Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 06.28.2014 12:06 AM

Savage Clone 06.28.2014 12:12 AM

TV hi

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 06.28.2014 12:14 AM

Sup

Savage Clone 06.28.2014 12:18 AM

Whatever, system perpetuator.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 06.28.2014 12:21 AM

_tunic_ 06.28.2014 12:52 AM

Bytor Peltor 06.28.2014 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Post secondary liberal arts degrees are a fucking sham. make your own way free of student debt.

Words to survive by!

Nefeli 06.28.2014 06:41 AM

i' m once again, so fucking grateful to my father, my heart is doing small cracks; he gave me the correct medium for oils..i was doing it wrong before.
and of course oils were made for painting flesh. daamn... :)

A Thousand Threads 06.29.2014 08:12 AM

tape store day YAY

I bought a tape but somehow can't open the box....

Nefeli 06.30.2014 02:42 AM

i want that cake.

i also want a couple of things - a small ladder and few more painting stuff. i ll STUFF THEM IN THE CREDIT CARD.

EVOLghost 06.30.2014 03:35 AM

the best dates are the ones where you don't spend a dime.

EVOLghost 06.30.2014 03:36 AM

and no, she didn't pay for everything. nothing was bought.

foreverasskiss 06.30.2014 07:00 AM

why are all the other forums i visit are filled with bearded 30 year olds who drink guinness and are still obsessed with heavy metal? you know these guys. still playing in weak hardcore bands that will never go anywhere claiming it's just a hobby.

Nefeli 06.30.2014 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
why are all the other forums i visit are filled with bearded 30 year olds who drink guinness

daaaamn...you had me for a sec. then no.. :(:(

pony 06.30.2014 01:11 PM

half an hour ago i found out that i am now unemployed....

today's good news is that we got a 1.3 for our linguistics presentation + research

BUT now the stress goes on, as i have to write a whole paper until next week tuesday while going to uni AND looking for a new job

Rob Instigator 06.30.2014 01:23 PM

sucks pony. best of luck.

foreverasskiss 06.30.2014 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
daaaamn...you had me for a sec. then no.. :(:(

i don't normally blow my load so soon. its even worse during parties and shows.

Bytor Peltor 06.30.2014 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
and no, she didn't pay for everything. nothing was bought.

So is it still considered a date?

On the real......you ok?

Just saw a weather report where baseball size hail and some gnarly looking storms were pounding Chicago tonight.

floatingslowly 06.30.2014 10:30 PM

I want the new Thunderbolt Pagoda....shipped to Australia.

Savage Clone 06.30.2014 10:43 PM

I will. If we can get the damn thing mixed this century.

EVOLghost 07.01.2014 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
So is it still considered a date?

On the real......you ok?

Just saw a weather report where baseball size hail and some gnarly looking storms were pounding Chicago tonight.

It should be no? What difference would it have made if we had dinner instead of hanging out at the beach. Now I'm really curious as to what the requirement for a 'hang out' to be considered a date. Hmmmmm

Either way. That storm was fucking KILLER! I was driving from my cousin's(literally on the opposite side of Chicago from me) and that shit was awesome. It's amazing what wind, rain, and light can do. The effects of the three I jut woke up because it's hot as fuck. The power went out.

Bytor Peltor 07.01.2014 08:23 AM

Quote:

It should be no? What difference would it have made if we had dinner instead of hanging out at the beach. Now I'm really curious as to what the requirement for a 'hang out' to be considered a date. Hmmmmm

Either way. That storm was fucking KILLER! I was driving from my cousin's(literally on the opposite side of Chicago from me) and that shit was awesome. It's amazing what wind, rain, and light can do. The effects of the three I jut woke up because it's hot as fuck. The power went out.

It DOESN'T make a difference......it wasn't my intent to make you question anything. I was reading it as if you thought it was a date and possibly she thought it was just "hanging out."

That storm does sound KILLER!

