Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   what are you wearing? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=14705)

ZEROpumpkins 09.02.2007 02:39 AM

Yeah, the Wish You Were Here cover is one of my favourites.

Cantankerous 09.02.2007 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel
acid! that stuff scares me. but if you don't go out on halloween and you're cool with your cuz then it should be alright. as for me. i've never been this tired in all my...august. night

well it was quite interesting
in a nutshell i have problems i need to deal with
my jaw hurts

king_buzzo 09.02.2007 12:52 PM

a maroon tshirt and black socks.

sellouteater 09.02.2007 01:07 PM

I'm wearin dark green dress paints and a cheackered dress shirt
its my sectarty outfit

Everyneurotic 09.02.2007 01:54 PM

basketball tennis
dark blue cargo pants
plaid boxers
blooregard q kazoo shirt

Cantankerous 09.02.2007 02:08 PM

Quote:

i don't think acid is a good idea if you have problems, even if you don't have problems it's no good. for me anyway, i freak out.
what happened on your trip? i don't think acid makes you chew your jaw/face off like e?!

i suppose visually it wasn't a whole lot different from any other time i've taken acid, per se (hard to explain)...we were sitting outside and i had this sparkly top on and sparkly shoes and i would stick my foot in the light or move under it and it looked spectacular. looking in the mirror, though, i looked like death personified.
mentally though it was a bit different. i realize more now that i have a lot of problems to deal with and they're not going to be easy to deal with. but i'm okay with that.

Disgruntled Youth 09.02.2007 02:29 PM

Lo button down, BR khakis & Lo slip ons

Cantankerous 09.02.2007 03:13 PM

Quote:

well acid turns reality into hyper reality so it could make any problems you have seem even worse than what they really are. another thing to know when your on acid is to stay away from light and mirrors, bit late telling you now hajha.

how bad is it? a cup of tea followed by a nap might help?

exactly right. really all it is is an exaggeration of reality but it kind of makes you see things for what they are because you lose your sense of self.
what, you mean the problems? no, a cup of tea and a nap isn't gonna do shit. i don't like talking about it, but i'm sure it's fairly obvious.

Sheriff Rhys Chatham 09.02.2007 05:08 PM

I'm wearing:
Dekline sneakers
black krew socks
dirty white arizona jeans
Hanes boxer briefs
New Converge t-shirt I bought today.

king_buzzo 09.02.2007 05:08 PM

a leather mask!

Cardinal Rob 09.02.2007 05:23 PM

Is that all?

Cantankerous 09.02.2007 11:47 PM

ripped up vintage bellbottom jears
bowie shirt

cryptowonderdruginvogue 09.02.2007 11:58 PM

pajamas
socks

SynthethicalY 09.03.2007 12:35 AM

Pajama pants
Blue shirt

Cantankerous 09.03.2007 12:40 AM

i thougt that was the ups man is coming wit some clothe. i'm going.

k-krack 09.03.2007 12:53 AM

T-shirt my dad got me YEARS ago when he worked in Manitoba/Quebec (he worked for a mining company, see, and they sent him to a few places for months on end, while me and mom and my brother were home). It says RADISSON
BAIE JAMES

...and that's french... for... RADISSON... James Bay... so... probably in Quebec.......'cos it's French...

Other than that, blue jeans, black belt, blue and lighter blue striped boxer-briefs, black socks (always), and red (inside) shoes.

I'm about to be wearing nothing at all, in the transition to wearing something at all. More specifically, the same underwear, pajama pants (it's chilly tonight, so basketball shorts aren't likely...) and a loose t-shirt (shirt for the cold months, see!)

What else can I tell you... hmm...

gmku 09.03.2007 01:00 AM

Nirvana T, green cargo pants, gray socks.

I just remembered I have to see a client this Wed. Shit, I'm going to have to dress up.

k-krack 09.03.2007 01:01 AM

Dressing up is for squares, gee emm kay you.
Are you a square?

gmku 09.03.2007 01:04 AM

No, but my client might be, and I need to make money. I have a shitload of records to pay for.

SynthethicalY 09.03.2007 01:06 AM

gmku is more of a oblong shape.