Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Internet dating (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=735)

qprogeny79 04.09.2006 08:13 PM

yeah, my main point was that there's a difference between judgment and name-calling. you can tell people what you think without spewing venom. but if the other party is ok with spewing venom that's a different story.

and no, noumenal, i've never been given a response to an opinion that's quite as forceful as yours, despite the perceived radicality of my ideas . . . but whatever, all in good sport.

HaydenAsche 04.09.2006 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qprogeny79
yeah, my main point was that there's a difference between judgment and name-calling. you can tell people what you think without spewing venom. but if the other party is ok with spewing venom that's a different story.

Judgement - You are a cunt.

Name-calling - Cunt.

qprogeny79 04.09.2006 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Judgement - You are a cunt.

Name-calling - Cunt.

who, me?

guilty as charged.

HaydenAsche 04.09.2006 08:18 PM

Yeah, you. Cunt.

qprogeny79 04.09.2006 08:19 PM

whatever, twat.

(tongue firmly in cheek)

HaydenAsche 04.09.2006 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qprogeny79
whatever, twat.

(tongue firmly in cheek)

I resent that.

Toilet & Bowels 04.09.2006 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truncated
I was thinking the same thing!

About porkmarras normally being friendly, not about the botty sex bit.

i wasn't suggesting you engage in botty sex, just some how use it as common ground... although that does seem unlikely

Quote:

Originally Posted by truncated
This is totally surreal. Has the forum collectively gone mad?

quite.

qprogeny79 04.09.2006 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I resent that.

don't. no harm intended . . . you wonderful, wonderful human being.

HaydenAsche 04.09.2006 10:02 PM

Stop hitting on me, queer.

finding nobody 04.09.2006 10:28 PM

How cute!!! They're fighting on the internet!

!@#$%! 04.09.2006 10:42 PM

hah hah
this is either the funniest thread ever of the most pathetic

for the record:

1) truncated is awesome. while i've admired her razor-sharp wit for a couple of weeks now, her assesments of some people's behaviors around here are so perfectly accurate i am now in awe of her and might start a religion.

2) noumenal is one of the smartest, best-read people around here, and calling him dumb or stupid or whatever is simply absurd.

3) i like porkmarras but i don't understand why he got angry at truncated or what the fight is about. i hope they make nice, butt sex or no butt sex :D

4) khchris, who is like 30, used to get all giggly on the internet with missingjmascis, who was at the time a 15 year old high school girl. according to their own public confessions, he used to called her on the phone, call her cute names, and send her cake. this while he was living with his regular girlfriend. yiiiiiikes!!!! hard candyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

5) khchris never apologized to hot eyed bride, but kept making excuses to justify what he had written (& you all can see).

6) khchris is soooooo not cooooooool!!! (but i don't hate him-- cmon-- hate??? why waste good hate on this...)

7) and i have fucking awesome memory :D. and i don't love everybody cos i'm not a fucking hippy, so i'm not going to let the insanos get away with their usual crap, but most people here are pretty cool by me-- most. now let's stop world war III or whatever this nonsense is and laugh at ourselves a little for all this wasted energy.

(that's not my butt by the way. mine is a much finer one and the pictures are not free)

HaydenAsche 04.09.2006 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
hah hah
this is either the funniest thread ever of the most pathetic

for the record:

1) truncated is awesome. while i've admired her wit is razor-sharp for a couple of weeks now, her assesments of some people's behaviors around here are so perfectly accurate i am now in awe of her and might start a religion.

2) noumenal is one of the smartest, best-read people around here, and calling him dumb or stupid or whatever is simply absurd.

3) i like porkmarras but i don't understand why he got angry at truncated or what the fight is about. i hope they make nice, butt sex or no butt sex :D

4) khchris, who is like 30, used to get all giggly on the internet with missingjmascis, who was at the time a 15 year old high school girl. according to their own public confessions, he used to called her on the phone, call her cute names, and send her cake. this while he was living with his regular girlfriend. yiiiiiikes!!!! hard candyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

5) khchris never apologized to hot eyed bride, but kept making excuses to justify what he had written (& you call can see).

6) khchris is soooooo not cooooooool!!! (but i don't hate him-- cmon-- hate??? why waste good hate on this...)

7) and i have fucking awesome memory :D. and i don't love everybody cos i'm not a fucking hippy, so i'm not going to let the insanos get away with their usual crap, but most people here are pretty cool by me-- most. now let's stop world war III or whatever this nonsense is and laugh at ourselves a little for all this wasted energy.

(that's not my butt by the way. mine is a much finer one and the pictures are not free)

Word

!@#$%! 04.09.2006 10:47 PM

yeah and i made quite a few typos :D

finding nobody 04.09.2006 10:49 PM

i'm never mentioned on those things. i guess i'm not clever enough

schizophrenicroom 04.09.2006 10:56 PM

BUTT SEX

Everyneurotic 04.09.2006 10:56 PM

so why pay attention to the retards...i mean the problematic figures?

i don't know, but maybe it's time to break the ignore list, some people beg for it; yet, i can't help but restrain myself from it because people's posts are deliciously stupid...

...it reminds me why people suck

schizo in da house!!!

HaydenAsche 04.09.2006 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
so why pay attention to the retards...i mean the problematic figures?

i don't know, but maybe it's time to break the ignore list, some people beg for it; yet, i can't help but restrain myself from it because people's posts are deliciously stupid...

...it reminds me why people suck

I need to be reminded why I think there are people that don't suck.

schizophrenicroom 04.09.2006 10:59 PM

yo yo every-e.

i rather like the ignore list idea, but i've yet to put it in action.

Everyneurotic 04.09.2006 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
yo yo every-e.

i rather like the ignore list idea, but i've yet to put it in action.

me too actually, but mental blocking egocentric figures in the board has worked out so far

schizophrenicroom 04.09.2006 11:10 PM

it is much easier.

i find busting a gat is an easy way to settle differences.