Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

demonrail666 07.18.2009 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
it's a toss up though

it really isn't.

I'll happily take a girl out for dinner if I'm guaranteed that the end result is gonna be a blow job. I can't say that i'll do the same if the end result is gonna be listening to a punk album with her.

of course if she gives me a blow job while we're listening to a punk album, then that's an entirely different story.

bottom line though, blow jobs are better than punk rock

dirty bunny 07.18.2009 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonrail666
it really isn't.

I'll happily take a girl out for dinner if I'm guaranteed that the end result is gonna be a blow job. I can't say that i'll do the same if the end result is gonna be listening to a punk album with her.

of course if she gives me a blow job while we're listening to a punk album, then that's an entirely different story.

That made me laugh... thing is for pure mood elevators I think music is better. I'm not sure I'd agree with punk rock, only because I know so little of it.

Satan 07.18.2009 01:58 PM

it's a toss up for ME ok, i'm not going to dinner with anyone, this is a live in situation

two things i enjoy greatly but sometimes i don't feel like either of them. sometimes i'd rather crank the stereo up and dance wildly. sometimes not. i'd say theyre probably equal.

demonrail666 07.18.2009 01:59 PM

i despair

Shifty Prophet 07.18.2009 02:02 PM

Quote:

it really isn't.

And its even better if the date didn't go so well cause you have a bunch of shit on yr mind, or you are down and out cause of something. The blowjobs that come out of nowhere are my favourites, a true and proper way to lift any man's mood.

davenotdead 07.18.2009 02:02 PM

i digress

Satan 07.18.2009 02:03 PM

apparently men don't have "please leave me alone and don't touch me" moods

it's not anything personal sometimes i just get really pissy. forgive me for being a chick.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shifty Prophet
And its even better if the date didn't go so well cause you have a bunch of shit on yr mind, or you are down and out cause of something. The blowjobs that come out of nowhere are my favourites, a true and proper way to lift any man's mood.

THIS.

Shifty Prophet 07.18.2009 02:04 PM

Quote:

it's not anything personal sometimes i just get really pissy. forgive me for being a chick.

THIS.

Yes we do, its right after we cum.

davenotdead 07.18.2009 02:04 PM

taylor is by far the hottest chick on nyc prep

Satan 07.18.2009 02:06 PM

Quote:

Yes we do, its right after we cum.

ok yeah there is that

i mean just randomly though i'll be a moody bitch
but i will never turn down any request for sexytime if i'm in any mood other than terrible/bitch

StevOK 07.18.2009 02:07 PM

I just put a remix of an old jam tape on an old MySpace page I don't use anymore: http://www.myspace.com/myspacekillsband

The page itself is pretty funny.
Here is the mp3 for anyone that wants to download it instead of just streaming it: http://www.mediafire.com/?mfmctmmmwom

demonrail666 07.18.2009 02:10 PM

Quote:

only if i'm about to get beaten up

MellySingsDoom 07.18.2009 02:11 PM

demonrail - I met the old singer from the Stretchheads today - a really sound and nice chap.

Shifty Prophet 07.18.2009 02:12 PM

Quote:

ok yeah there is that

i mean just randomly though i'll be a moody bitch

yeah in that area I know only a few guys which have ''man-peroids'' or moodswings bad enough to warrant that title. these of course suck, because no amount of chocolate ice cream, or shopping splurge's will cure any of them, onyl oral sex. This sucks for them because they are not skilled enough to land that from a cool girl or have not enough money for an attractive prostitute.

Satan 07.18.2009 02:12 PM

Quote:

only if i'm about to get beaten up

who would ever beat you up?

Satan 07.18.2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

yeah in that area I know only a few guys which have ''man-peroids'' or moodswings bad enough to warrant that title. these of course suck, because no amount of chocolate ice cream, or shopping splurge's will cure any of them, onyl oral sex. This sucks for them because they are not skilled enough to land that from a cool girl or have not enough money for an attractive prostitute.

lol chocolate ice cream and shopping yeah fucking right

the only thing that helps me out is everyone going away and letting me have my peace
whatever though, it doesn't happen very often

demonrail666 07.18.2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

who would ever beat you up?

noone actually. but it could happen ... in theory

demonrail666 07.18.2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
demonrail - I met the old singer from the Stretchheads today - a really sound and nice chap.

how come you met him?

dirty bunny 07.18.2009 02:16 PM

I don't like the way this new yahoo mail interface is set up. I don't like change!

MellySingsDoom 07.18.2009 02:16 PM

demonrail - He's good friends with a mate of mine - I've said hello to him before at gigs, but never had the chance to havfe a proper chat.