Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

_slavo_ 06.30.2006 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheriff Rhys Chatham
the guy at the end looks like ross from friends.

that dude's my best mate.
for years i've been trying to get him to SY
with no effect

_slavo_ 06.30.2006 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishmonkey
ha Slavo you look so mad there, its like your saying "i'm the one in the black SY shirt" when before i even saw that i just knew it was you, i'd say you are the mad dude in all your friends.

yeah I'm the mad mothafucka who always gets drunk and then sleeps in the woods

fishmonkey 06.30.2006 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
yeah I'm the mad mothafucka who always gets drunk and then sleeps in the woods

yeah thats me too man! the one in the group that wanders off when drunk or anything else, that then sparks the questions.. "Where is _______"<-(insert crazy mates name here) followed by a search party where intensity equals the amount they actually like you.

yr man is the image of Ross from friends, keep trying to covert him, i swear to god, t'was the same with my best mate and then one day it just clicked.

_slavo_ 06.30.2006 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishmonkey
yeah thats me too man! the one in the group that wanders off when drunk or anything else, that then sparks the questions.. "Where is _______"<-(insert crazy mates name here) followed by a search party where intensity equals the amount they actually like you.

yr man is the image of Ross from friends, keep trying to covert him, i swear to god, t'was the same with my best mate and then one day it just clicked.

this one has the gayest musical taste EVER!
he listens to Enya, Enigma, Abba and shit like that....and BBC.

he's still my best mate, I keep music out of the discussion.

porkmarras 06.30.2006 06:37 AM

Quote:

I'm yet to meet a gay man who's a massive fan of enya.I happen to know enya's brother(who's gay) and he doesn't like her music either.Fit lad he is too.

Glice 06.30.2006 06:40 AM

The only person I've ever met who liked Enya was from very far away where they didn't have CDs. He was very, very not gay.

What's wrong with Abba anyways? Abba own everything. Ever.

Toilet & Bowels 06.30.2006 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
The only person I've ever met who liked Enya was from very far away where they didn't have CDs. He was very, very not gay.

What's wrong with Abba anyways? Abba own everything. Ever.

abba are like the shit equivalent of the beatles

_slavo_ 06.30.2006 07:46 AM

this mate is not gay at all

but does it matter anyway?

Trasher02 06.30.2006 09:09 AM

Yawn...
Where are the new Saturnine pictures?

luxinterior 06.30.2006 10:11 AM

You are really going to want those new Saturnine pictures when you see this one of me with a huge-ass bandaid on my chin.

So yeah, my brother took this picture using my phone. I thought he was just taking pictures of himself like usual, and since I'm not at my most observant at 3 a.m., I did not discover the truth until today. All I have to say for myself is that I love this picture and it is my new desktop background.

Savage Clone 06.30.2006 10:12 AM

What are you, some kind of OCD neat-freak?

luxinterior 06.30.2006 10:16 AM

Oh aren't we clever.

Savage Clone 06.30.2006 10:19 AM

Good comeback!

Inhuman 06.30.2006 10:19 AM

Quote:

I really hate when you have best friends with a weak music taste. One of my best buddies listens to all that pop punk stuff plus a lot of really typical metal and he just sits there bashing on SY. He says that they put him to sleep.

luxinterior 06.30.2006 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Good comeback!

Yes, and if someone posted a picture of themself with a bunch of dogs, I'm sure you'd be the guy who would reply with, "You must really like cats."

Savage Clone 06.30.2006 10:26 AM

Touche.

jon boy 06.30.2006 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luxinterior
You are really going to want those new Saturnine pictures when you see this one of me with a huge-ass bandaid on my chin.

So yeah, my brother took this picture using my phone. I thought he was just taking pictures of himself like usual, and since I'm not at my most observant at 3 a.m., I did not discover the truth until today. All I have to say for myself is that I love this picture and it is my new desktop background.

why have you got a plaster on your chin? i dont mean that in a nsaty way, just curious.

luxinterior 06.30.2006 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
why have you got a plaster on your chin? i dont mean that in a nsaty way, just curious.

I had a bit of an accident. I'd like to think that there were ninjas involved, but that wouldn't be true.

Rob Instigator 06.30.2006 11:04 AM

fucking goddamn NINJA FUCKS!

luxinterior 06.30.2006 11:06 AM

I'm finding strong evidence to support my suspicions that people only want to take pictures of me when I am in a great deal of pain. I have to admit, they are funnier than regular pictures, of which I'm sure there are none of me. And besides, you have got to see this impressive leg sunburn I had going for an entire summer: