, i wait.

Yay for cute little venues!

schizophrenicroom 10.04.2008 09:08 PM

i get a ton of flyers to hand out for shows there, and i'm afraid tickets will sell out.. i need to see if i can get on the guest list again. it's the best place.

wtf, gmail isn't working. the universe is imploding.

!@#$%! 10.04.2008 09:10 PM

Quote:

hbo on demand! they put up six episodes at a time. right now it's the very first six.

oh i snooped but i am about to finish the last season gaaaaaahhhh.

apparently it's only 8pm. looks like i'll have the chance to go out, after all.

8pm! i thought it was like 11.

schizophrenicroom 10.04.2008 09:11 PM

you can start all over again.

i keep thinking it's later. i rather wish it was.

for some reason this is the only website i can access.

pantophobia 10.04.2008 09:14 PM

6 "T"s is more then seventy

this DOESN'T make sense on a hell of a lot of levels, yet here it is

terriblecanyons 10.04.2008 09:14 PM

Quote:

i get a ton of flyers to hand out for shows there, and i'm afraid tickets will sell out.. i need to see if i can get on the guest list again. it's the best place.

wtf, gmail isn't working. the universe is imploding.

Ugh, that would suck if that happened.