Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 10.04.2015 12:35 AM

terriblecanyons 10.04.2015 09:11 PM

tampons aren't great but the diva cup freaks me the fuck out.

schizophrenicroom 10.05.2015 02:00 AM

i refuse. not gonna hang out in a bathroom stall emptying a cup of blood.

!@#$%! 10.05.2015 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i refuse. not gonna hang out in a bathroom stall emptying a cup of blood.

lol we've had some conversations about that stuff here

she thinks maybe for sleeping but no fuckin wei for going around town

playtex ftw--or so i hear

Rob Instigator 10.05.2015 02:41 PM

whatever it takes FTW

EVOLghost 10.05.2015 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
playtex ftw--or so i hear

the brand I've bought the most....not for myself obviously.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
whatever it takes FTW

and yes.

!@#$%! 10.05.2015 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
the brand I've bought the most....

playtex is round. the others are square. seen with my own eyes.

Quote:

not for myself obviously.

no need to explain-- we don't judge! :D

EVOLghost 10.28.2015 08:41 AM

So....I live right next door to a murderer. I mean he did his time n stuff and he doesn't seem like a bad dood other than the fact that he has bad screaming fits....but yeah...

evollove 10.28.2015 09:20 AM

Who did he kill? And does he scream anything particular?

EVOLghost 10.28.2015 10:00 AM

Who he killed, I don't know. The stuff he screams...well...not exactly sure. It's very muffled most of the time. But we did overhear him threatening his wife or girlfriend or whatever...and also saying he'll burn the building down. Yes. Cops were called....and well...they've just been there so much that they really don't do anything. The only time the cops were actually on the verge of doing something the children were involved. and they were screaming bloody murder for like 30 minutes. But the kids were fine....and just being kids with a tantrum.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 10.28.2015 12:53 PM

Syg i love you.. went from a random tampon analysis to reflections on murder

Rob Instigator 10.28.2015 01:37 PM

My new neighbor is a weird one. he is quiet, but his GF/wife/baby momma is a weird one and their little baby is a heavy crier. he comes off as a full on drinking ALL day kind of guy, where he drinks so much he does not get intoxicated but instead gets a bit numb, and she sits catatonic on a folding chair in their patio area as if she is nodding off on the Horse... A different lady with three children comes by sometimes. my guess is that his guy got caught making a baby with a crack-ho of some sort, his wife left him, and now he lives with minimal furniture and a loud ass baby he could care less about.

people are so weird.....

Dr. Eugene Felikson 10.29.2015 02:27 AM

Dr. Eugene Felikson 10.29.2015 02:34 AM

Dr. Eugene Felikson 10.29.2015 02:39 AM

Antagon 11.04.2015 04:52 PM

I need to make a choice. Should I rather spend New Year's Eve with a few of my favorite people + one of my least favorite people or agree to that DJ gig I was offered, which enables me to experiment some more but keeps me away from said people. There's a catch to both decisions: The first one would involve seeing someone that has frustrated me time and time again as well and the second option might turn out to be a "Hey, I did you a favor, now you need to let me be your guest DJ in the future"-thing and I don't quite know if I can trust that person yet.

_tunic_ 11.05.2015 05:51 AM

do the DJ thing and arrange tickets for your friends

greenlight 11.07.2015 02:59 PM

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 11.07.2015 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenlight

This is brilliant

greenlight 11.07.2015 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
This is brilliant

hahaha, isn't it? imagine to be lit in zero gravity!

EVOLghost 11.07.2015 04:03 PM

whaaaattttt hhhooowww
I can't imagine. That's aesome.

Bytor Peltor 11.09.2015 02:48 PM

So the Starbucks red cups don't celebrate Christmas......guess what, neither does the Bible!

EVOLghost 11.09.2015 04:01 PM

Fuck. My dog went missing. He didn't run away...if he did....he's fucking Houdini because neither gates were open or anything. I think someone stole him. This sucks. The front gate had a chain and lock but my mom switched it to just his old collar to keep it shut(you were able to push it open with enough force and he is 60 lbs). He was out for about an hour before my mom noticed he was gone.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 11.09.2015 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
So the Starbucks red cups don't celebrate Christmas......guess what, neither does the Bible!

care to elaborate?

Bytor Peltor 11.09.2015 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
care to elaborate?

Earlier today I saw a story about a Pastor in Arizona clamoring about the "War on Christmas" because Starbucks holiday coffee cups are just red and don't have any Christmas symbols like in previous years: Christmas Trees, jingle bells, reindeer, wreaths, ect.

