Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

floatingslowly 11.17.2008 01:08 PM

my d00d got killed, and now I'm fucking zombie.

"jeff does unofficial revives here", my ass.

give me the damn needle, I'll do it myself.

Sonic Youth 37 11.17.2008 06:50 PM

I'm beginning to think I need some manner of winter hat.

MellySingsDoom 11.17.2008 07:33 PM

I wish I was a Shriner, then I could drive one of those ace cars AND wear a fez at the same time.

schizophrenicroom 11.17.2008 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
Giving the dye another try. Going to let it set for 20 minutes.

how'd it turn out?

Inhuman 11.17.2008 09:23 PM

Quote:

I'm beginning to think I need some manner of winter hat.

nuff said.

Sonic Youth 37 11.17.2008 09:24 PM

I can't get it to show up in pictures. In most light it looks really really really yellow with a a slight tinge of green, but under certain lighting conditions it's REALLY green.

schizophrenicroom 11.17.2008 09:24 PM

the amount of spam sent last month decreased by 66% because ONE company had its isp shut down.

schizophrenicroom 11.17.2008 09:25 PM

Quote:

I can't get it to show up in pictures. In most light it looks really really really yellow with a a slight tinge of green, but under certain lighting conditions it's REALLY green.

like how in some light you can see every hair color i've ever had in a few spots.

would you say it came out better than last time?

Sonic Youth 37 11.17.2008 09:27 PM

Yeah. I didn't wash it and just did the same thing leaving it set for 20 minutes. It's just temporary right now. If I like it, I'll get some semi-perm dye and bleach it and do it properly.

atsonicpark 11.17.2008 09:27 PM

irrelevant

schizophrenicroom 11.17.2008 09:29 PM

Quote:

Yeah. I didn't wash it and just did the same thing leaving it set for 20 minutes. It's just temporary right now. If I like it, I'll get some semi-perm dye and bleach it and do it properly.

oh, sweet. that'll look great.

once this black finally fades out, i think i want to use this garnier line for lightening black hair. the shades go from caramel to regular dark. i don't know.

my little brother's talking nonsense tonight. i hate these kind of nights.

Sonic Youth 37 11.17.2008 09:32 PM

I'm not really liking the yellow-greeness of it. I think I'll try to go for more a blue green when the real deall comes.

Ugh, I MUST go to my 8:10 class in the morning and the only way I even have a chance of it is pulling an all-nighter. So expect me to surpass 1,000 posts in this thread and be talking about a whole lot of nothing.

schizophrenicroom 11.17.2008 09:39 PM

an all-nighter? god bless. i came close to pulling one last week but i died right around four am. caffeinate yourself.

i'm heading to bed around ten, but i can entertain until then.

what is the topic?

Sonic Youth 37 11.17.2008 09:42 PM

I have to turn in a two-page essay. That's all. And it's stupid because the class meets for small discussion at 2:10, but he docks me a full-letter grade if I turn it in then and I just NOW found this out after making a D on my 3 previous essays.

Caffeine will not be an issue. I'm going for coffee in a little while, going to read some Holmes, and I have 30 Cokes waiting for me here.

schizophrenicroom 11.17.2008 09:44 PM

damn, a letter grade seems a bit overkill.

thirty? god, you're my hero. i mean it. i'm falling asleep after having half a red bull. i don't know what's happening to me.

Sonic Youth 37 11.17.2008 09:46 PM

It says in the syllabus "one letter grade per DAY late", I'm turning it on the same day but I'm not rolling out of bed at 7:00 to make it to an 8:10 class to listen to him whisper and mumble to 200 people.

I'll hardly need 30. After my coffee and Sweetarts, all I'll need is about 4 or so and a steady supply of gum and 80s movies. A Red Bull and pineapple orange juice may be bought for my morning jolt. The most difficult part will be not falling asleep after my shower. I'm feeling pretty grody right now and I need to at least run some wall through my hair so it will stop proto-dreading.

schizophrenicroom 11.17.2008 09:50 PM

i couldn't handle 200 people in a room. 35 has always been my limit.

next week i'm going to need a lot of caffeine. my dad and stepmom are going to be here (eee!) and even if my stepbrother doesn't come, it means at least three all night arrested development marathons. they're here for a week.

Sonic Youth 37 11.17.2008 09:53 PM

Yeah, I much prefer the smaller classes, but they take attendance more strictly. The big classes I usually skip unless I know someone in the class and we can sit in the back and goof off.

next week is going to to be mad. Birthday on monday, then home on Wednesday-Sunday with various bits of family coming around. At least my cousin is staying until Sunday and that will mean lots of Seinfeld, Wii bowling and Friday quoting.

schizophrenicroom 11.17.2008 09:57 PM

i goof off no matter where i sit.

are you having a birthday fiesta? my friend has her birthday next week and i'm so excited.

Sheriff Rhys Chatham 11.17.2008 09:57 PM

Don't know if any one has seen this yet but it's a Nailin Palin trailer(with nudity!)
http://www.pahardcore.com/boards/top...abbery&M=0&s=1