Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   >>the last movie you watched (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=9589)

atsonicpark 10.31.2010 07:27 AM

btw, anyone ever notice A BETTER TOMORROW and the first TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie share some of the same musical themes?! What the fuck?!

DanielCarlson 10.31.2010 08:22 AM

Oh, I'd really appreciate an invite. Sounds like it's right up my alley, I'll use it for sure!

danne.carlson@hotmail.com

atsonicpark 10.31.2010 09:00 AM

Invite sent

Invite sent; a confirmation email containing the invite key has been sent to danne.carlson@hotmail.com. Please allow a few minutes for it to arrive.

sonic sphere 10.31.2010 10:04 AM

DanielCarlson 10.31.2010 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Invite sent

Invite sent; a confirmation email containing the invite key has been sent to danne.carlson@hotmail.com. Please allow a few minutes for it to arrive.

I've looked around a little, and I've already found a couple of movies that I've wanted to see for a while. It seems to be a great site! Thanks a lot man, I'd rep you if I could! :)

atsonicpark 10.31.2010 05:55 PM

no problem, I highly reccomend typing in ADAM COOLEY and getting "currently untitled", it's a great film by..

oh, just kidding.

But seriously..

GET PASTORAL: TO DIE IN THE COUNTRY. That's the movie for you to download. Do me a favor and get it. And if you like it, get THROW AWAY YOUR BOOKS AND RALLY IN THE STREETS.

Most of all, enjoy the site. The first 5gb you download are free. Then you have to seed or whatevr... but you never have to be above .7gb.. if you run into trouble, me or Derek or Joe can probably send you credits.. after a certain point, you get 2 months to fuck off, a lot of people will just download as much as they can -- I know a guy who got nearly 3tb!!!!! -- before they're banned. Haha.

deflinus 10.31.2010 09:50 PM

DanielCarlson 11.01.2010 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark

GET PASTORAL: TO DIE IN THE COUNTRY. That's the movie for you to download. Do me a favor and get it. And if you like it, get THROW AWAY YOUR BOOKS AND RALLY IN THE STREETS.

Downloading right now. I read a bit about it, and I think I'll like it!

I guess a smart thing to do would be to right away get a torrent with lots of leechers, download it and then just seed the shit out of it for a while to improve the ratio. None of the torrents I've wanted to download this far has got any leechers at all, so I won't get very far with just them.

washer 11.01.2010 05:29 AM

Masterful directing, I liked it.

a-p a. niemi 11.01.2010 06:34 AM

atsonicpark 11.01.2010 08:19 AM

hey dylan, those "Featured torrents" are what you want, just keep seeding em and seeding em, just hit em AS SOON AS THEY'RE POSTED. you don't need to be hardcore about it -- you'll start getting points and once you do you can buy "upload credits", like you can buy a 100gb upload credit after 800 pointes (and people can send you cigars which are worth points, too), so it looks like you've upped 100gb.

i'll go ahead and send you 100 points right now!

since we're on a new page...

DOES ANYONE WANT CINEMAGEDDON INVITES? I'VE STILL GOT QUITE A FEW!

atsonicpark 11.01.2010 08:23 AM

Oh, I'm downloading the complete johnnie to collection on btjunkie. Amazing. Most of these aren't even on ASIATORRENTS for fuck's sake. One of my favorite directors ever. Most of his best movies are easy to find, so I order everyone on this board watch:

FULLTIME KILLER

and if you like that check out

(too many ways to be no. 1, clearly a takeshi kitano tribute)

noisereductions 11.01.2010 08:47 AM

Jennifer's Body
The Evil Dead II
Dog Soldiers
Ginger Snaps 2
Little Monsters
Halloween II
Halloween V
Trick r Treat
Never Sleep Again

atsonicpark 11.01.2010 09:00 AM

anyway watched

mad detective - 7/10

bullet in the head - 7/10

Dr. Eugene Felikson 11.01.2010 05:33 PM

UHF

Vulgar

The Cable Guy

LifeDistortion 11.01.2010 05:58 PM

I own "Full-Time Killer". He's definately taken the torch in making kick ass shoot'em up action movies from John Woo.

ilduclo 11.01.2010 06:15 PM

Down Terrace

Dad, not much of a dad.
Mom, not much of a mom
Son, just about what you'd expect
Son's girlfriend, a pen pal to many convicts. real nice girl.
Someone is a rat
One lady is a chatterbox
most of em are folk singers, too

http://www.downterrace.com/

fucking great!

The Earl Of Slander 11.01.2010 08:59 PM

Had a bit of a film day:

Badass! How have I gone this long without seeing this?

Dr. Eugene Felikson 11.02.2010 01:56 AM

The Faculty

Dr. Eugene Felikson 11.02.2010 04:10 AM

Gacy

4/10