Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

Rob Instigator 11.12.2008 02:29 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxv6R9fUO74

lady who stil breastfeeds her 8 year old. that klid really likes to dive under her om's bluse to get a suck at that milk bag!

sarramkrop 11.12.2008 02:38 PM

I'm feeling upset and sad 'cause poopie, an ex boyfriend of mine's cat is going to die. I will miss him dearly.

al shabbray 11.12.2008 02:41 PM

^^^
sorry to hear that. it always is a loss if a pet dies, it really sucks

how old is she?

sarramkrop 11.12.2008 03:18 PM

thank you. i don't know his exact age, he's very old, though.

al shabbray 11.12.2008 03:23 PM

when my first cat died, I think I was at the age of 16 and he was 18, my heart broke, like someone out of my family were dying, to be excact it was someone from my family...even if some might argue, I really dont make difference between loved animals and "humans"
last year the beloved dog of one of my best friends died, he was the complete opposite of the stereotype rottweiler and the whole thing was really tragic, his whole family were screwed for a long time.

sarramkrop 11.12.2008 03:30 PM

even though he wasn't my cat, i was very attached to him and his companion. i shared a flat with a friend who looked after them with me, so i forged a strong relationship with both. it makes me sad that morty, the other one, is also going to suffer a lot not having him close anymore, plus my ex was a great father to both and is feeling very down.

al shabbray 11.12.2008 03:33 PM

I definately can feel that. same thing with the mentioned dog. some of the saddest moments where when Ive recognized the other cats who lived with him too, were searching for him the first days after his death. it was really heartbraking how you could feel the sadness from all those animals.

sarramkrop 11.12.2008 03:37 PM

yeah, it's upsetting to witness that.

al shabbray 11.12.2008 03:39 PM

but at the same time its calming to see that animals maybe got a pretty good sense for the death of beings in general, they can deal with it sometimes better then humans

MellySingsDoom 11.12.2008 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarramkrop
I'm feeling upset and sad 'cause poopie, an ex boyfriend of mine's cat is going to die. I will miss him dearly.

Oh sarramkrop, that must be so upsetting for you - it seems so sad and painful.

Sonic Youth 37 11.12.2008 08:03 PM

Note to self: do not eat a whole roll of Sweettarts in 5 minutes while reading and drinking coffee and hot chocolate. Could cause megacrash after only an hour.

schizophrenicroom 11.12.2008 09:08 PM

eating a whole roll of sweetarts is the best way to have no sense of taste beyond "REALLY SWEET" for a week.

but so so tasty.

Sonic Youth 37 11.12.2008 09:11 PM

As of late it has been my nightly habit to eat at least one roll, sometimes two. I must remember to buy decent gum tonight too. And yeah, my sense of taste is totally shot.

schizophrenicroom 11.12.2008 09:14 PM

i must have been chewing on my tongue or something in my sleep in addition to grinding my teeth, because i have that "just chewed on a roll of sweetarts" feeling but none of the taste thing. it hurts. it feels like it's scalded.

i could go for some orbit pomegranate gum,

Sonic Youth 37 11.12.2008 09:16 PM

I bought a pack of Bubblicious Grape two nights ago but it did not deliver. The flavor was gone after 15 minutes. And I've taken to bitten my tongue/lip because I don't have any gum. Oh well.

schizophrenicroom 11.12.2008 09:18 PM

bubblicious overall kinda sucks. maybe because overly fruity gum gives me a headache.

when i went on my eight mile run tonight (i feel AWESOME) i was gnawing on my lip to take my mind off my calves feeling kind of tight, and oh man. bad idea.

Sonic Youth 37 11.12.2008 09:21 PM

Oh yeah, I know. I feel the beginning of a sore on the left side and that's just from today. Something must be eating at me...

✌➬ 11.12.2008 09:21 PM

Chuck Bass is fucking hot.

✌➬ 11.12.2008 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
bubblicious overall kinda sucks. maybe because overly fruity gum gives me a headache.

when i went on my eight mile run tonight (i feel AWESOME) i was gnawing on my lip to take my mind off my calves feeling kind of tight, and oh man. bad idea.

My legs are sore, I want to run though.

floatingslowly 11.12.2008 09:23 PM

when I was 6, my mother caught me singing "bubbilicious! it's the ullltimate FUCKER" (the real jingle substituted the more benign "bubble").

looking back on this, I realize that I should have gone into advertising.