Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

Sonic Youth 37 11.12.2008 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
holla.

i mentioned him in the hopes you'd post a screencap of him going "inconceivable!" but alas. he's playing blair waldorf's mother's boyfriend/future stepdad on gossip girl.

Hours late:

MellySingsDoom 11.13.2008 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
when I was 6, my mother caught me singing "bubbilicious! it's the ullltimate FUCKER" (the real jingle substituted the more benign "bubble").

looking back on this, I realize that I should have gone into advertising.

I have ideas for hip-and-happening bands of the moment to advertise all sorts of goodness - like our own SY advertising toothpaste - "The president sucks/He's a war pig fuck/But it's the plaque I hate/it's the plaque I hate"

jennthebenn 11.13.2008 09:33 AM

Never trust doctors. Not one second. They do not care if they fuck up
your life. Doctors are the breathing equivalent of a pigs asshole.

floatingslowly 11.13.2008 09:42 AM

^^^ that's not always true. my father-in-law is a physician and isn't like that at all. unfortunately, he seems to be the exception to the rule.

for the record, I am always available to play doctor if needed.

:)

floatingslowly 11.13.2008 09:46 AM

I have no idea what yr talking about, nurse.

:)

floatingslowly 11.13.2008 09:51 AM

would you like to have it surgically removed? I promise there will only be a little blood.

FORCEPS!

Sonic Youth 37 11.13.2008 07:38 PM

I just took an unintentional 4-hour nap and now I feel horrible.

Rob Instigator 11.14.2008 10:27 AM

I am not alone! whenevr I take long naps I wake up feeling like goddamn fried shit.

floatingslowly 11.14.2008 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
i have no idea what u are talking about, but the word blood is intriguing.
the other word, i dunno it= have no feelings about it.

sssshh....just lie back and try not move too much.

StevOK 11.14.2008 01:29 PM

schizophrenicroom 11.14.2008 10:38 PM

i think i broke my toe. i'm fairly confident.

Sonic Youth 37 11.14.2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i think i broke my toe. i'm fairly confident.

oh noez! :( and I was the one worried about ze broken toez.

schizophrenicroom 11.14.2008 11:00 PM

my whole foot is swollen. but THE TOE.

oh god.

how are you?

Sonic Youth 37 11.14.2008 11:03 PM

I'm cool. I went to see a campus production of the Lieutenant of Inishmore. It was quite funny. Also, they had the performance in the sanctuary of the Wesley Center and the play contains more "fucks" than any other play I've seen (more "fucks" per minute than most Tarantino films) and LOTS of fake blood. Now I'm deciding what to do with my evening. Going to dye my hair either tomorrow before No Age or Sunday.

How goes it for you, other than the toe?

schizophrenicroom 11.14.2008 11:07 PM

i've never heard of that, but it sounds glorious.

tonight i'm just hanging out, busting out the wine. i'm not a creative person. i was supposed to go see the new james bond movie, but not having a cell phone means there was no way to reach me. i used my mom's, but almost every single "friend" i have is unaware that phones have answer buttons. so i went for a burger with my parents. lame but true.

Sonic Youth 37 11.14.2008 11:13 PM

It was really good. During it's run on Broadway every performance used 6 gallons of fake blood.

I want to see the new Bond but I undoubtedly be going alone on Sunday afternoon. I wasn't in the mood for going out drinking because I have to get up at 8 in the morning to go places. I've been getting cabin fever lately, so it'll be good to get out and go places, but must be back before 10 for show!

I really want some real food. I've been living on a steady diet of stress and sugar mostly for a few weeks. My body is not happy.

Sonic Youth 37 11.14.2008 11:23 PM

Well, that's a better reason than Bond itself. I myself am stuck in a platonic standstill on all fronts.

I just want this goddamned semester to be over. I haven't even registered for next semester's classes yet.

When I just grab whatever I can get my hands on it's usually pizza, poptarts and Soda. That's not healthy.

schizophrenicroom 11.14.2008 11:27 PM

i want this year to be over.

have you tried the gingerbread poptarts? unhealthy but awesome!

speaking of awesome, one thing i do like about florida is the space shuttle launch. one went up tonight during dinner, and the whole little pub gathered outside to watch. it's cool every single time.

Sonic Youth 37 11.14.2008 11:31 PM

Ah, my encounters are a constant state of tension that just leads to more tension. Goddamn our mutual willpower.

I've been on a brown sugar cinnamon kick, myself.

I'm trying to decide on a movie since I'll be spending the night solo. (haha, typical me) but nothing is really taking the skin off the apple right now.

schizophrenicroom 11.14.2008 11:35 PM

oh, i've worked my way through a box of those in two days. yum. i miss the vanilla milkshake ones. i haven't had one since this summer but i just never remember to get them in.

i'm just gonna be online. me + bad foot + wine in front of the tv= bad bad bad.