Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

MellySingsDoom 06.17.2008 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
this is now my favourite website

A great call on the site, Cantanky. A curious question for you, out of interest: Surely it's thickness of cock that counts, rather than length? I speak as a a gayer, where girth is more appreciated.

Cantankerous 06.17.2008 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king_buzzo
lol.

nice avatar + sig.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Lists_of_stars

i was looking at some constellations on wikipedia and i realised how many stars and systems there are.

and there's even more than that.

/astronomy geek

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
A great call on the site, Cantanky. A curious question for you, out of interest: Surely it's thickness of cock that counts, rather than length? I speak as a a gayer, where girth is more appreciated.

generally speaking. however, it helps to have a bit of both.

HECKLER SPRAY 06.17.2008 06:37 PM

Quote:

and there's even more than that.

/astronomy geek

generally speaking. however, it helps to have a bit of both.

HECKLER SPRAY 06.17.2008 06:40 PM

schizophrenicroom 06.17.2008 06:43 PM

i fucking hate this apartment.

HECKLER SPRAY 06.17.2008 07:00 PM

Why ?

schizophrenicroom 06.17.2008 07:13 PM

the couple letting us stay here put parental blocks on the dvd player and playstation, so we had to buy a new dvd player. the wifi is spotty, the pcs have insane parental blocks, my laptop and the wifi hate each other. i could go on. plus, they're super mormons. brigham young university's logo is everywhere.

HECKLER SPRAY 06.17.2008 07:19 PM

Oh, that sucks, where are you ?

schizophrenicroom 06.17.2008 08:55 PM

utah.

schizophrenicroom 06.17.2008 08:56 PM

i just talked to a super old friend. i'm excited.

EMMAh 06.17.2008 10:29 PM

I need to flip my mattress.

The only way I get to sleep is if I have my head at the foot of the bed.

touch me i'm sick 06.17.2008 10:44 PM

emmah,you were in my dream last night haha

EMMAh 06.17.2008 10:45 PM

Is that so?

What was I doing?

touch me i'm sick 06.17.2008 10:48 PM

i was at schoold, and you were a new girl there. your hair was short and was dyed like turqoise and pink stripes. you were wearing this goofy frilly dress that matched your hair. i tried to befriend you, but you seemed really bored. also the turqoise part of your hair is the color that i'm gonna dye it ( http://www.manicpanic.com/best%20hai...turquoise.html ). you pretty much hated everyone at my school. hahah weird. i dunno how i knew it was you, i couldn't really see your face or anything

EMMAh 06.17.2008 10:51 PM

That really sounds like while I'm at school. Filled with hatred!

Atomic Turquoise is a really nice colour, my friend had her hair dyed that colour for a long while.

Post pictures when you do it!

Cantankerous 06.17.2008 10:52 PM

i tried to dye my hair that colour and it turned green because my hair was yellow. so then i just dyed green over it.

those were the days.

touch me i'm sick 06.17.2008 10:53 PM

well i just dyed my hair black. i feel totally badass, like i could put on a leather coat and some red lipstick and kill some people. i'm going to india this summer so i wanted to look semi normal and not have blue hair when i go there you know.. i'm gonna dye it when i get back for the fall. i'll post pictures then.

Cantankerous 06.17.2008 10:55 PM

:eek:
it's monsoon season there, you know that right?
also it's going to be hotter than hell.

touch me i'm sick 06.17.2008 10:55 PM

Quote:

i tried to dye my hair that colour and it turned green because my hair was yellow. so then i just dyed green over it.

those were the days.

yeah i'm worried that'll happen. i dyed my hair blue without bleaching once, and it turned mossy green it was bad. ill probably bleach at a salon, and then dye it this time around though. my hair'd also gettin super long and wild, so it'll look nuts in atomic turqoise.

touch me i'm sick 06.17.2008 10:56 PM

Quote:

:eek:
it's monsoon season there, you know that right?
also it's going to be hotter than hell.

oh man i know. i'm going with habitat for humanity and my school for 2.5 weeks to build shit in chennai and pondicherry. then i'm gonna be in bombay for a week with my closest friends, no school and no parents!!! i feel like such a goofy highschooler

EMMAh 06.17.2008 10:56 PM

That's kind of a good idea.

