Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

floatingslowly 10.30.2009 08:31 AM

tell me more about the toes.

it's hard to be this sick and still sound creepy. :(

phoenix 10.30.2009 08:35 AM

yr sick? Creepy undertones on the internets don't seem to be affected by illness, unless you mention it.
I've ten toes. Thats about all there is to say.

floatingslowly 10.30.2009 08:43 AM

I'm on a week(+) of super sickness capt tripps style.

you should hear my voice. not that you could. I have no voice.

so, think of a barely audible gravel road that likes fishnets and toes

phoenix 10.30.2009 08:58 AM

that sucks. The last bout of flu /misc from a few weeks ago left me unable to talk. Still kind of wheezy too.

How the fuck was dinosaur jr? Can't remember if i asked already.

floatingslowly 10.30.2009 09:10 AM

Dino jr was "ok". I was so sick I left during the middle of Built to Spill though. :(

Rob Instigator 10.30.2009 09:15 AM

BTS was "OK" i Houston.

Dino tore SHIT UP

phoenix 10.30.2009 09:16 AM

bummer dude :(

Rob Instigator 10.30.2009 10:11 AM

nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeping It Simple 10.31.2009 04:20 PM

There's only one can of beer left in the fridge! And it's always on a Saturday night! Now everyone will feign politeness by saying the other person can have the last beer.

automatic bzooty 10.31.2009 08:12 PM

getting ditched really, really sucks. ):

Sonic Youth 37 10.31.2009 08:25 PM

There better be something fucking going on tonight other that what I've already been informed of. I know it's raining and all, but it's goddamn Halloween. It's my right as an Amurikkkan to completely faced and sleep until 3pm tomorrow.

_slavo_ 10.31.2009 08:49 PM

rmuthruthrirm,.truhdfnuiei

im really fucking drunk rightn ow
i'm better off to slleep now .. happy helloween or what

burpp

EVOLghost 11.01.2009 10:02 PM

I love feeling completely useless!

terriblecanyons 11.02.2009 06:57 PM

Kloriel 11.02.2009 07:26 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xml3c0_WSU

EVOLghost 11.03.2009 07:31 AM

The 22 Least Necessary Monopoly Special Editions

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2009/10/...editions.p hp

EVOLghost 11.03.2009 12:14 PM

this girl next to me in the library is listening to Miley Cyrus and like...almost dancing.

loubarret 11.03.2009 03:17 PM

God Mcdonalds annoys me even more then it used to do.

davenotdead 11.03.2009 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
this girl next to me in the library is listening to Miley Cyrus and like...almost dancing.

if she's hot, get her number

EVOLghost 11.03.2009 05:29 PM

She wasn't hot.

EVOLghost 11.03.2009 07:23 PM

fuckin' a. why aren't dealers around when you want them the most?

pbradley 11.03.2009 09:24 PM

Seandi 11.03.2009 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by automatic bzooty
getting ditched really, really sucks. ):

Trust me kid, it will pass.

Seandi 11.03.2009 09:37 PM

atsonicpark 11.03.2009 09:43 PM

Had sex last night with some chick I've known for a few months. She came to town and I dunno, she's really cool, really hot, and she just.. wanted to sleep with me. It was... nice. Haha. I was drunk. I dunno. It was a weird blur but it was good, she said I was the best she'd been with, blah blah, the usual stuff. Anyway, she has 2 kids and doesn't want a serious relationship and she lives like an hour away, so things are weird. But I dunno. She works hard, she's insanely cool, and she's only the 2nd girl I've ever had SEXUAL INTERCOURSE with. Of course the best part was just sleeping next to her afterwards. Fun night... of course I still thought about my ex during it. Blah. Then I hit a deer on the way home. No, I wasn't drunk then, the drunkness wore off. Still the weirdest night of my life.

Conrad 11.03.2009 09:52 PM

I'd really like to know what all this is about.

The drawing lead me to believe that I would like it if I understood.

TheFoxBen 11.04.2009 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conrad
I'd really like to know what all this is about.

The drawing lead me to believe that I would like it if I understood.

"I wasn't even born yet that I was wondering what was going to happen"

"The answer came way too quickly, from my first whiff of polluted air on, I started to scream"

"However, it couldn't be so dark, so I began to hope in future, the worst was that I had no more doubts"

StevOK 11.04.2009 02:48 PM

So a Foo Fighters Greatest Hits came out yesterday...I was very, very disappointed that it wasn't titled THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST OF FOO.

