Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Beatles=most overrated band ever! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=9222)

porkmarras 12.28.2006 05:21 PM

I like it how i can irritate and outrage a few insignificant internet idiots while still remaining sure that i have a more(to put it mildly) interesting life than theirs.Get over it,you get called an idiot from this camp and that's quite possibly because you are one.Don't like that?Tough!

Rob Instigator 12.28.2006 05:26 PM

huh?

are you calling me an idiot?
are you assuming things about my life?

porkmarras 12.28.2006 05:27 PM

Yes.

porkmarras 12.28.2006 05:29 PM

Blatantly making assumptions,in fact.

k-krack 12.28.2006 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkmarras
I like it how i can irritate and outrage a few insignificant internet idiots while still remaining sure that i have a more(to put it mildly) interesting life than theirs.Get over it,you get called an idiot from this camp and that's quite possibly because you are one.Don't like that?Tough!

Wow, you've certainly made a good life for yrself. Yr the biggest hypocrite on the internet, dude. You send people PM's asking why they negtively repped you, and you also don't put spaces between yr sentences. Why?

Rob Instigator 12.28.2006 05:29 PM

what did the rat say when he saw the bat?

LOOK! An Angel!

porkmarras 12.28.2006 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k-krack
Wow, you've certainly made a good life for yrself. Yr the biggest hypocrite on the internet, dude. You send people PM's asking why they negtively repped you, and you also don't put spaces between yr sentences. Why?

Because i can.If you are referring to the pm i sent to that Nobody bloke,it was because i genuinely thought it was bizarre (to say the least) that he negatively repped me before he even read the post(which makes me think that he really can't read).Besides,you can negatively rep me for as long as your cock could stretch and still miss the pont by a million mile.K-krack,anything interesting to say about The Beatles or music in general?No?

cryptowonderdruginvogue 12.28.2006 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
what did the rat say when he saw the bat?

LOOK! An Angel!

hahaha

noumenal 01.10.2007 02:06 AM

I'd like to share some good books on The Beatles:

The Beatles As Musicians: Revolver through the Anthology

and

The Beatles As Musicians: The Quarry Men Through Rubber Soul

both by Walter Everett

They are very good.

Peace out

ALIEN ANAL 01.10.2007 02:51 AM

why does it seem the band cops the shit for being 'overated' , its the fans and media that causes this. The bands are just dudes playing their tunes are happend to be liked very much. And i dont know who im aiming this at but im sure there is someone that this aims at, but shut the fuck up and stop being a pretentious 'alternative' dick and hating bands because they are known..or something like that anyway.