Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

Pookie 06.09.2010 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I'll only accept the e-book fad, if they somehow develop e-libraries...they could even call it the eeeeenternet.

Libraries in the UK have e-books to lend. Is that not the case elsewhere?

EVOLghost 06.09.2010 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ink.
I want to get high.

do it.

i did.

atsonicpark 06.10.2010 10:15 AM

A few days after September 11th, 2001, I was directed to visit Alternative Tentacles' web site and told that I would not believe the idiocy that I found there. And such was the case. As the front page opened, I saw what might be the most depressing comment on the intelligence of the young punk rock generation that I have ever seen. Right there on the front page read the statement: "Many people have written in asking what Jello thinks about the terrorist attacks." ... Say that slowly to yourself. "Many people have written in asking what Jello thinks about the terrorist attacks." What exactly does it mean? Here's what it means: Punk rockers saw it on the news and were completely unable to figure out how they were SUPPOSED TO RESPOND. People are dead! That's bad! But... they were terminal preppies in the World Trade Center. So that's good! No but... pain was caused to people. That's bad! But... but the Pentagon was hit, and those are the guys I'm not supposed to like. So that's good! Oh, I can't figure it out on my own --- WWJD?

ni'k 06.10.2010 10:57 AM

ahahaha.

punk rock = christianity.

i think by the 90's we were only interested in a pre packaged SELF since the media had made any space were it could happen into a reference to something else. then 9/11 ended that era and everyone went apeshit since they couldnt pretend they were immortal anymore. thats my relegious interpretation of it anyway. were's my media career?

we got general electric to measure the twinkling of an eye for the rapture! robits!
http://vimeo.com/7072682 it all makes sense to me now.

ni'k 06.10.2010 03:52 PM

in case you didn't already know rock was dead and 2010 is not the time to pretend there is anything left in it watch the ulitmate explanation

that embarrassed part at the end, when she pulls back in self disgust and embarrassment, thats all that needs to be said.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 06.10.2010 03:58 PM

I'm looonging for your touch, and I welcome your sweet 666 in my heeeeaaarrrtt!!!!!!!

Sonic Youth 37 06.11.2010 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akprodr
Me three. Its been like 10 months and I'm totally jonesing for it. But I don't want to buy weed that most likely comes from mexico.

Find locally grown seedless. But some of that shit will make you stoopid for like 4 hours.

!@#$%! 06.11.2010 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ni'k
in case you didn't already know rock was dead and 2010 is not the time to pretend there is anything left in it watch the ulitmate explanation

that embarrassed part at the end, when she pulls back in self disgust and embarrassment, thats all that needs to be said.

all i can say is

her nose looks like shit

why did she mutilate herself like that

the fucking dunce

Keeping It Simple 06.11.2010 06:32 AM

I thought I saw knox for the fourth time yesterday in one of my local pubs. She was with a female friend talking about booking tickets for one of this years music festivals. I heard the Leeds Festival being mentioned. She looked as ravishing as ever.

nicfit 06.11.2010 06:41 AM

Are you one of those guys who look at security cameras footage for a living?

atsonicpark 06.11.2010 06:41 AM

*scratches asshole*

*sniffs poop under fingernail*

Keeping It Simple 06.11.2010 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
Are you one of those guys who look at security cameras footage for a living?

You think I work for the police?

nicfit 06.11.2010 06:54 AM

Not necessarily, but every time you mention your "knox sightings" sounds like there's no way you could get closer for a better look and solve the mistery, like she was behing a window/a screen or something.

Keeping It Simple 06.11.2010 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
Not necessarily, but every time you mention your "knox sightings" sounds like there's no way you could get closer for a better look and solve the mistery, like she was behing a window/a screen or something.

I'll take a blurred photo of her next time like the ones people take of UFOs, Big Foot, the Loch Ness monster etc.

ni'k 06.11.2010 07:02 AM

he doesn't work for the police, but im sure his wacky stalking escapades keep many of them in the job

Keeping It Simple 06.11.2010 07:13 AM

Here's one of my "knox sightings" photos.

