Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

EVOLghost 12.11.2008 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
its more a question of whats right?

I think their music is great.....They're one of my faves....bash away.........

Sonic Youth 37 12.11.2008 10:02 PM

Holy shit, I'm glad this semester is over. Almost an entire month to not do a damn thing.

Rob Instigator 12.11.2008 10:40 PM

the sad shit bout the pearl jam supa deluxe supreme extra RIDONKULUS EXPENSIVE sshit is that it will be bought by 30 somethings and 40somethings attorneys to whom Pearl Jam is the rockinest shit they ever heard, cuz they will be the only one's who afford such extravagance for a middling, sad-sack record.

✌➬ 12.12.2008 05:47 AM

I am too drunk to post. UGH!!!. HAve fun people.

nicfit 12.12.2008 06:39 AM

greedrex 12.12.2008 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
What's wrong with Pearl Jam?

shitty band , shitty songs
However i made myself a best of comp out of their six or seven studio LPs and it's ...... a seven song EP. hahahahahahahahha
those are ok songs though.

floatingslowly 12.12.2008 10:03 AM

James Nicholson said "What? Amorphous blob, 1000's of tentacles, what the fuck? wierdo!" (13 hours and 41 minutes ago)

I guess my proto-zombie scared him. :(

Quote:

More than a protoplasmic mass, from the body, a 1000 tentacles of every length & thickness flail forth, from the head of which, constantly altering shape from an amorphous bulge to a simulacrum of a man's head, a single malevolent eye appeared.

EVOLghost 12.12.2008 10:12 PM

I just rocked out in RB2....yeah...kids of america owoooaaaaooooooh!

terriblecanyons 12.13.2008 06:03 AM

I'm so tired. I kept waking up because I was afraid I'd fall asleep on my eyebrow piercing.

Derek 12.13.2008 06:20 AM

I had a school dance on Thursday and the girl who I thought I was supposed to be going with sorta ditched me the whole night. So basically I was too upset to sleep that night. So I went to bed last night at 9pm and woke up this morning at 9am. Woohoo!

schizophrenicroom 12.13.2008 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
I'm so tired. I kept waking up because I was afraid I'd fall asleep on my eyebrow piercing.

a haircut and piercing?

damn! we need to hang.

Sonic Youth 37 12.13.2008 07:44 PM

Fuck this sudden bout of cabin fever that's making my alphabetize my CD collection...

schizophrenicroom 12.14.2008 09:34 AM

album title or album by artist?

that reminds me, i have a cd in the car and need to get it out. i hate when i forget them in the car.

last night i was on the phone for six hours and today i can't even talk. my throat's totally shot. it was sore before but now, oh god.

Derek 12.14.2008 02:54 PM

I have a sore throat also, it sucks.

"What is forgiveness? It's just a dream. What is forgiveness? It's everything."

Sonic Youth 37 12.14.2008 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
album title or album by artist?

that reminds me, i have a cd in the car and need to get it out. i hate when i forget them in the car.

last night i was on the phone for six hours and today i can't even talk. my throat's totally shot. it was sore before but now, oh god.

Alphabetical by artist, chronological within the artist. I got to D last night before I got distracted.

I need some system anyway, not just arbitrarily put on the shelf by preference. That meant if my listening habits shifted, the shelf was in complete disarray.

Antagon 12.14.2008 04:32 PM

I wrote an article about the Burnout-Disorder yesterday

pokkeherrie 12.14.2008 04:37 PM

Sonic Youth 37 12.14.2008 05:16 PM

^massive lulz

Om nom, Fruity Pebbles.

schizophrenicroom 12.14.2008 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
Alphabetical by artist, chronological within the artist. I got to D last night before I got distracted.

I need some system anyway, not just arbitrarily put on the shelf by preference. That meant if my listening habits shifted, the shelf was in complete disarray.

ooh, i like that system. once i get more cds i've been thinking of that.

derek- i sound like i chew on gravel. and i have a play audition tomorrow. ugh!

Sonic Youth 37 12.14.2008 08:04 PM

I'm to N now. Various and Soundtracks are going at the end, and cds that I have but do not consider part of my collection (choices from years ago I should have never made) are either being put away or sold to buy more cds/books/dvds. Hopefully I don't feel the need to organize my moves alphabetically. That would be an epic task. Plus, it's easier to find similar movies now because I kind of have them grouped my actor/director.

Also, the person who threw all the lame ass parties I was dragged to is not returning to the university. WIN.

Also, on another note, I just found my pitcher and some grape Kool-Aid. Fuck yes!