Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

EVOLghost 07.08.2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
If they measure floorspace in square feet why do they not measure shits in tube-feet? I just took like 6 tube-feet of shit today...

You must feel great man!

Rob Instigator 07.08.2013 08:59 AM

Light as a feather!

Bytor Peltor 07.08.2013 09:23 PM

Kountze man keeps bird-snake 'monster' in century-old pickle jar (with pictures)

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/ne...#photo-4883204

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 07.08.2013 09:36 PM

Can a hawk catch a full-grown house cat? I mean, I know that it can't but do they try? I've heard of small dogs being taken by very large red-tailed hawks, but that is rare. I hawk can't pick up more than 4-5 pounds, if that. Eagles on the other hand, will gladly eat any small pet. However, I'm nervous, because some bad ass red-shouldered hawk that has been living in my trees for the past four years got desperate and swooped down on three different cats, missing entirely and putting the fear of God into those cats, but seriously, I'm a bit concerned because she just got a mate, and within two months they should have a very hungry brood. I'm not interested in chasing away the hawks, I like them, but when the mourning doves and pigeons aren't around my cul-de-sac those hawks get bravely hungry..

pony 07.11.2013 11:28 AM

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 07.11.2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pony

Ah, that special moment when a man realizes his mother is an actual woman, and not the Virgin Mary ;)

Quote:

"Mr. Obama cannot be trusted to deliver on its promises to secure the border and enforce laws as part of a single, massive bill like the one passed by the Senate.”

Really? After deporting 2 million people AND sending tens of thousands of more police and military presence at the border? Meh. These "Republicans" are increasingly looking like assholes, which is how the system is gamed. These guys are playing good cop/bad cop, so as to sway Americans into supporting the Democrats and play the game. Fuc that. But, fuck the Republicans too. First things first, we callin out namez on these assholes, and when we finished, we gonna catch up with those duppy Democrats too sho nuff ;)

Bytor Peltor 07.13.2013 08:08 AM

Justice was served - Not Guilty!

dead_battery 07.14.2013 01:25 PM

cunt

Nefeli 07.15.2013 02:33 AM

i borrowed a bust to practice on drawing during the weekend -did not- and of course i dropped it like a fool and its broken in 3 places. i have to somehow glue it and put it back, when noone will be looking.

Toilet & Bowels 07.15.2013 04:18 AM

I got angry last night and punched my laptop and now the screen is fucked, and maybe the rest of it too, need to get it repairs to find out how bad the damage is

Nefeli 07.15.2013 07:13 AM

sookie making eyes to the new guy made me wanna smash the screen as well.
also they are ripping off buffy.
generally sookie can fuck off.
and yeah new season isnt working at all. the only thing that keeps me going is the accent and dress code in some occassions.

!@#$%! 07.15.2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
I got angry last night and punched my laptop

:eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
sookie making eyes to the new guy made me wanna smash the screen as well.
also they are ripping off buffy.
generally sookie can fuck off.
and yeah new season isnt working at all. the only thing that keeps me going is the accent and dress code in some occassions.

ha ha ha ha. what season are you on? i just finished... hm... 5 (the latest one on disc).

yes, it's terribly derivative and often irritating but sometimes it's kinda fun. in other words, very uneven. but characters like lafayette make it worth it.

Toilet & Bowels 07.15.2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!

Yeah, I can't believe how dumb I was luckily it's something that can be fixed quite easily and not crazily expensive

Nefeli 07.15.2013 11:21 AM

well i liked true blood; it just doesnt work anymore i think and there were a couple of rip offs that bothered me - i wont be a series spoiler, i hate series and movie spoilers.
i m on the new season that is been aired now.

it s high time i started game of thrones i believe.
even though EVERYONE WAS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AT ITS END.

dead_battery 07.15.2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!

ha ha ha ha. what season are you on? i just finished... hm... 5 (the latest one on disc).

yes, it's terribly derivative and often irritating but sometimes it's kinda fun. in other words, very uneven. but characters like lafayette make it worth it.

its brilliantly bad. but it never has the guts to turn into the full on violent camp fest it wants to.

its one of those shows that is hampered by its criticisms and is too afraid to be what it wants to be. probably because it comes dangerously close to providing people who live in small towns with an actually appealing mythos of their lives at the bottom of the pile, and we all know tv must serve the the whims of rich metropolitan elites or else they'll turn on it and destroy it. since all they do is write about and discuss entertainment as if its a substitute for the people whose labour they exploit anyway.

you can't have tv that shows the unredeemed chaos of prole life because this is what the middle classes secretly covet and know they can never have. but at its core true blood is just a bunch of fucked up poor people who live anonymous lives fucking and fighting the time away and not giving a fuck about anything as they do it! they have sports cars and the complexions of rich actors with their own nutritionists but it just codes for the uncommodifiable essence that the REAL LIFE rich vampires wish they could steal from us so badly but will never have!

