Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

pbradley 10.29.2008 07:06 PM

This is a useful poem:

http://www.wordarc.com/alishahnovin/...rian_Love_Poem

schizophrenicroom 10.29.2008 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ✌➬
I know but that class is boring, ugh I hate it. So what you been up to?

very little.

josh- that's pretty formal compared to a lot of "business casual" folk i've seen. bay punk ftw.

terriblecanyons 10.29.2008 07:35 PM

JADE I WISH YOU DIDN'T LIVE SO FAR FROM ME!!! I get so bored sometimes and miss how we lived within walking distance.

schizophrenicroom 10.29.2008 07:40 PM

DAMNIT, I KNOW! i keep thinking "man, i should walk over there" then i remember

i'm in failtona.

schizophrenicroom 10.29.2008 08:03 PM

why can't it be new years?

terriblecanyons 10.29.2008 08:04 PM

Goddamn Failtona.
I'm sick of constantly feeling like I need to get on with my life but I don't quite know how to do that.
I just want to be in control for once.

schizophrenicroom 10.29.2008 08:06 PM

i am doing the same things every damn day. i need to get out. so badly.

Sonic Youth 37 10.30.2008 01:36 AM

Deerhoof was the truth. Great show. They played for a little over an hour, mostly new songs. I was about 4 people back directly in front of Greg. I wish I could have been in the front but there were these insane hipsters that were dancing like fools and I was getting frustrated, so I stepped back. Still yet, the band was TIGHT. Probably the tightest band I've ever seen and Greg hits like a beast. Opening acts weren't bad at all (both two pieces). One cool part was that Greg and Satomi joined Experimental Dental School for their final song. All in all, great night.

Hopefully I can get some of my phone pics up tomorrow.

greedrex 10.30.2008 03:56 AM

wow EDS + Deerhoof sounds like a cool night out, dood. yayz

MellySingsDoom 10.30.2008 05:31 AM

Testicles.

That is all.

floatingslowly 10.30.2008 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
dear floatingslowly

If the zenith of existence is to play drumsk on Rock Band, how comes you've not been made into some sort of god yet?

Yours slightly confused.

Melly

although I'm not [yet] a gawd, but I'm big in Austin and Madrid. is being gawd really that much better??

MellySingsDoom 10.30.2008 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
although I'm not [yet] a gawd, but I'm big in Austin and Madrid. is being gawd really that much better??

I believe there's certain war, famile, pestilence and misery privileges that come with being a gawd. That, and the ability to control space and time.

floatingslowly 10.30.2008 09:52 AM

war, famine, pestilence and misery: these are things that my fans eat for breakfast.

space and time are an illusion. my HEAVY METAL bass PEDAL and SUICIDAL cymbals are 95.8% REAL. so, gawd can buy my t-shirts or GTFO.

751,600 Monkey Nursemaid fans can't be wrong!

terriblecanyons 10.30.2008 10:00 AM

GOING TO THE FAIR TODAY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Fuck yes, rides and funnel cakes.

MellySingsDoom 10.30.2008 10:28 AM

Quote:

gawd can buy my t-shirts or GTFO.

If there is such a thing at the Official Floatingslowly t-shirt, could you put me down for one? Thank you?

Thanks to "Gtr Hero 3", I can't get Kiss' "I Wanna Rock N Roll All Night" out of my head.

MellySingsDoom 10.30.2008 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
GOING TO THE FAIR TODAY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Fuck yes, rides and funnel cakes.

Watch out for strange carnival men offering you a "free ride" in their "Caravan of Fun".

Otherwise, have fun at the fair, and see if you can find the "shoot the Danzig and win a pinata" stand:

█████████ 10.30.2008 10:36 AM

eye bleach, i need eye bleach.

floatingslowly 10.30.2008 11:28 AM

Quote:

If there is such a thing at the Official Floatingslowly t-shirt, could you put me down for one? Thank you?

not yet. although I would certainly buy one, I'm not too sure that I would wear it in public. announcing such terrible taste in friends seems like a bad idea.

Quote:

Thanks to "Gtr Hero 3", I can't get Kiss' "I Wanna Rock N Roll All Night" out of my head.

Gtr Hero 3 < Drum Hero 2

just sayin'.

Quote:

Originally Posted by █████████
i need anal bleach.

that's disgusting.

al shabbray 10.30.2008 11:29 AM

^^^

you mean donkey kong jungle beats....haha

MellySingsDoom 10.30.2008 11:55 AM

Quote:

not yet. although I would certainly buy one, I'm not too sure that I would wear it in public. announcing such terrible taste in friends seems like a bad idea.

On, I'm all about the bad taste, me - I was eyeing up a T-shirt today with poster from the film classics "The Joys Of Masturbation"

Quote:

Gtr Hero 3 < Drum Hero 2

Haven't played Drum Hero, I'm afraid :(