Keeping It Simple 11.04.2009 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Had sex last night with some chick I've known for a few months. She came to town and I dunno, she's really cool, really hot, and she just.. wanted to sleep with me. It was... nice. Haha. I was drunk. I dunno. It was a weird blur but it was good, she said I was the best she'd been with, blah blah, the usual stuff. Anyway, she has 2 kids and doesn't want a serious relationship and she lives like an hour away, so things are weird. But I dunno. She works hard, she's insanely cool, and she's only the 2nd girl I've ever had SEXUAL INTERCOURSE with. Of course the best part was just sleeping next to her afterwards. Fun night... of course I still thought about my ex during it. Blah. Then I hit a deer on the way home. No, I wasn't drunk then, the drunkness wore off. Still the weirdest night of my life.

Did you hit a deer the last time you had sex?

atsonicpark 11.04.2009 07:16 PM

nah.

DeadDiscoDildo 11.04.2009 07:22 PM

I've almost hit a deer like the last 3 times i've drove. Which has been about once a week cuz ive been inside mostly with mono.

Crazy shit. Each time I stop and noones behind me, because if they were they would have hit me. Always see the deer last minute and its like 5 of them passing the road...

looking glass spectacle 11.04.2009 07:22 PM

Genteel Death 11.05.2009 08:59 AM

Keeping It Simple 11.05.2009 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
I've almost hit a deer like the last 3 times i've drove. Which has been about once a week cuz ive been inside mostly with mono.

Crazy shit. Each time I stop and noones behind me, because if they were they would have hit me. Always see the deer last minute and its like 5 of them passing the road...

I went for a ramble last Saturday and took a cheeky short cut to where I needed to get to by clambering over a high fence to cross a field. I didn't notice at first but there was a herd of deer on the field, and when I did notice I froze on the spot as there was a stag amongst them. As soon as it saw me it stopped, and what crossed my mind was the stag charging straight for me, skewering me with it's antlers. The thought made me panic and so I quickly clambered back over the fence. Would the stag have done that?

atsonicpark 11.05.2009 09:59 AM

My friend gave me all of her Zoloft recently. Anti-boner city!

EVOLghost 11.05.2009 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
I went for a ramble last Saturday and took a cheeky short cut to where I needed to get to by clambering over a high fence to cross a field. I didn't notice at first but there was a herd of deer on the field, and when I did notice I froze on the spot as there was a stag amongst them. As soon as it saw me it stopped, and what crossed my mind was the stag charging straight for me, skewering me with it's antlers. The thought made me panic and so I quickly clambered back over the fence. Would the stag have done that?

I don't know...but it would've been awesome if you got nailed by that deer and lived....and not suffered too many injuries...+

EDIT: ok maybe not awesome....but pretty gosh darn funny.

atsonicpark 11.05.2009 10:18 AM

Seriously considering seriously dating a girl my age who has 2 kids. Hmm.

chicka 11.05.2009 10:29 AM

sounds like the trap has been set. Step lightly ASP. When they say all the right things 9 times out of 10 they want the other...:D

Satan 11.05.2009 10:56 AM

boy
you're gonna carry that weight
carry that weight a long time

SONIC GAIL 11.05.2009 10:58 AM

I have 2 cars hitting deer stories

My brother hit a deer a few years ago with his new car. The deer didn't die it was just injured quite a bit. Being the redneck that he is he decided to put it out of it's misery, however he was in the middle of nowhere at night, with no cell phone or gun on a deserted country back road. He did have a knife so he commenced to try and finish off what the car falied to. The deer would not die...he's covered in blood...and he starts waving his arms (while he is still holding the knife) at passers by hoping that some one will come along with a shot gun and a truck. Most everyone passes him by cause he looks like a crazed murderer trying to bring in another victim. Eventually a hick showed up and helped him out. They went ahead and cleaned the carcus and split up the meat on the side of the road.

One night my husband and I were smoking a ciggarette outside on the porch. The neighbor was driving down the dirt road and a deer shoots out of the woods. The deer and the truck's bumper colide. The deer staggers into our yard. It happened so fast we really didn't realize what was happening. He limped across the grass looked me in the eyes and fell to the ground. His body was convulsing. Ryan got his hand gun and put one through his brain. It was sooo sad. The redneck neighbors wanted the meat and they hit the deer so we let them take it out of our yard. At about 12:00 that night we wake up to flashlights in the yard. You don't just wander around people's yard out here in the middle of the night. People don't take to kindly to it. Come to find out the next morning that the idiots cleaned the damn thing and threw the inards in the woods which pissed off thier neighbors who called the game warden who then went to investigate the scene of the crime being my yard. It all turned out ok though nobody went to jail for poaching.