Is it knox? It's hard to tell.

nicfit 06.11.2010 07:17 AM

No, it's not hard to tell.

ni'k 06.11.2010 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple

Is it knox? It's hard to tell.

maybe it's early on set alzhiemers, from drinking too much piss?

akprodr 06.16.2010 09:24 AM

my eyebrow hairs are getting very long. These 'old age' changes are annoying

Dr. Eugene Felikson 06.16.2010 09:03 PM

I really wish that I knew some of you guys in real life. Just one big SYG clique.

knox 06.16.2010 09:14 PM

i think it's funny that only now i've seen i have been mentioned.

atsonicpark 06.16.2010 09:17 PM

joe, we will hang eventually... definitely.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 06.16.2010 09:31 PM

Forgive me if I cum.

ink. 06.17.2010 09:50 AM

feel woozy. want to sleep 8 hrs. don't want to work tomorrow. want tummy pains gone.

floatingslowly 06.20.2010 11:08 AM

I'm at the LA county sheriif's office so that my liitle sister can drop off her daughter to spend the day with her violent father.

saw another (hot) mom just do the same thing. dude was gross looking.

dads are awesome!!

DeadDiscoDildo 06.20.2010 02:50 PM

Last night I was drinking with my drummer and a bunch of friends and one of his drunk roomates tried to fight me.

I'm real sick with asthma right now (my own fault due to smoking) and have/getting over a virus so i've been exhausted and achey and tired and out of breath all week.

I beat his ass.

I dont believe in violence and didnt want to punch him (he was just waaaay drunk, hes usually a pretty cool dude dunno how it even started)...

so I just kept dodging him and then finally just grabbed him by the throat and slammed him to the ground and then grabbed his hair and held his face into the ground and yelled at him to calm down...fucking ridiculous

sick as hell and I still held it down, plus I was drunk too...

weird energy lately, apparently another friend of mine got into a fight at a bar the other night...some bro grinded up on him and then called him gay and my friend tried to ignore it while he was talkin to a girl, happened again and my friend punched the bro in the face haha

the bartenders let him finish his drink b4 he got kicked out too hahaha...

noone likes a bro.

ni'k 06.20.2010 02:53 PM

what has this board become?
my sweetest troll
everyone that posts, goes away, in the end
and you could have it all,
my empire of neg rep,
i would neg you down
if you made one single football thread

the football threads tear a hole
an allfamiliar boredom
try to kill it, with non football threads
but it just keeps coming back again
what has this board become?
my sweetest troll
everyone that posts, give a shit about kicketyball
and they should all realise their folly, or at least have their legs sawn off, and have a football sowed on instead of a head,
in the end
the terrorists wont let us down,
they'll bomb a stadium eventually
or the oil leak will explodify the earth like in one of teslas sweet libertarian apocalypse fantasies
anything to free us, from this tyranny
the tyranny of kicketyball
with all the ball kickers acting like theys all worth paying attention to
for just kicking balls
they are teh suxxor.
but at least you can feel honoured
being privy to my masterpiece.

EVOLghost 06.21.2010 07:52 PM

I'm thinkin' about goin' to see Rush on their Time Machine tour....

Dr. Eugene Felikson 06.21.2010 08:00 PM

You must spread some hurt around before giving it to ni'k again.

pbradley 06.21.2010 11:59 PM

Dr. Eugene Felikson 06.22.2010 01:36 AM

amerikangod 06.22.2010 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson

I love it when chicks shave their snatches.

atsonicpark 06.22.2010 04:10 AM

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p4t78p

this is for an anonymous bizcard thing, quiet improvised acoustic folk song about my stepmom raping me and my dad holding a gun to my head!

atsonicpark 06.22.2010 04:27 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcU5KqGyA84

space 06.22.2010 07:05 PM

I need a cat.

space 06.24.2010 09:27 PM

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 06.24.2010 09:54 PM

Cruising through the city after hours
With me fusing all our powers
Heres to all our dreams
Take me one more time
Take me one more wave
Take me for one last ride
I'm out of my head

Tonight, Tonight

TheFoxBen 06.25.2010 08:46 AM

http://iloveyoujesus.ytmnd.com/

akprodr 06.25.2010 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by space

I assume this requires a special kind of meth? Where does one obtain this?

I kinda think it might be fun to get buttfucked by ET....

space 06.25.2010 09:39 AM

I'm not sure that he buttfucks you so much as shoves a glowing finger up yr ass.