Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

rebeccagotcursedout 05.22.2015 01:37 PM

I could go on vacation to panama city but I want nothing of that redneck loser shit. that's why im heading to the east coast. the gulf contains too much asshole sweat for me......it's too much nasty vagina and country bro semen for me to dip in. they can have florida.

gmku 05.22.2015 03:09 PM

You got the job?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
one week until I do not have to hear chatterbox ramble to herself

today:

Man that's funny
I think it looked good!
and I did it! Ha Ha!!
Oh wow....too funny
Come on CONCUR, wake up wake up wake up
Oh well!
You turned your music off
OOOhhhhhh!!!!!
Where was I?
I get a reprieve!
Let's see... tsk tsk tsk so....what comes?
I need to take some of that off
Alright who doesn't?
10.23 I get $200 off the...skip allotted and what we did when taxes came offf..
should be money in there now *sniff* *sniff*
How the heck can I read his?
Let's take all the taxes off...heeehhehehe
(in baby voice) I did not know that! Oh no! what a bad boy!
Taxes 1.34
Okay?
*cough*cough*cough*
(in baby voice) still no money there? Hmmm????
STOP IT! No coughing! (to herself after she coughed)

This is about 20 minutes worth guys......

!@#$%! 05.22.2015 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
You got the job?

he did!

new torments await...

Rob Instigator 05.22.2015 04:00 PM

shit yeah !

gonna be shaping the graduate programs at UH

gmku 05.22.2015 04:17 PM

congrats! Good to hear it.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.22.2015 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
shit yeah !

gonna be shaping the graduate programs at UH

Do they have a cohort with an emphasis on Dat Ass?

schizophrenicroom 05.24.2015 11:09 PM

yoo congrats rob

evollove 05.26.2015 12:24 PM

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/o...-stop-praying/

Time and again, President Barack Obama and his radical administration has tried to silence Christians in the military. Chaplains are not allowed to speak their mind, and secularism is mandated from the White House.

Yeah, you lib-tards probably think this is a good thing. Well, this comment just might change your little mind:

Who opened the door and let the wingnuts out! oMuslimone is no Christian! What has he done that makes him one? Makes Christian jokes? Ignores hundreds of Muslim Christians being killed, releases five terrorists for a traitor? Sends his thugs to thug funerals while ignoring cop funerals? Or ignoring a general killed in action in the Middle East? Muslim call to prayer is the sweetest sound? Nothing he has done makes him a Christian! Everything he has done makes him a tyrant! He does not believe in the Constitution, he is hell bent on destroying race relations and all of you POS lovers think that is good???? Anyone who does not believe in the Constitution should renounce their citizenship and get the flock out of this country, it is too good for you and the POS in the WH.

gmku 05.27.2015 07:08 PM

Don't forget to visit my blog sometime.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.28.2015 10:57 AM

Quote:

Dude i be mad checking out your blog!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.28.2015 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evollove
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/o...-stop-praying/

Time and again, President Barack Obama and his radical administration has tried to silence Christians in the military. Chaplains are not allowed to speak their mind, and secularism is mandated from the White House.

Yeah, you lib-tards probably think this is a good thing. Well, this comment just might change your little mind:

Who opened the door and let the wingnuts out! oMuslimone is no Christian! What has he done that makes him one? Makes Christian jokes? Ignores hundreds of Muslim Christians being killed, releases five terrorists for a traitor? Sends his thugs to thug funerals while ignoring cop funerals? Or ignoring a general killed in action in the Middle East? Muslim call to prayer is the sweetest sound? Nothing he has done makes him a Christian! Everything he has done makes him a tyrant! He does not believe in the Constitution, he is hell bent on destroying race relations and all of you POS lovers think that is good???? Anyone who does not believe in the Constitution should renounce their citizenship and get the flock out of this country, it is too good for you and the POS in the WH.

That these "letters to the editor" folks still exist is not surprising in the least, but how the attention they get in the Twitter era of politics is sad. These are the imbeciles you see on the Metro who believe they ARE Jesus returned to save us all from the Muslims, meanwhile back in reality...

!@#$%! 05.28.2015 11:15 AM

Quote:

i read some of it yesterday. you got a lot of followers very quickly! i should let you know the link to one of the articles is broken-- points to your own blog instead of an outside site so you get a "not found" error. i was able to work out the link anyway and read up. anthropology is fun.

anyway, congrats-- i think you've found your spiritual home at last-- just don't forget all about this cultural cesspool & visit some time.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.28.2015 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i read some of it yesterday. you got a lot of followers very quickly!

Fuck yeah I didn't even notice but since this blog was basically my idea i feel excited to for gmku and happy to steal much of the credit ;)

!@#$%! 05.28.2015 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Fuck yeah I didn't even notice but since this blog was basically my idea i feel excited to for gmku and happy to steal much of the credit ;)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.28.2015 12:12 PM

Quote:

Exactly.

gmku 05.28.2015 12:16 PM

Quote:

i read some of it yesterday. you got a lot of followers very quickly! i should let you know the link to one of the articles is broken-- points to your own blog instead of an outside site so you get a "not found" error. i was able to work out the link anyway and read up. anthropology is fun.

anyway, congrats-- i think you've found your spiritual home at last-- just don't forget all about this cultural cesspool & visit some time.

Ha ha. Well, it's more of a material world home than a spiritual one. And of course--how could I ever truly leave behind the cesspool origins from which I have crawled?

