Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

Genteel Death 03.20.2015 03:29 AM

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/a...ovement_bandit
Akron police seek ‘Bowel Movement Bandit,’ serial car defecator

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.20.2015 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genteel Death
http://dangerousminds.net/comments/a...ovement_bandit
Akron police seek ‘Bowel Movement Bandit,’ serial car defecator

JR Smith finally found something to do at night in the Cleveland area

schizophrenicroom 03.20.2015 05:48 PM

that's moderately impressive

rebeccagotcursedout 03.20.2015 09:59 PM

vote democrat and vote my finger in between yr fucking face!!!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.20.2015 10:55 PM

That's why ini don't vote ;)

rebeccagotcursedout 03.21.2015 01:22 AM

never vote republican because those suck ass rich asses rich fucks will tell you otherwise.

don't vote republican. in america. they'll want to be ur friend.

rebeccagotcursedout 03.21.2015 01:26 AM

please!!!............. don't because i've seen the damage.

rebeccagotcursedout 03.21.2015 01:30 AM

please!!!!!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.21.2015 02:08 AM

Oh fuck it now im voting Republican fo life just for you and Abe Lincoln

dead_battery 03.21.2015 02:32 AM

i vote ghost of alzhiemic regan everygoddamn time, no matter who is on the ballot.

he runs the carb lines and the crack lines, keeps the sludge flowing through the veins. death squads to south america and star wars lasers beaming down love to your location, all across the nation. and poppy bush will have you suicided by the cia if you LOSE and do drugs, especially if its the crack his organization is selling.

Genteel Death 03.22.2015 11:02 AM

Mind fried on rastafarian mdma.

Nefeli 03.22.2015 02:36 PM

i just had half glass of some light booze, after very very long time and i feel like a virgin.
you know. the song.

EVOLghost 03.22.2015 06:56 PM

aww snap! My girlfriend's grandpa gave us his stereo system....the turntable needs a new needle....but I can listen to cassettes!

PELTOR! ACID MOTHERS MIXTAPE HAPPENING NOW!

!@#$%! 03.22.2015 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost

post us a link yo

ps- yr girl is pretty

schizophrenicroom 03.22.2015 10:06 PM

fuck pollen and fuck sinus headaches.

!@#$%! 03.22.2015 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
fuck pollen and fuck sinus headaches.

rejoice

schizophrenicroom 03.22.2015 10:45 PM

getting that tomorrow. the pollen is SO HORRIBLE AND EVERYWHERE here. on top of my tension headache I feel misera and I have work tomorrow. Christ I feel awful.

!@#$%! 03.22.2015 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
getting that tomorrow. the pollen is SO HORRIBLE AND EVERYWHERE here. on top of my tension headache I feel misera and I have work tomorrow. Christ I feel awful.

best way i've found that to work is to lay on the side, spray into the bottom nostril, rub the sinus as the liquid collects below, the blow snot copiously, switch sides.

also lay back/hang head, spray down, rub forehead, etc.

some people swear by neti pots (cheaper) but i find sprays more convenient and sanitary-- during allergy season i keep one in the car, one in the night table, one in the computer bag, etc.

the other potential cure is to eat bee pollen from your region--this takes time to work though.

schizophrenicroom 03.23.2015 12:00 AM

I feel like someone is pressing down on my sinus cavity. btw I never knew sinister and sinus share the same latin root!

Dr. Eugene Felikson 03.23.2015 01:02 AM

Dr. Eugene Felikson 03.23.2015 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
aww snap! My girlfriend's grandpa gave us his stereo system....the turntable needs a new needle....but I can listen to cassettes!

Do you know what kind of cart you got EVOL?

Basic replacement needles run pretty cheap online, and are generally easy to swap.

schizophrenicroom 03.24.2015 04:04 PM

i hate days off and having shit to do. i read il purgatori and la vita nuova for fun, though.

rebeccagotcursedout 03.24.2015 07:21 PM

they're called stylus. you can order them. they're cheap. do it now!!!

so you and yr girlfriend can have an analog relaxing good time.

rebeccagotcursedout 03.24.2015 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Oh fuck it now im voting Republican fo life just for you and Abe Lincoln

that's just what you want. but i'll pay the price. young republifucs are the worse scum fucks ever to invade any bar. you've met em!!! they dont call them re PUB li cans for nothing you know!?!

but you live in Cali.:rolleyes:

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.24.2015 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebeccagotcursedout
but you live in Cali.:rolleyes:

"Da Homiez thinkin Cali just fun and bitchez" Tupac

Oh, we have those fucks here too, indeed since their a minority they shout the loudest about the sky falling and are obviously the most pissed off of any GOP fucks in the whole country because NOTHING in Cali fits into their agenda, they always hatin..

dead_battery 03.24.2015 07:50 PM

they last took office with a trillion dollar surplus at the peak of the US empire when it reigned as the worlds sole superpower. it took 8 years for them to reside over the worst depression since the 1930s and create ISIS.

it is scarcely fathomable how utterly they - i cant even use the word 'failed' because it was worse than that. the last republican administration went beyond incompetence and stupidity over into the realms of apocalyptic suicide.

if you look at what they actually did - it was something like the native american practice of potlach in which a tribe which had been too successful destroyed its own riches in order to humiliate another tribe. it was a kind of sacrifice of lives and wealth for no clear or discernible purpose beyond rumsfeldian po-mo fantasy theatre and cheneys dark psychotic aggression.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.24.2015 07:52 PM

