Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

terriblecanyons 07.01.2009 04:19 PM

Why so delicious?

Sonic Youth 37 07.01.2009 04:19 PM

I just accidentally hit myself in the balls with my belt buckle while trying to put my belt on. FUCK!

Zombie Robot 07.01.2009 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly

be like Zombot - handle yr shit.

^ i know, right? you freaks are starting to freak me out, and im a super freak, i was programmed that way! >>>ERROR_INVALID_HANDLE_6(0x6)<<< its like im on an emocutmyselftofeelbetter board all of a sudden.

demonrail666 07.01.2009 04:20 PM

Quote:

how DARE YOU bring goths into this!

:mad:

goths are great. especially goth women who seem to be the only variant of the female species currently willing to have sex with me on anything like a regular basis.

Rob Instigator 07.01.2009 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
in all likelihood, this will probably be the end of me. I have been starving myself to death for days. It's stupid. I feel so teenager right now. But look.. I'm too depressed to eat. Why am I even posting on here? Because everyone in real life has turned their back on me.

this is real life too bro.

we are all alone, in the end.

floatingslowly 07.01.2009 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie Robot
i was programmed that way! >>>ERROR_INVALID_HANDLE_6(0x6)<<<

I love you soooo bad.

terriblecanyons 07.01.2009 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
I just accidentally hit myself in the balls with my belt buckle while trying to put my belt on. FUCK!

Every time I try to put pants on I almost always trip and fall, so I have to put them on sitting and then pull them up standing.

Rob Instigator 07.01.2009 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
I don't understand the Vic/Perc thing, but Tylenol is fucking evil. My senior year of high school some girl died from liver failure in a matter of days because of too much acetaminophen that she took because of years cheerleading injuries.
I think they're just trying to control acetaminophen, and I think?, not sure, that Vic and Perc have it in them in addition to the opiates.

anything with "cet" at the end is acitomenophen

percocet is percodan with acitomenophen

darvocet is Darvon with acitometophen

they were added to them to cut down on the addictive opiates a bit.

floatingslowly 07.01.2009 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonrail666
especially goth women who seem to be the only variant of the female species willing to have sex with me on anything like a regular basis.

I fail to see the problem here.

:confused:

I just accidentally the entire belt buckle.

:o

Zombie Robot 07.01.2009 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonrail666
goths are great. especially goth women who seem to be the only variant of the female species willing to have sex with me on anything like a regular basis.

do u resemble a dead man? a zombie? mmmmm. ;)

as long as ur not a gothopotamus

demonrail666 07.01.2009 04:30 PM

Quote:

I fail to see the problem here.

:confused:

That's because there isn't one. At all.

Zombie Robot 07.01.2009 04:33 PM

Quote:

I love you soooo bad.

i luv U soooo HARD. TTLY(1) key = 0x2, asc = 0x4, ascq = 0x12, UNKNOWN OPENV, KEY: 0x02, ASC: 0x04, ASCQ: 0x12 DecodeMount: TLD(1) drive 1, Actual status: Robotic mount initiated

atsonicpark 07.01.2009 04:36 PM

Holy shit I just got 16 pm's.

Thanks for the concern...

MellySingsDoom 07.01.2009 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Holy shit I just got 16 pm's.

Thanks for the concern...

Adam, pardon me for asking an obvious question, but are you suffering from depression?

terriblecanyons 07.01.2009 04:49 PM

Fuck the healthcare system. Fuck it up the ass with a shovel wrapped in barbed wire.

Rob Instigator 07.01.2009 04:51 PM

the one thing wrong with the USA healthcare system is the Insurance Bidness, or as I call it, legalized extortion.

I hate all fucking insurance companies but health insurance is the fucking worst and those greedhead bastards are ingrained into the system, by therir own doing.

fucking asshole fucks.

Zombie Robot 07.01.2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
Fuck it up the ass with a shovel wrapped in barbed wire.

i usually say 'fuck me gently with a chainsaw' but the shovel in barbed wire is not bad. not bad at all.

terriblecanyons 07.01.2009 04:53 PM

I copyrighted that. If you use it you have to pay me at least $400 in monopoly bucks.

Sonic Youth 37 07.01.2009 06:15 PM

Quote:

I just accidentally the entire belt buckle.

:o

Yeah, I'm just glad I'm not a redneck with one those of belt buckles the size of hubcaps, I'd be singing in the Vienna Boys Choir the rest of my life.

automatic bzooty 07.01.2009 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
Every time I try to put pants on I almost always trip and fall, so I have to put them on sitting and then pull them up standing.

that's what i do!

i put my pants on both legs at a time sometimes... so in the eventuality some sonuvabitch tries to take me down a peg by reiterating that "put yr pants on one leg at a time, like everyone else does" cliche, i can tell them to kindly fuck off, because i don't.

nothing is impossible.