Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

Rob Instigator 03.07.2008 12:09 PM

Yr King needs NO VOTES! I have the Divine Right!

I will take all yr eldest daughters for my concubines. hell, I'll take yr MILF wives too!

girlgun 03.07.2008 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
cholos are mexican. I am no wigga either. I am an ex crusty punk.
haha!

Yr king damnit!

you were a crusty?

floatingslowly 03.07.2008 02:07 PM

eww imo.

Kina 03.07.2008 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
hm.
repost?

(I felt a bit strange keeping on commenting stuff without posting pics..)..

I really like this pic, what city is this in? And I'm assuming you're not appreciating the flash when the picture was taken?

Rob Instigator 03.07.2008 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlgun
you were a crusty?

I was something...

girlgun 03.07.2008 02:21 PM

Quote:

I was something...

tell me more, rob.

sarramkrop 03.07.2008 02:23 PM

Quote:

I thought that posting some non-thumbnails versions could ensue some interesting debate. If it's not ok with you pork, just tell me and I'll edit them out, but probably I won't do that in time to avoid perverts' right click+save image compulsive action.

honestly I think you don't look that different, maybe a bit more "worried" in a strange way, dunno if this makes sense. Love the one with the hood.last one's angle is a bit unflattering.

Actually, that was the light going straight into my eyes, not a worried look. I don't see much daylight on most given days, therefore my eyes are really sensitive to sunlight. And drugs and booze too.

Rob Instigator 03.07.2008 02:26 PM

1990-1994
rob instigator, doc martens, drawings and writing all over my pants/shorts/shoes, longish hair matted all crazy, not dreads, but something far more unkempt, shaved on sides and back, beard...
I looked a LOT like John Curley from the afghan whigs.
(on the very left)

so much so that when the whigs played at U of H and I was on student program board and set up the gig, I got to meet them and shook his hand and it was honestly like looking in a mirror. weird stuff for him and me

sarramkrop 03.07.2008 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
oh you bastard.

we begin bombing in 5 minutes.

What a studmuffin you are.

girlgun 03.07.2008 02:33 PM

surely you've got an actual picture somewhere!

floatingslowly 03.07.2008 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarramkrop
What a studmuffin you are.

yr too kind.

Rob Instigator 03.07.2008 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlgun
surely you've got an actual picture somewhere!

thiose pics are in albums at my mom's house!
they are pre- World Wide Web!

nicfit 03.07.2008 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kina
I really like this pic, what city is this in? And I'm assuming you're not appreciating the flash when the picture was taken?

thanks to each and everyone of you who said something nice about this pic :D.
I was in Venice with a girrrrrl, not much bothered by the flash, I was really tired (I think it was around 3 am), she was a bit drunk and acting crazy and I was worried she could fall in the water, plus I hate when people take pics of me with my camera (that's why I have so few pics of myself, usually I'm "the one with the camera", so, yeah, I take loads of pics but have few with me in them...)
Porky, I'm glad there was no subtle-worriness (???) in the pics!

krastian 03.07.2008 03:34 PM

You guys are all pretty hott.....2 t's even.

Savage Clone 03.07.2008 03:38 PM

Best floatingpic to date.
I have the same shirt as Mr. Rectangle, but I got it in 1994 and it's on its last legs now.

floatingslowly 03.07.2008 05:09 PM

Quote:

thanks to each and everyone of you who said something nice about this pic :D.
I was in Venice with a girrrrrl, not much bothered by the flash, I was really tired (I think it was around 3 am), she was a bit drunk and acting crazy and I was worried she could fall in the water, plus I hate when people take pics of me with my camera (that's why I have so few pics of myself, usually I'm "the one with the camera", so, yeah, I take loads of pics but have few with me in them...)
Porky, I'm glad there was no subtle-worriness (???) in the pics!

I called you a bastard because I'm jealous of yr swarthy Italian man-beard. :(

nicfit 03.07.2008 05:37 PM

another frickin flash pic.

btw, you pull off that 'stach pretty well, I must say.
my beard is longer and better lookin' nowadays.
I'm that cool, yeah, spartans are pussies.

HaydenAsche 03.07.2008 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Actually, that was the light going straight into my eyes, not a worried look. I don't see much daylight on most given days, therefore my eyes are really sensitive to sunlight. And drugs and booze too.

Porky, sweetie, you look so fucking good in those pictures. You are one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen.

Savage Clone 03.07.2008 05:46 PM

Nicfit, you look like you're up to no good.
By which I mean making a parody version of the graphic design project you've been working on for a customer who rubbed you the wrong way.

m1rr0r dash 03.07.2008 09:17 PM

Quote:

Yr King needs NO VOTES! I have the Divine Right!

I will take all yr eldest daughters for my concubines. hell, I'll take yr MILF wives too!

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

...you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.