EVOLghost 07.01.2014 10:18 AM

Perhaps hahaha. Either way it was a great time. There's a bit of a funny story because this girl lives next to my friends brother. He knows me quite well, his sister is in my close group of friends. It turns out he has cameras around his house....and we were parked in front of his house for like 40 minutes talking n stuff. Now this wouldn't be so funny if we weren't keeping this a secret....but we are and stuff has been happening in te hood, I just hope he doesn't watch Sunday night and ends up showing my friend who will might fuck things up and tell everyone.

pony 07.02.2014 11:17 AM

my parents gave me a new phone, my doctor gave me new medication
everybody's GIVING me stuff

EVOLghost 07.02.2014 11:29 AM

now get someone to give you a billion dollars....and then let me get $20 bucks.

pony 07.02.2014 11:46 AM

$20? you insane?

EVOLghost 07.02.2014 04:49 PM

Pshhh fine then....cheapskate.

Bytor Peltor 07.02.2014 05:41 PM

Quote:

now get someone to give you a billion dollars....and then let me get $20 bucks.

EVOL looking for a come up......

Earlier today, I heard a man sing at his funeral.

pony 07.03.2014 04:45 PM

I am going to my mum's soon
and this time I'm gonna stay longer than usual.
I am excited to see her but I am also kinda scared to stay there for so long, there is nothing to do really and my mum will be at work, so she'll only be able to hang with me in the evenings
maybe I'll borrow a bike and ride it through the woods every day, can't really do that here since I'd have to take a long ride through the city first to get to the woods and I am scared as shit of riding my bike here in the city

!@#$%! 07.03.2014 05:00 PM

RAIN!!!

pony 07.04.2014 10:42 PM

tonight was surprisingly shitty and i took it surprisingly well
yay me

Bytor Peltor 07.04.2014 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pony
can't really do that here since I'd have to take a long ride through the city first to get to the woods and I am scared as shit of riding my bike here in the city

My wife and I are friends with a girl in New Orleans. She is about your size and rides her bike everywhere......even with heels on! She has a few battle wounds and the bike has received damage in a few occasions, but she loves it!

Genteel Death 07.05.2014 10:54 AM

pony 07.05.2014 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
My wife and I are friends with a girl in New Orleans. She is about your size and rides her bike everywhere......even with heels on! She has a few battle wounds and the bike has received damage in a few occasions, but she loves it!

I wish I was like that but I am too scared of cars and breaking my glasses
I rode my bike to work a few weeks ago cause my co worker couldn't open the gate and when I arrived I started crying because it was too stressful for me

A Thousand Threads 07.06.2014 06:39 AM

4 Track taperecorders are allmighty machines.
They make you record a fucking tambourine track for hours.

I wish i could marry it off to the coffee machine....

pony 07.07.2014 05:23 PM

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...9/potato-salad

LOVE

Nefeli 07.08.2014 03:05 AM

working on this now. with oils. the 3rd i m working on and smth finally starts to happen.
im focused on learning the media and fixing my strokes etc
and now new thoughts surface; about feelings. and what my purpose is, and what my goal really is.
and i m thinking wtf man, i dont need now to think about that too. its smth that is supposed to come naturally.
one step at the time, you know. so shut up. even if with this subject i dont get the feeling, its ok.

Bytor Peltor 07.08.2014 02:45 PM

Happy Birthday Fletch

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 07.08.2014 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli

What I like about this is its both erotic and yet its totally not. She could just as easily be getting dressed for work as she is getting undressed.. It could be a painting about the practical realities of femininity and yet could be totally sexual. Brilliant!

Nefeli 07.09.2014 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
What I like about this is its both erotic and yet its totally not. She could just as easily be getting dressed for work as she is getting undressed.. It could be a painting about the practical realities of femininity and yet could be totally sexual. Brilliant!

thats cool! thank you. i dont want it to be only about the bra.
:)