When I went to Trinidad and Tobago people thought I was a freak or something. Not everyone, but a lot of them.

People drove by me and stuck their heads out of their car windows to get a better look even after they'd driven past.

Quote:

those were the days.

Yeah, it's a lighter dye so you hair has to be pretty light for it to turn a vibrant turquoise.

Cantankerous 06.17.2008 10:56 PM

careful not to fry it though. i learned my lesson the hard way.

EMMAh 06.17.2008 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touch me i'm sick
oh man i know. i'm going with habitat for humanity and my school for 2.5 weeks to build shit in chennai and pondicherry. then i'm gonna be in bombay for a week with my closest friends, no school and no parents!!! i feel like such a goofy highschooler

Good for you :D

Cantankerous 06.17.2008 10:58 PM

that sounds fun. i want to go there really bad but i'm going to wait until the winter or something

touch me i'm sick 06.17.2008 10:58 PM

my hair's been fried many a time before. it grows super ffast though. i usalyly dye it for a while, grow it out supa long, then chop it all off. seems to be the cycle

Cantankerous 06.17.2008 10:58 PM

i did that.
no more dyeing though until it starts turning gray.

touch me i'm sick 06.17.2008 11:00 PM

hah. i gotta get through as many colors as i can before i look old and am forced to have tame sophisticated hair

Cantankerous 06.17.2008 11:01 PM

i've had just about every colour ever. i don't want unnatural colour now though.

EMMAh 06.17.2008 11:02 PM

I need to stop dying my hair so much.

I may dye it blonde for a while, but I dunno if I should even bother because it'll still be pink.

touch me i'm sick 06.17.2008 11:03 PM

my issue is i have seriously dark brows that are thick. i plucked the shit out of em today, but i'm so inconsistent. if i'm gonna go atomic turqoise i gotta sort that shit out

EMMAh 06.17.2008 11:03 PM

Quote:

i've had just about every colour ever. i don't want unnatural colour now though.

Same, except yellow and orange. I want to try both of those some time though.

I mean yellow yellow by the way, and not blonde yellow.

EMMAh 06.17.2008 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touch me i'm sick
my issue is i have seriously dark brows that are thick. i plucked the shit out of em today, but i'm so inconsistent. if i'm gonna go atomic turqoise i gotta sort that shit out

Don't worry about it, honeslty.

Thick brows (as long as they don't have little animals living within) are way better than little thin ones.

touch me i'm sick 06.17.2008 11:04 PM

i've had orange, but it was an accident. it looked tragic when my roots started growing out.

every once in a while i decide i want to look normal, and dye my hair dark but the dye just starts showing through again, and my man makes fun of my hay hair

touch me i'm sick 06.17.2008 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
Don't worry about it, honeslty.

Thick brows (as long as they don't have little animals living within) are way better than little thin ones.

yeah mihgt look cool with turqoise

Sonic Youth 37 06.17.2008 11:06 PM

I've discovered a love for ginger snap cookies.

touch me i'm sick 06.17.2008 11:07 PM

hey lily and emmah, we ain't friends on facebook yet. add me?

EMMAh 06.17.2008 11:08 PM

It's nothing personal, but my Facebook is for people I actually know. Sorry love ;)

Cantankerous 06.17.2008 11:10 PM

yeah me too
i have myspazz somewhere thoguh which is for whoveve.r

touch me i'm sick 06.17.2008 11:11 PM

no big deal, i just remember you mentioning it a while ago. iss cool

king_buzzo 06.18.2008 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HECKLER SPRAY
a tribute to a former buzzo's avatar :

haha Zeo rangers. they were cool.

Quote: