Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   >>the last movie you watched (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=9589)

nicfit 01.21.2008 06:10 AM

I watched Serenity with Whedon's commentary on, hilarious and inspiring.
Then insomnia kicked in, "browsed" some tv channels at 2 am and stumbled upon this,

and watched it from start to finish. It's a pretty horrid teen movie, but I had 2 good reasons to keep watching. The first who guess those 2 "things" wins rep points. It's pretty easy, actually.

!@#$%! 01.21.2008 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
Then insomnia kicked in, "browsed" some tv channels at 2 am and stumbled upon this,

and watched it from start to finish. It's a pretty horrid teen movie, but I had 2 good reasons to keep watching. The first who guess those 2 "things" wins rep points. It's pretty easy, actually.

fuck yeah i guess that right away mon

first, eliza dushku is in it.

second, she does this stripping show for the dude and owwwww she has a HOTTTTT body and you can see pretty much EVERYTHING.

ps- by 2 "things" did you mean her boobs?

O WAIT NO NO NO NO NO

#2 is zooey deschanel as a lovely lovely spaz/nerd girl

(i watched that last weekend while i was housesitting for the exact same reasons)

(the stripping scene -- damn damn damn yummy)

I WIN

rep me...

rep me my friend...

nicfit 01.21.2008 06:18 AM

Ehhh, too easy! :D
Have you seen that crappy movie too :D? (oh now I see your edited things :) )
You deserve a virtual "+" for mentioning the dressing room bit, even if you wrote "he does the stripping show", while it's a SHE and that's not a proper strip :p

!@#$%! 01.21.2008 06:21 AM

my keyboard is fucked. i swear. it eats the S. i plead not guilty. i'll correct.

ssssssstripping. i drooled.

!@#$%! 01.21.2008 06:23 AM

by the way, if you actually enjoyed that crappy movie, i think zooey could be transplanted to this other one-- i loved this one, i laughed. there was this nerdy girl, never acted again i think, some canadian chick. anyway, this is funny

nicfit 01.21.2008 06:27 AM

well, "actually enjoyed" is a bit of an overstatement, ha ha, but I'll check that out, some crappy but funny movies are great fun. Hope Everyneurotic will see this. Hell, now I am the one deserving rep ha ha.

!@#$%! 01.21.2008 06:32 AM

ouwa. thank you. she has these lovely perky titties and the way she moves is great. i'd wish for more hips & ass, but nobody is perfect, and i am grateful.

Everyneurotic 01.21.2008 11:06 AM

Quote:

well, "actually enjoyed" is a bit of an overstatement, ha ha, but I'll check that out, some crappy but funny movies are great fun. Hope Everyneurotic will see this. Hell, now I am the one deserving rep ha ha.

do you know i love you?

dushku is my dream girl.

ps: yes, i fucking bookmarked that video.

sonic sphere 01.21.2008 12:16 PM

the panic in needle park. with al pacino

Torn Curtain 01.22.2008 06:20 AM

Once

Overrated film, the melodramatic "pop-folk" music can be really annoying at times, the film itself verges on the amateurish and the sappy. There are nice Dublin shots though, and a few scenes are successful and touching (like the one when the girl sings in the streets at night with the discman).

ALIEN ANAL 01.22.2008 06:26 AM

cloverfield
it was pretty fun

_slavo_ 01.22.2008 07:49 AM

Quote:

I know what you're sayin' :D

nicfit 01.22.2008 07:59 AM

eh eh !@#$%! summed it up pretty well

_slavo_ 01.22.2008 08:15 AM

no rep again...

nicfit 01.22.2008 08:17 AM

well, dunno if this can cheer you up, but even if you were the winner :
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to _slavo_ again."

RdTv 01.22.2008 08:24 AM

Cloverfield: I had mixed feelings about this one, but all in all it was entertaining and I liked the concept.

ALIEN ANAL 01.22.2008 08:29 AM

it was a fun movie
the monster was pretty cool
and it was nice and loud

Norma J 01.25.2008 03:26 AM

I saw Cloverfield at the pics the other night. Was cool.

There was also an old film on late the other night called Rear Window, had Grace Kelly in it. I liked it. Never saw it before.

Has anyone seen Wild Man Blues, Woody Allen documentary? I never knew he played an instrument, infact I don't really know much about him at all. I bought it from my local movie hire store for 50c on vhs. It's really cool. Woody is an interesting guy.

!@#$%! 01.25.2008 03:46 AM

oh yeah baby. fuckin a right. great fucking movie. everybody should see it-- even if you know this shit already, it will teach you how to refute the motherfucking religious hypocrites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajBR0dq0XXk

go see it, really. Or get the DVD which should be "out" already.

nicfit 01.25.2008 04:17 AM

knocked up = better than I expected, quite entertaining and good acting.
juno = not AS bad as some people say, but not that great of a movie either.