Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

terriblecanyons 11.02.2008 11:18 AM

And holy fucking shit my throat hurts so bad. Yay for being suck.

greedrex 11.02.2008 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
No. I got the guitar for $75. There's no reason I should regret doing such a thing.

that's cool.

al shabbray 11.02.2008 12:41 PM

Quote:

No. I got the guitar for $75. There's no reason I should regret doing such a thing.

you didi it really well, I like that thing pretty much

terriblecanyons 11.02.2008 12:44 PM

Thanks!! White-out is really really hard to draw with.

HECKLER SPRAY 11.02.2008 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
shellac tonight

Lucky you.

StevOK 11.02.2008 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
I wish my hangover would end soon.

I know the feeling. I had too much tequila last night. But, as of a few minutes ago, my hangover ended.

Sonic Youth 37 11.02.2008 11:11 PM

oh shit it's 11:11. Wish time!

Edit: I got distracted by the time, so I forgot to actually post. I just had my first meal and shower since Friday. I feel like a million bucks.

Edit #2: Fuck not dressing up for Halloween. Next year I'm going all out with either Cool Hand Luke or Alex (complete with eyeball cufflinks, codpiece, speaking in Nadsat the whole night and 3 droogs)

Edit #3: Also, I think that the Joker is a very strong possibility because by next Halloween the Heath Ledger Joker buzz will have died away (no pun in 10 did) and I'll be able to portray the Joker in my own way. Which, in fact, will be a combo of the comic Joker (I am tall and lanky with a very wide toothy grin that comes to very high points in the corners.) and the Ledger Joker (the smudged make-up and what not). It will take the entire month to plan, but it might be worth it to do my own take on the Joker.

phoenix 11.02.2008 11:35 PM

I have a slight biscuit/cookie addiction to monte carlos.

http://www.arnotts.com.au/varieties/MonteCarlo.aspx

closely followed by venetians

http://www.arnotts.com.au/varieties/Venetian.aspx

:(

DeadDiscoDildo 11.02.2008 11:42 PM

I found out that the best body buzz you'll ever get comes with a half-hit of acid mixed with a full organic marijuana caramel bar and a 12 pack of beer.

wowza

I didnt even have a hangover

phoenix 11.02.2008 11:44 PM

I dont think I could make it to 12 beers.

DeadDiscoDildo 11.02.2008 11:48 PM

well it was gradual, had 4 or 5 while smoking a few bowls with some ppl right after we ate it....had another 4 or so at the art show/warehouse party....thats where i got the nice (free) caramel treat, then finished the rest of the beer at the house/afterparty...

woke up with the sunshine in my face and a cat on my chest.

greedrex 11.03.2008 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
I found out that the best body buzz you'll ever get comes with a half-hit of acid mixed with a full organic marijuana caramel bar and a 12 pack of beer.

wowza

I didnt even have a hangover

can I hang out with you?

stu666 11.03.2008 05:03 AM

fucking jeremy kyle can fuck right off

terriblecanyons 11.03.2008 02:41 PM

Deerhoof were amazing.

Sonic Youth 37 11.03.2008 02:44 PM

Quote:

Deerhoof were amazing.

Greg hits like a beast.

terriblecanyons 11.03.2008 02:54 PM

GOD, I KNOW!!!
He shreds sticks like no other.
Quite literally.

He dedicated the whole show to Jade's brother Sean.
Sean kept asking them questions like what they would do if it were raining onions and where would they go if they didn't know where to go and who would win a fight to the death.
I got them all to sign my evil rubber ducky too.
Good night, I'd say.

Derek 11.03.2008 03:22 PM

saw Shellac last night.

It was the best show I've been to! They played all the songs I wanted them to play, did one or two Big Black songs and I even met Steve Albini after the show and he signed my ticket!

greedrex 11.03.2008 03:30 PM

^^^well done!
Big Black songs? yeah!

Pookie 11.03.2008 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
saw Shellac last night.

It was the best show I've been to! They played all the songs I wanted them to play, did one or two Big Black songs and I even met Steve Albini after the show and he signed my ticket!

Sounds like a good night.

Definitely up there with the best bands I've seen live. I wish I'd made the effort to see Big Black when I had the chance.

Derek 11.03.2008 03:48 PM

I wish I could have seen Big Black, unfortunately I wasn't born yet. There did seem to be a lot of more middle-aged people in the audience, I think I was the youngest there maybe.