!@#$%! 05.28.2015 12:24 PM

Quote:

i do remember that, o needy one

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.28.2015 12:43 PM

Quote:

i do remember that, o needy one

gmku 05.28.2015 12:51 PM

How could one forget a place where they have thread titles like "Post comething..." . Which leads me to wonder, has anybody ever posted a come thing in this thread?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.28.2015 12:54 PM

gmku 05.28.2015 12:55 PM

Have you ever noticed that this thread is Post comething, not Post something?

!@#$%! 05.28.2015 12:56 PM

Quote:

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.28.2015 12:56 PM

Quote:

Have you ever noticed that this thread is Post comething, not Post something?

now I'm scared..

schizophrenicroom 05.28.2015 01:40 PM

i think i want another tattoo again soon

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.28.2015 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i think i want another tattoo again soon

I been debating going from zero placasos to full sleeve over the upcoming summer.. now that I'm in my 30s my brain and personality have gelled to the level where I feel like I've finally made up my mind..

schizophrenicroom 05.28.2015 01:46 PM

i have some keloid scarring on my arms that i think prevents a full sleeve but i can work around some of it. you have any ideas of what'll go in it?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.28.2015 02:00 PM

You just need to think of an abstract design or pattern that works around your scar. My homie has a huge birthmark that couldn't be tatted over, so our guy made it a huge sun in dragon scene.. works perfectly!

schizophrenicroom 05.28.2015 02:10 PM

yeah, i'm probably just going to stick to forearm area. also working in my sonic life cross on my upper arm is gonna take some maneuvering.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.28.2015 02:11 PM

Im interested in a combination of something like this for the shoulder piece..

Replace the forearm piece with this

schizophrenicroom 05.28.2015 02:16 PM

oh, that's really gorgeous

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.28.2015 02:21 PM

I would do this one for the full shoulder and part of forearm..

A Thousand Threads 05.30.2015 09:12 AM

so,
after bardo pond and christina carter,
I just wrote my 3rd fanletter to Sarah Mary Chadwick of Batrider.
the internet does make me do funny things.
lalala

rebeccagotcursedout 05.30.2015 09:44 PM

has anyone here ever been arrested and, if so, how long is yr rap sheet?

I stole a car once when I was 13. they didn't do much maybe probation I can't remember.

possession charge and public intoxication. 16. oh..

.. oh.. wait, another possession charge that was dropped when the driver admitted it was his weed baggies. so that was an attempt to distributed charge that I had. pending.

I used to have bad luck around the winter months likes FEB and March. that's when I remember doing time. but I've only served less than five weeks in jail. oh, and probation violation because I didn't want to do community service for some DUI charge. damn!!!!

speaking of which, I've had like at least two DUI charges in my lifetime. one for wrecking my parents car and the other for simply running a redlight which I admitted being three sheets to the wind.

I've also had multiple disorderly conduct charges for fighting. at least four.

had fights in bars, got scared up, took to the hospital but not arrested....not in order.

not bragging like a badass, so I've always felt ashamed of this, when I realized I was a criminal not too long ago. with a sheet record since my teens. like I was the redneck I always hated. no and ugh, it was always the crowd I hung around with and my caved in mental state I know now. and other shit so you can judge me. it's welcomed. yeah, im one of those guys, I've posted my ugly inbred skull here before.

now get a thrill/half ashamed if I watch Cops though I always complied with the pigs except, one time when I ran after they booked me like a dumbass before, I threw up in the station and had a janitor give me a lesson the next morning.

wow. Jesus fucking Christ!!!! that's a nightmare to read. figuratively and non-figuratively speaking.

anyone else?

rebeccagotcursedout 05.30.2015 09:54 PM

maybe Suchfriends beat up a cop? maybe you're all pussies!!! maybe im kidding.

Keeping It Gimple 05.30.2015 10:12 PM

go take care of your family and stop posting this shit

schizophrenicroom 05.30.2015 10:25 PM

changing your name is so expensive and there isn't really a line for "i felt like it" so i guess that's out the window

rebeccagotcursedout 05.30.2015 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Gimple
go take care of your family and stop posting this shit

here's my take care list.

1. pay support.

2. walk to the pond and feed the geese. teach her to throw a huge stupid ball and laugh and cherish her smile while we eat ice cream and she saw the white album spin on vinyl for the first time and enjoyed it, tomorrow we'll go to the zoo and see her grandfather and my mums family.

3. sorry, I should be in jail.

4. she's asleep right now. so my job is done and I can post whatever I want.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.30.2015 10:40 PM

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.30.2015 10:43 PM

And by the way.. that rap sheet doesn't make youa criminal. It nakes you an unlucky knucklehead at times. A criminal makes their livelihood from acts of crime and/or have spent time in prison. So don't feel so bad, everyone gets into bar fights from time to time, y loo u just had the bad luck to be arrested for it..

rebeccagotcursedout 05.30.2015 10:48 PM

Quote:

And by the way.. that rap sheet doesn't make youa criminal. It nakes you an unlucky knucklehead at times. A criminal makes their livelihood from acts of crime and/or have spent time in prison. So don't feel so bad, everyone gets into bar fights from time to time, y loo u just had the bad luck to be arrested for it..

YES!!! this is what I was looking for, but not quite. though I did invite the insults. kinda. a total and not a sly, not so, "I have this not under control" comment.

edit: job is done. hit a nerve. everyone is happy now.