Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

SonicTruth44 06.29.2009 06:39 PM

It's been about 5 to 6 years since I posted here, life moves in many directions. Confusion is always next.

atsonicpark 06.29.2009 06:41 PM

whoa.

SonicTruth44 06.29.2009 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
whoa.

whoa is right...and myspace pisses me off..

EVOLghost 06.29.2009 07:19 PM

I am really! getting into Merzbow

dirty bunny 06.29.2009 09:15 PM

My downloads are going too slow

Sonic Youth 37 06.29.2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
Despite my almost 4 month long vegetarianism I could really go for some chick-fil-a right now

I always fail right around the 4 month mark.

!@#$%! 06.29.2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37

good man. why persist in folly?

terriblecanyons 06.29.2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

I have faith, partly because the smell of any meat or poultry makes me want to barf now and partly because I have a little over a dollar in my bank account.

Sonic Youth 37 06.29.2009 09:34 PM

Every time it's always a cheese burger. I just crave a good cheeseburger and then it goes to shambles.

terriblecanyons 06.29.2009 09:38 PM

Toilet bowl cleaner commercials are always so funny to me

!@#$%! 06.29.2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Every time it's always a cheese burger. I just crave a good cheeseburger and then it goes to shambles.

follow your bliss and ignore the life-denying hipster throng

atsonicpark 06.29.2009 09:42 PM

this commercial for EXELON patches just used an aphex twin piano song from drukqs. what the hell

Sonic Youth 37 06.29.2009 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
follow your bliss and ignore the life-denying hipster throng

I really don't enjoy meat though. I don't eat pork, chicken, or turkey and very rarely eat beef, steak or otherwise, so it seemed kind of natural to go vegetarian. It's not that I feel bad about eating animals, it's just a taste and texture thing.

atsonicpark 06.29.2009 09:44 PM

it was avril 14th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBFXJw7n-fU

!@#$%! 06.29.2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

I really don't enjoy meat though. I don't eat pork, chicken, or turkey and very rarely eat beef, steak or otherwise, so it seemed kind of natural to go vegetarian. It's not that I feel bad about eating animals, it's just a taste and texture thing.

!

so very sorry to hear that. carry on.

i had a mahi-mahi burrito today that was... spectacular!

terriblecanyons 06.29.2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

I hate meat. I hate beef, I hate pork, I hate turkey. I hate everything but chicken, and I can't even stand the smell of it anymore.

schizophrenicroom 06.29.2009 09:58 PM

my stomach hurts like a bitch.

!@#$%! 06.29.2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
I hate meat. I hate beef, I hate pork, I hate turkey. I hate everything but chicken, and I can't even stand the smell of it anymore.

[dad mode]
crayons, you're one of my favorite interweb creatures, but with your bones snapping like twigs, i don't know that you're the poster child for the vegotarian lifestyle. i'd caution you against food neuroses and please make sure you're at least getting proper nutrition-- being vegetarian is hard, being vegan is hard as fuck, it's like sending your body to outer space, and without proper supplies you might be destroyed by meteorites.
[/dad mode]

ok, sorry for that, i gotta leave this place & go buy beer. happy eating!

static-harmony 06.29.2009 10:01 PM

My lips are swollen.

terriblecanyons 06.29.2009 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
[dad mode]
crayons, you're one of my favorite interweb creatures, but with your bones snapping like twigs, i don't know that you're the poster child for the vegotarian lifestyle. i'd caution you against food neuroses and please make sure you're at least getting proper nutrition-- being vegetarian is hard, being vegan is hard as fuck, it's like sending your body to outer space, and without proper supplies you might be destroyed by meteorites.
[/dad mode]

ok, sorry for that, i gotta leave this place & go buy beer. happy eating!

Don't worry, I eat lots and lots of tofu and pasta.