Yes but sadly dead_battery its merely the smoke-and-mirror ruse from 1984 to somehow suggest the Democrats or any other political machinery is fighting against such an agenda. They all in on it together, picking a "lesser evil" is still evil and still part of an evil agenda.

rebeccagotcursedout 03.24.2015 07:54 PM

i've got two boots. one to smash a Sarah Palin face and one to forever damage a Ted Nugent lookalike.

in other words.

one to annihilate a racist hunter "mudlife fo life fuck" and the other a stuck up rich facist beatch!!!!

i have to deal with both. and luckily i have two FEET to keep my balance!!!

im telling you, those republicans are congregating and mulitiplying each day. spreading the hate!!!

dead_battery 03.24.2015 08:03 PM

they failed completely in everything they tried to do and not only failed they slaughtered soldiers and innocents and destroyed an entire nation and regressed parts of the middle east into ISIS which is one of the greatest evils and barbarisms of all time.

they intended to take over the entire of the middle east and had a fucking 2 YEAR timetable! another leaked truth that hardly anyone knows about since the media was intimidated and bullied into terrified submission.

dead_battery 03.24.2015 08:05 PM

Quote:

Yes but sadly dead_battery its merely the smoke-and-mirror ruse from 1984 to somehow suggest the Democrats or any other political machinery is fighting against such an agenda. They all in on it together, picking a "lesser evil" is still evil and still part of an evil agenda.

there were a few democrats who opposed it like kucinich. mostly they went along with it because they cared about appeasing the media and their careers and power. some of the morons probably fucking believed it would work too.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.24.2015 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead_battery
they failed completely in everything they tried to do and not only failed they slaughtered soldiers and innocents and destroyed an entire nation and regressed parts of the middle east into ISIS which is one of the greatest evils and barbarisms of all time.

they intended to take over the entire of the middle east and had a fucking 2 YEAR timetable! another leaked truth that hardly anyone knows about since the media was intimidated and bullied into terrified submission.

yes but in what substantive way have the Democrats reversed any of that? In which way is the country definitively moving in a different direction? See living in a "Democrat paradise" I've come to learn directly that these assholes aren't really much different, they just piss on your other leg telling you its raining than the leg the GOP were pissing on, then they both kind of piss on each other so you think they don't like each other but in actuality they just into some freak-a-lic watersports shit yo!

dead_battery 03.24.2015 08:16 PM

Quote:

yes but in what substantive way have the Democrats reversed any of that? In which way is the country definitively moving in a different direction? See living in a "Democrat paradise" I've come to learn directly that these assholes aren't really much different, they just piss on your other leg telling you its raining than the leg the GOP were pissing on, then they both kind of piss on each other so you think they don't like each other but in actuality they just into some freak-a-lic watersports shit yo!

yeah i dont disagree.

but the bush admin policy had already failed - or gone beyond failure into the realms of sheer fucking catastrophe - before obama was even elected.

the entirety of the bush admin there were these quiet little establishment dems writing in the new republic and positioning themselves as cleaner, safer, slightly more rational proponents of the bush doctrine, just waiting to take over.

bush foreign policy was stupid and destructive so of course its better to have saner and smarter people in charge and obama is not some deranged maniac like cheney or some bizarre fantasist like rummy.

we'll be trying to clean up the bush and blair admins mistakes (although they pretend not to understand the consequences of their actions and have no regret and so 'fuck up' is a better word than mistake).

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.24.2015 08:20 PM

Obama is just Bush 3.0 with a better haircut and more knowledge about sports, he still totally committed to blowing shit up and killing people around the world, he just has to do it more on the down low cuz of all the negative publicity Bush 2.0 and Bush 1.0 garnered ;)

dead_battery 03.24.2015 08:20 PM

altho i wonder if the gop can ever recover because my god - rand paul - ted cruz? they're fucked.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.24.2015 08:22 PM

Mark my words, the next President will be a rich, elitist, white man from a corporate background. This is the Nixon Revolution revisited, these are the "silent majority" of pissed off, more or less racist and resentful white people who feel their economic power is threatened by minorities and equality. Just check twitter, just watch any Republican "analysis", just talk to some middle class white people. Its the same thing happening in Israel as previously sane Israelis fall under the spell of militant zionism and the fabricated existential threat of Arabs..

This is what happened from 1968-1978 and it WILL happen again from 2016-2024

rebeccagotcursedout 03.24.2015 09:06 PM

call me a paranoid freak, but those bastards are trying to destroy you and me.

do you really want Jeb Bush to serve office? he operates on a scale that is dreadfull. those racist bastards congelating assholes are bonding together. planning on hating me and you!!!! the poor and the non-christian. creating new but old problems.

IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!! because you know a rich republican is going to take office and his more military service to service more hate is going to rule!!!

PLEASE DONT LET THIS HAPPEN!!!! GOB BLESS, I'M OUT!!!!!!

rebeccagotcursedout 03.24.2015 09:26 PM

take into effect the rednick culture that has grown and spawn into the top 20 since Obama took office. they care little for him and every poor mans feeling.

i know. take my word for it.

they're out there and coming to get you unless you do something about it.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.24.2015 09:32 PM

Honestly what is the difference? Personally i liked George Bush better because at least we could openly criticize what is wrong without looking like assholes. You have to be careful criticizing Obama and Democrats unless you look like "those" kind of fucks even if the grievances are legitimate

!@#$%! 03.24.2015 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead_battery
there were a few democrats who opposed it like kucinich.

and paul wellstone who very possibly got killed for it

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebeccagotcursedout
GOB BLESS

YES!!

Genteel Death 03.26.2015 05:26 AM