Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

EVOLghost 02.03.2014 10:30 AM

ew hahahaha.....but much better than puking though.

!@#$%! 02.03.2014 10:33 AM

i hate it when chunks of solid go up the nostrils

EVOLghost 02.03.2014 10:40 AM

Lately though....I've kind of grown to like puking a little more. I don't know why. Before I used to despise it....like I'd rather feel like shit a whole day than puke just once....but lately....it's been a more comfortable feeling. but I have no problem waking up hungover and going to the bathroom to vomit just to sleep better.

!@#$%! 02.03.2014 10:47 AM

i really have no problem puking. it's a form of relief. feel sick from eating something? drank too much alcohol? puke it all out. a natural function. i'm all for it.

it's only when i get something like a peanut or a chicken bone up the sinuses that it gets bothersome… but that's just puking gone wrong from lack of skills.

now that's functional. even though the decor isn't right.

pony 02.03.2014 11:52 AM

believe me, I would have puked if there had been a free bathroom stall.
didnt want to puke in the sink cause that's disgusting and some girls probably would have yelled at me and i wasn't in the mood to get yelled at :(

EVOLghost 02.03.2014 02:58 PM

jennthebenn 02.03.2014 03:28 PM

Pony, if you puke around me and Trick it'll probably start a puke chain reaction. And if I've just finished drinking coffee...

Rob Instigator 02.03.2014 03:30 PM

jenn, been digging the Big 4 reviews. wanna see more more more more more

jennthebenn 02.03.2014 03:31 PM

jennthebenn 02.03.2014 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
jenn, been digging the Big 4 reviews. wanna see more more more more more

Glad to hear, sir. 43 more records to go!

pony 02.03.2014 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennthebenn
Pony, if you puke around me and Trick it'll probably start a puke chain reaction. And if I've just finished drinking coffee...

i will swallow it!!!

Rob Instigator 02.03.2014 03:39 PM

Quote:

Glad to hear, sir. 43 more records to go!

One question. will you be doing the EP's and such? Like Garage Days, and garage Days Revisited?

Nefeli 02.03.2014 03:41 PM

jenn!

(im all over an old thread called tittyfucking)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 02.03.2014 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pony
i will swallow it!!!

One time I ate some mushrooms, those kind, with some bbq chips and a Dr Pepper. Don't ask why. Anyway, I suddenly puked them ALL up right after eating them. I had to make a split game-time decision, spit them out and lose my last 1/8. I could let the puke out or keep it in my mouth and swallow it. I swallowed it. I took THREE full swallows to get all that mushroom/bbq chip/dr pepper broth down. The trip later was epic, I'd say worth it.

jennthebenn 02.03.2014 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
One question. will you be doing the EP's and such? Like Garage Days, and garage Days Revisited?

I do mention them, but no full reviews. I wanted to concentrate on the releases with mostly or completely original studio material.

jennthebenn 02.03.2014 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
jenn!

(im all over an old thread called tittyfucking)

Nefeli 02.03.2014 03:48 PM

exactly. trying to invert everything with positive thinking.

Nefeli 02.03.2014 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
One time I ate some mushrooms,

oh man i wish i could some mushrooms.
acid.
but i know my antennas are so out there already, so i dont permit myself. all world's shit would devour me.
damn.

EVOLghost 02.03.2014 05:40 PM

Quote:

One time I ate some mushrooms, those kind, with some bbq chips and a Dr Pepper. Don't ask why. Anyway, I suddenly puked them ALL up right after eating them. I had to make a split game-time decision, spit them out and lose my last 1/8. I could let the puke out or keep it in my mouth and swallow it. I swallowed it. I took THREE full swallows to get all that mushroom/bbq chip/dr pepper broth down. The trip later was epic, I'd say worth it.

Heh.....luckily I've never vomited on shrooms thank god. However 2c-e is a different story. Vomitted, went into my friends room and listened to electricity for like....what seemed a long time....and watched the sea of colors on my blanket crash into each other like waves....wow.

!@#$%! 02.03.2014 06:17 PM

Quote:

but i know my antennas are so out there already, so i dont permit myself. all world's shit would devour me.
damn.

"an unconstrained style of cognition"

Toilet & Bowels 02.03.2014 06:38 PM

Quote:

acid.
damn.

it depends how much you take, a small dose of acid can be quite pleasant

EVOLghost 02.03.2014 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels

yeah....just a little sumthin' to stimulate the mind....nothing crazy...

pony 02.03.2014 07:53 PM

melting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYIRO97dhII

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 02.03.2014 08:53 PM

Quote:

acid.
damn.

With acid yes don't take it, with mushrooms, trust me, eat them, you won't be disappointed. I used to eat them like once or twice a week, but suchfriends in his 30s is to psychedelic naturally for that, so now its like once a year, but its excellent and visionary every time. It always reminds me why I start eating them in the first place. In fact, I have some to eat stashed in a drawer, maybe this week is the week.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 02.03.2014 08:55 PM

Quote:

they got weed in em?

SONIC GAIL 02.03.2014 11:26 PM

Well I finally have a laptop and internet so it looks like I will be on here more often.

How r you muthafuckas doin??

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 02.04.2014 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
Well I finally have a laptop and internet so it looks like I will be on here more often.

it got weed on it?

gast30 02.04.2014 05:16 PM

time for a coffe
posted some art
waiting for nefeli to respond if we gonna date

!@#$%! 02.04.2014 06:24 PM

pinche leproso

gast30 02.04.2014 07:36 PM

bait to the late
a new anti-spy sofware
for website for info collectors info sellers

it's allways faster then laws produced by the rich

gast30 02.04.2014 07:38 PM

as far as my tracks go
some new strategic were made to weaken control organs
because of the turbulent times we are all in and all is new
a stream of efficientcy that works for the population will go

SONIC GAIL 02.05.2014 02:06 AM

Quote:

Oh How I Have missed you suchfriends
<3

EVOLghost 02.05.2014 09:59 AM

People are coming back...haha.

EVOLghost 02.05.2014 10:01 AM

It's good!

pony 02.05.2014 10:09 AM

Nefeli 02.05.2014 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gast30
time for a coffe
posted some art
waiting for nefeli to respond if we gonna date

ha. sweet but impossible, dear.

Nefeli 02.05.2014 10:13 AM

need to get unlazy and read the article !"£$%^& posted before i reply on the mushrooms thing. however, i dont see it happening. have the fear by default, so it wouldnt work well.

gast30 02.05.2014 02:13 PM

Quote:

ha. sweet but impossible, dear.

i'm sorry
i don't know what i have done on the internet
have online for about 2 years

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 02.05.2014 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels

There is no such thing as a small dose unless what you really mean is bunk acid where your dealer burned you ;)

Acid is measured in MICROGRAMs, that is millionth of a gram. How exactly can folks measure an accurate dose with that? Street doses range in potency anywhere from .00025 micrograms to .25 micrograms!! The active dose for LSD-25 is around .0025 micrograms.. See that huge fluctuation? We're talking about a difference of five orders of magnitude, or 10^5... With other substances such a difference in dose is the difference between life and death. If you consume 10^5 times the normal dose of alcohol you will die. If you consume 10^5 the normal dose of heroin your lungs will stop functioning immediately. If you consume 10^5 of cocaine your heart will stop beating. Shit, even if you were to be able to try to consume 10^5 in THC you'd have such powerful hallucinations you'd think you were ON acid. Consume this much in acid? Shit, just going to have a hell of a trip..

Toilet & Bowels 02.05.2014 03:49 PM

Whatever, if you know how strong the acid you have is then you can dilute it according to what you feel like.