Toilet & Bowels 07.15.2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
well i liked true blood; it just doesnt work anymore i think and there were a couple of rip offs that bothered me - i wont be a series spoiler, i hate series and movie spoilers.
i m on the new season that is been aired now.

it s high time i started game of thrones i believe.
even though EVERYONE WAS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AT ITS END.

Yes, it is high time!
Plus don't worry about the thing that everyone talked about, there are much more interesting story lines happening, and alll the people that thing happened to were kind of the lamest characters anyway

Bytor Peltor 07.16.2013 05:47 AM

My wife put the biscuits in the oven at 0530......our youngest is leaving for camp this morning.

EVOLghost 07.16.2013 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
My wife put the biscuits in the oven at 0530.....

I'm waiting for 8AM to come so I can go have some motherfucking Eggs Benedict! Fuck I'm hungry.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 07.16.2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
......our youngest is leaving for camp this morning.

I sincerely pray some vigilante doesn't confront them on their way :(

Keeping It Simple 07.17.2013 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pony

He's crying over the realisation his mum is a dirty slut.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 07.17.2013 01:40 PM

Rob Instigator 07.17.2013 01:48 PM

hahahha!

!@#$%! 07.17.2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead_battery
its brilliantly bad. but it never has the guts to turn into the full on violent camp fest it wants to.!

if it was one hour of the opening credits it would rule all

Rob Instigator 07.17.2013 02:10 PM

My wife watches that True Blood shit.

she says that the storyline with Snookie and her man are superfluous and the worst parts of the show!

!@#$%! 07.17.2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
My wife watches that True Blood shit.

she says that the storyline with Snookie and her man are superfluous and the worst parts of the show!

das true.

lafayette is the star. head and shoulders above everyone else.

it's all ridiculousness though, generally speaking. one watches it for fun.

_slavo_ 07.18.2013 05:41 AM

Fun fact of the day:

"Duvenblejt" actually means "I am going to throw up outside" in my language.

This company better not expand to our territories.

Keeping It Simple 07.18.2013 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

The poor kid has been so mentally scarred by the sight of her mum giving head that he'll grow up to be a exploitative, misogynistic pimp. Trufax. :cool:

dead_battery 07.18.2013 07:05 AM

too bad meaning means nothing

EVOLghost 07.18.2013 06:26 PM

order'd

Nefeli 07.19.2013 01:16 AM

decaf did anything but wonders to my sleeping.
damn it.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 07.19.2013 02:52 PM

America, not that this is news, but is such the hypocrite. The the US government is condemning Russia for a recent politically motivated conviction of a popular opposition political figure Aleksei Navalny to five years in prison. Meanwhile the US is furiously pursuing extradition and charges on Snowden who is hiding out in Moscow. Haha... As if it weren't embarrassing enough as it is to be an American, with all the bullshit, we got to be this meddling and silly?

EVOLghost 07.19.2013 05:21 PM

chocolate cake in a milkshake....fucking brilliant

dead_battery 07.19.2013 06:58 PM

Savage Clone 07.20.2013 10:56 AM

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?rel...=1926785&ev=rb

Good luck with that, buddy. My feeling is you will be sitting on that for a while.

EVOLghost 07.20.2013 11:11 AM

Maaan you don't understand. It's limited edition! :p

h8kurdt 07.21.2013 09:30 AM

Seeing Bruce Springsteen on Tuesday AND I AM FUCKING PUMPED! Shit is gonna rule.

demonrail666 07.21.2013 10:45 AM

Very jealous.

EVOLghost 07.21.2013 12:46 PM

Bytor Peltor 07.21.2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?rel...=1926785&ev=rb

Good luck with that, buddy. My feeling is you will be sitting on that for a while.

Hard to believe it's been five years......

Genteel Death 07.21.2013 03:04 PM