Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

gmku 05.22.2009 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I don't believe that white people in america smoke superkings (or even just kings).

sometimes, when she's feeling saucy, girlgun will smoke a camel wide.

she likes them because "they feel so big in her mouth".

A cancer stick's a cancer stick. When it's just another nail in the coffin, does it really matter if it's big or small?

Rob Instigator 05.22.2009 02:37 PM

remember that, when anyone tells you "such and such" will take years off your life, they will be the horrible years, the decrepit, diseased, elderly, painful, incontinent, colostomy bag, hearing aid, glaucoma, years.

atsonicpark 05.22.2009 03:20 PM

graves at sea is one of the best bands ever.

Derek 05.22.2009 03:50 PM

"OK, here's what happened, 'cause I know he has his opinion, now here's mine. In that interview the writer said, 'Are you guys sick of people ripping you off?' I said, 'Who are you referring to?' and he said, 'Well, Mike Patton in Faith No More.' So I told him what our drummer said, and yeah I watch that 'Epic' video, and I see him jumping up and down, rapping, and it looked like I was looking in the mirror. The thing is, I had no problem with him personally. I mean, I love 'The Real Thing,' and I liked his vocals on that record. I mean, when I heard the record I noticed subtle similarities, but when I saw that video it was like, 'Wait a second here, what the fuck?'" -- Anthony Kiedis

nicfit 05.22.2009 03:58 PM

I have >2000000 rep points , but I know heaven's not about your reputation.

gmku 05.22.2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
remember that, when anyone tells you "such and such" will take years off your life, they will be the horrible years, the decrepit, diseased, elderly, painful, incontinent, colostomy bag, hearing aid, glaucoma, years.

Mmm, no. If you don't do those things that "take years off your life," chances are much better you won't have the horrible years you describe but rather the wonderful years full of good health. I see it already when I compare myself to my contemporaries. While I haven't led the perfectly healthy life, I've made much better choices than people I work with, and I am, overall, fitter and healthier.

It all adds up. Quality of life now means quality of life later.

Antagon 05.22.2009 04:22 PM

I just uploaded my new music video, enjoy ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFWRisdXtFw

Rob Instigator 05.22.2009 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
Mmm, no. If you don't do those things that "take years off your life," chances are much better you won't have the horrible years you describe but rather the wonderful years full of good health. I see it already when I compare myself to my contemporaries. While I haven't led the perfectly healthy life, I've made much better choices than people I work with, and I am, overall, fitter and healthier.

It all adds up. Quality of life now means quality of life later.

we shall seeeeeeeeee

chrome noise tape 05.22.2009 05:43 PM

automatic bzooty 05.22.2009 07:39 PM

i am going bowling.

i have no idea why my friends want to bowl, but they want to take a bazillion people cosmic bowling. uh.

jon boy 05.22.2009 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by automatic bzooty
i am going bowling.

i have no idea why my friends want to bowl, but they want to take a bazillion people cosmic bowling. uh.

its so much fun! you will love it.

joe11121 05.22.2009 09:16 PM

Bowling is a great, fun, exciting, embarrassing time. I love it

floatingslowly 05.22.2009 09:51 PM

sims 3 comes out soon. you can make an evil genius. I think I might have to play it.

Kannibal 05.23.2009 02:48 AM

bored & tired. first working hour.

chrome noise tape 05.23.2009 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kannibal
bored & tired. first working hour.

Kannibal 05.23.2009 02:57 AM

well, hangover too.

gmku 05.23.2009 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by automatic bzooty
i am going bowling.

Be sure to take the skinheads.

automatic bzooty 05.23.2009 10:34 AM

bowling was fantastic. i didn't pay too much attention to the game... but still, shittons of fun were had.

(until my so called ~bff~ ditched me for some creepers at the end of the night. drama, whatever. the rest of us had a good time in a coffee shop at, like, 3am.)

EVOLghost 05.23.2009 11:05 AM

I got back home at 1 am last night.....I drove for seriously like 14 hours yesterday...

pbradley 05.23.2009 07:48 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBNOkGsI47E