In response, the Pastor suggested that Starbucks customers give their name as, "Merry Christmas" when ordering so the Starbucks staff has to at least write the phrase as Starbucks corporate a few years back said employees could no longer greet customers by saying, "Merry Christmas."

In response to the over 12 million youtube views, Starbucks released a statement saying it was their intent to have the solid red cups used as a canvas so customers could do their own Christmas decorations.

Today, several "Christians" have responded by saying IN NO WAY does a red cup with no holiday symbols equal a "War on Christmas."

I was just pointing out that in NO WAY does the Bible mention or celebrate Christmas or any of it's related holiday symbols.

Hope you find your dog EVOL......

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 11.10.2015 12:48 AM

Again, so what about Christmas celebrating and the Bible? What do you really mean to say?

Anyway i was quite impressed with the way the interwebs handled the cup troll bait from those media whoring "pastors" who instigated this whole nonsense. The majority of Christians all thought it quite silly to say the least, even the FoxNews crowd didn't take the troll bait, they were all pretty chill about it, no fear mongering to speak of which actually surprised me because the whole "cultural war on Christianity" is indeed entirely the fictional creation of the FoxNews crowd..

Antagon 11.10.2015 07:43 AM

Quote:

Fuck. My dog went missing. He didn't run away...if he did....he's fucking Houdini because neither gates were open or anything. I think someone stole him. This sucks. The front gate had a chain and lock but my mom switched it to just his old collar to keep it shut(you were able to push it open with enough force and he is 60 lbs). He was out for about an hour before my mom noticed he was gone.

Damn. Hope you find him again.

Bytor Peltor 11.14.2015 12:08 AM

Strange Things Off The Galveston Coast

EVOLghost 11.16.2015 04:23 PM

I wish I knew how to use an abacus.

Bytor Peltor 11.17.2015 08:05 PM

I have a feeling Charlie won't fare as well as Magic has......

The only HIV approved hair polish on the market.

EVOLghost 11.18.2015 11:37 AM

My Dog was foudn btw! It's a long story but he's back home. He's been home too...but man was he happy to see us again. And I...was even happier. THis dog is the best dog ever. his personality is just so strange. He's not mean and just loves everyone....no seriously....he's the best. so happy and kind and the biggest cuddlebug. He was only gone for four days...but man did we miss him.

Rob Instigator 11.18.2015 11:50 AM

awesome!!!! I would freak if my pup was gone....

EVOLghost 11.18.2015 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
awesome!!!! I would freak if my pup was gone....

Yeah...I love animals period...they're awesome...but this dog really has a hold on me. He's super special...there's just something about him that draws you in to meet him then he steals your heart once you get to know him. Every time I take him for a walk...someone always stops to meet him. Everyone loves him...he's such a ladiesman too! He really really likes girls.

dead_battery 11.18.2015 05:28 PM

Red Mercer 9 months ago
I want to believe the Americans really did give the British 20,000 jizz trees
Reply · 54

Hide replies

jennymanydo 6 months ago
+Red Mercer they never really forgot that war in 1700s.
Reply · 5

Red Mercer 6 months ago
+jennymanydo to say nothing of 1812
Reply · 9

rabid rabbitshuggers 2 months ago
We did. We thought they were pretty. We knew knew nothing of the great British custom of WHINGING.
Reply · 7

AutisticWayOfLife 1 month ago
+rabid rabbitshuggers Whinging. Wow, that's a very British word you used there.
Reply · 2

rabid rabbitshuggers 3 weeks ago
+AutisticWayOfLife
I lived there for a while.

ONE SNOW DAY and the bitching didn't stop until May.
Reply · 3

Bytor Peltor 11.18.2015 06:17 PM

Quote:

My Dog was foudn btw! It's a long story but he's back home.

Such Happy news......because in our minds, we always think the worse!

EVOLghost 11.20.2015 10:30 AM

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 11.24.2015 02:06 AM

http://www.uglysnuglies.com

Silver ✴ Rocket 11.24.2015 10:43 AM

Did you write this, nik?

Bytor Peltor 11.26.2015 03:50 PM

I hope everyone reading this is having a blessed Thanksgiving......so thankful to be spending it with family!

dead_battery 11.26.2015 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver ✴ Rocket

Did you write this, nik?

no, because if i had it would be a hell of a lot better and would have actually focused on the TECHNICAL aspects of these subjects rather than spending most of its time talking about liberal parliamentarian protest activist timewasting

still, any political theory that is even attempting to think about these subjects is automatically the most important thing happening at the moment.