Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Lydia (, take me out to) Lunch (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=79499)

SpaceCadetHayden 07.09.2012 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louder
apparently we all must like anime and kittens

anime kittens are best

louder 07.09.2012 01:15 AM

haha.

if you constantly have to tell people you're "better than them", then you probably aren't. just sayin'.

SpaceCadetHayden 07.09.2012 01:16 AM

Quote:

haha.

if you constantly have to tell people you're "better than them", then you probably aren't. just sayin'.

we're playing this game now or something i'm not sure if you've noticed but you are a literal infant

louder 07.09.2012 01:27 AM

stop it Murmer. he's smarter than you.

louder 07.09.2012 01:35 AM

Hayden neg repped me and said i'm "almost as bad as sway".

i bet he's crying in the corner now, slitting wrists and listening to Fiona Apple. aww how fragile.

SpaceCadetHayden 07.09.2012 01:48 AM

i hope i stop breqthing in my sleep

louder 07.09.2012 01:58 AM

stfu. :)

Derek 07.09.2012 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murmer99
But not everyone feels the same way about music, evidently. It's silly to constantly dominate threads with your outbursts of diatribe towards sway for his taste in music, but indeed, whatever "entertains" you. I don't particularly feel malice for anyone on here, but it's irrelevant what kinds of people nik and cadet are if they insist on displaying nothing more than the childish troll behavior I've seen exemplified since I joined (albeit nik had his moments). All this thread did was make me feel like I was in middle school again.

And who cares about conflicting tastes? it's one of the things I've admired about posting here. I disagree with nearly everyone and yet I can still find something to discuss with them. I know you say you're just teasing, but a seemingly serious discussion about the stooges ensued so I'm just implying...

pls feel fere two contrbut somtheing of valeu drek

i have nothing to say about this that hayden hasn't already said so just pretend like i posted his reply.

Derek 07.09.2012 04:21 AM

Quote:

apparently we all must like anime and kittens

and anime and kittens rule, like do you really have a problem with either? come on man, there are better things to make fun of me for than awesome things like anime and kittens.

Genteel Death 07.09.2012 04:51 AM

Genteel Death 07.09.2012 04:57 AM

louder 07.09.2012 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
i find a lot of important 60s and 70s rock bands a total chore to listen to. i find the stooges just as boring as i find the who or pink floyd and most often these bands get a pass just because of the influence they have, when it would be healthier to tear down these dinosaurs just as much as the newest thing.

i thought this was obvious among the posters here? i've always tried to find my music, rather than just what everyone considers to be good. there's a lot of old music i find boring, for example, almost everything by the Beatles.

Derek 07.09.2012 05:09 AM

you should have been here when i initially joined, a lot of people's tastes were just derivative of thurston's taste. it was cringeworthy.

louder 07.09.2012 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
and anime and kittens rule, like do you really have a problem with either? come on man, there are better things to make fun of me for than awesome things like anime and kittens.

no, giving you shit for liking anime would be just as silly as you and hayden hating on sway for admiring a bunch of old garage rock bands.

i know you can be mature when you're serious. too bad you often choose to be a dick just cuz we're in a dead forum of a band no one gives a shit about anymore.

Pookie 07.09.2012 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Is there a version of the forum for adults?

Derek 07.09.2012 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murmer99
You can't be serious.

You should take a break from the internet. I say that with sincerity.

hahaha you are the last dude who should be telling someone to take a break from the internet.

Quote:

no, giving you shit for liking anime would be just as silly as you and hayden hating on sway for admiring a bunch of old garage rock bands.

i know you can be mature when you're serious. too bad you often choose to be a dick just cuz we're in a dead forum of a band no one gives a shit about anymore.

we've always hated sway, nothing is gonna change that.

but whatever, i'm listening to The Pharcyde and feeling fresh.

Genteel Death 07.09.2012 05:29 AM

Genteel Death 07.09.2012 05:29 AM

Derek 07.09.2012 05:30 AM

is that you gabe? you're looking good. is that tattoo new?

Genteel Death 07.09.2012 05:34 AM

That's Mitchell Callaway, a contestant from the Australian version of the X-Factor. He's HOTT.