Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

atsonicpark 07.01.2009 03:57 PM

in all likelihood, this will probably be the end of me. I have been starving myself to death for days. It's stupid. I feel so teenager right now. But look.. I'm too depressed to eat. Why am I even posting on here? Because everyone in real life has turned their back on me.

Zombie Robot 07.01.2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
this shit be heavy.

please take care of yrselves everyone.

^ i concur. i was kidding @ nutmeg. i guess kids might take it serious tho. theres better shit to get high on, no need to rummage thru ur moms spice rack!

be like floslowbot- be high on life! (unless you can handle ur shit) ;)

peace out

demonrail666 07.01.2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
I mean like, "my friend has to pay $86,390.20 in medical bills" kind of serious.

Yes, as I suspected. Well, just tp put it into perspective, a decent carp fishing set-up, if you only stick to a couple of rods (a pair of 13" Kevin Nash Venoms with a 3 1/2ibs test curve would be perfect) and some decent reels, nets, line, hooks, etc, is going to give you plenty of change out of $1000. I'm no mathematician but I'd call that a significant saving on what your friend is looking to spend on non-fishing related items.

dirty bunny 07.01.2009 03:59 PM

medical problems, secret murders, depression. forum power!

terriblecanyons 07.01.2009 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty bunny
medical problems, secret murders, depression. forum power!

can you please marry me

dirty bunny 07.01.2009 04:02 PM

what shall I marry you to? or would it be terrible bunny/ dirty canyon? actually that sounds kinda cool

terriblecanyons 07.01.2009 04:02 PM

That DOES sound cool. Let's start a post-rock band called that. I call kazoo

schizophrenicroom 07.01.2009 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
in all likelihood, this will probably be the end of me. I have been starving myself to death for days. It's stupid. I feel so teenager right now. But look.. I'm too depressed to eat. Why am I even posting on here? Because everyone in real life has turned their back on me.

look. i'm going to PM you my number. give me a call if you ever need it.

dirty bunny 07.01.2009 04:04 PM

hmm with my musical skills I'm thinking I could tackle triangle. now to fill out the rest of the 12- person band with people who can actually play instruments, and we're set!

schizophrenicroom 07.01.2009 04:05 PM

Quote:

You'll be out soon, play it safe tomorrow. Two weeks and you won't hear shit of that nature. Don't worry about my heart, I'm fine, I'm strong and I can make it but you need to make sure to keep out of that shit they spill out of their mouths. You have my number if it becomes unbearable.

one week :( i TRIED and TRIED and. fuck bipolar.

tomorrow i'm just keeping my mouth shut for the few hours i have to see them.

nutmeg sounds terrible.

terriblecanyons 07.01.2009 04:05 PM

Quote:

hmm with my musical skills I'm thinking I could tackle triangle. now to fill out the rest of the 12- person band with people who can actually play instruments, and we're set!

shit. we're fucked, aren't we.

Sonic Youth 37 07.01.2009 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie Robot
the FDA needs to shut the f-up. i can eat vics & percs like candy and i need tylenol pm type stuff to fall asleep. time to stop worrying about pain killers, esp over the counter meds, and start feeding some starving kids or something.

I don't understand the Vic/Perc thing, but Tylenol is fucking evil. My senior year of high school some girl died from liver failure in a matter of days because of too much acetaminophen that she took because of years cheerleading injuries.
I think they're just trying to control acetaminophen, and I think?, not sure, that Vic and Perc have it in them in addition to the opiates.

dirty bunny 07.01.2009 04:09 PM

Quote:

shit. we're fucked, aren't we.

Totally and completely. Fucked together...

Damn it's too nice a day to feel gloomy. Well it's not THAT great a day, but it's not bad.

terriblecanyons 07.01.2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Totally and completely. Fucked together...

Damn it's too nice a day to feel gloomy. Well it's not THAT great a day, but it's not bad.

terrible bunny / dirty canyons will prevail! let's just use a wal-mart casio keyboard.

irrelevant:

my eyelids are heavy. Went to bed at around 10:30pm and woke up at 4am. FML

Zombie Robot 07.01.2009 04:14 PM

Quote:

could i play cowbell?

Sonic Youth 37 07.01.2009 04:14 PM

schizophrenicroom 07.01.2009 04:14 PM

i feel nauseous.

floatingslowly 07.01.2009 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark

is this "you" or cut/paste typing?

I don't give a fuck about cut/paste, but I'm actually starting to wonder/worry about you.

actually...I'm starting to wonder/worry about a lot of you.

be like Zombot - handle yr shit.

demonrail666 07.01.2009 04:16 PM

seriously, you have two options: whinge like a goth and die or eat a sandwich and live. Dying is rubbish.

floatingslowly 07.01.2009 04:18 PM

how DARE YOU bring goths into this!

:mad: