Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   wach out for ... (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=15423)

gast30 08.10.2007 08:58 AM

wach out for ...

gast30 08.10.2007 09:01 AM

the text sez "BLING KONG"

floatingslowly 08.10.2007 09:09 AM

1/10

point given for translation.

floatingslowly 12.18.2018 03:07 PM

What ever happened to this man-eating Euro-sex-cannibal? He was fun until he gave off creepy shut-in vibes. Why do so many of you people have serious mental health issues? Is it because of the internet, or Sonic Youth? #realtalk

floatingslowly 12.18.2018 03:24 PM

Also, why are there so many people still playing Pookieman Go on the train? Are these things related?

nicfit 12.18.2018 03:33 PM

what about the against the grain - peaches story?
that's the creepiest of them all.

floatingslowly 12.18.2018 03:54 PM

Hell I forgot about that.

D’ya reckon that was real? I really don’t think so. I personally don’t believe anything I read here, it’s one of the joys.

Few here know that IRL I am a hirsute Latin American woman, cursed to howl among the hills of Michoaćan, looking for my long lost lover. You’d really never guess that. Meanwhile, a name like “Peaches” is too on the nose, and likely just added spice to the story.

So while I applaud the pageantry, the subject matter was horrific.

C’mon Against the Groin, come take a bow.

nicfit 12.18.2018 04:04 PM

Dunno, I (very) rarely get creeped out by stuff I read on forums etc, but I remember getting bad vibes from that whole situation. Anyway, it's been a few years so I guess it's no more creepy anyway being grown up people at this time. I can't speak english.

https://www.wikihow.com/Not-Be-Creepy

h8kurdt 12.18.2018 05:25 PM

There was period where that guy just clogged up every thread with complete shit. Kinda like reading floatings posts tbh. I jest. Love//. But yeah, he was absolutely mental and I mean that in the literal sense. He made Tesla look like the voice of reason.

choc e-Claire 12.18.2018 05:31 PM

Damn, am I glad I missed those days.

!@#$%! 12.18.2018 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choc e-Claire

that motherfucker literally killed the board

he'd fill pages and pages of gibberish

tesla69 12.18.2018 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
There was period where that guy just clogged up every thread with complete shit. Kinda like reading floatings posts tbh. I jest. Love//. But yeah, he was absolutely mental and I mean that in the literal sense. He made Tesla look like the voice of reason.

Love you too coward

I must get under your skin for all of you to mention me so much simply because I post some information or an opinion. But then, those of us who strive for freedom always make the tyrants scream.

Get back to your cell phones and touching yourselves - its about as close to humanity you'll ever get.

choc e-Claire 12.18.2018 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tesla69
But then, those of us who strive for freedom always make the tyrants scream.

"h8kurdt is a tyrant."

Thanks tesla, that's the best laugh I've had in days.

nicfit 12.18.2018 05:40 PM

Quote:

Love you too coward

I must get under your skin for all of you to mention me so much simply because I post some information or an opinion. But then, those of us who strive for freedom always make the tyrants scream.

Get back to your cell phones and touching yourselves - its about as close to humanity you'll ever get.

Are you gast?

!@#$%! 12.18.2018 05:45 PM

generalissimo h8kurdt!

lmfao

nicfit 12.18.2018 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by operator
the childeren..

https://youtu.be/RybNI0KB1bg

EVOLghost 12.18.2018 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choc e-Claire

Gast was a hoot.

That’s where my location is from, one of his ramble posts.

floatingslowly 12.18.2018 06:06 PM

He was, until he went ...creepy... Euro-racist woman-hater. I’m good at reading people, and I’m quite convinced he would eat every last one of us, if we were locked in his farmhouse sex dungeon.

He’s got knives for teeth, man.

floatingslowly 12.18.2018 06:14 PM

Quote:

the childeren..

Nice try Gast2.0. ;)

floatingslowly 12.18.2018 06:15 PM

The everliving fuck, you ARE guest30.

Quote:

i like tesla and i think she’s fundamentally right about a some of her worries.

Yeah like that time you got me all freaked out about guinea pigs, catholic nuns, and bird flu vaccines? You fucking nutter, you had me scarrrrred!

h8kurdt 12.19.2018 05:01 AM

Quote:

Love you too coward

Tbf, your talk about a cashless society has something. However, your belief that all democrats (never republicans) are nothing more than a gaggle of pedos wanting to strangle every bit of freedom is clearly nonsense.

As for touching myself gladly thank you.

Quote:

generalissimo h8kurdt!

lmfao

It's a role I take with a heavy heart but accept it's needed.

floatingslowly 12.19.2018 05:18 AM

Quote:

i think it’s great to have different opinions and that tesla gets to freely express hers.

oh, don't get me wrong, I think that she is a valued part of this community, as is everyone who drives posts.

sometimes I just think her idears are a lil kooky.

floatingslowly 12.19.2018 06:14 AM

I’ve not seen that, but I’m getting Sarah Silverman on ice vibes from her janky movements. I reckon that years of exposure to Facebook chemtrails might also explain why she gets so excitable.

floatingslowly 12.19.2018 07:03 AM

Tesla, I know her and she isn’t kidding. Who will be the sperm doner to you lovely ladies, and your freerange brood?

(((Pick me pick me)))

Savage Clone 12.19.2018 08:00 AM

I took a stand for human extinction in my early twenties.

floatingslowly 12.19.2018 02:53 PM

The early 20’s are a terrible time to make decisions. Do you mean to tell me that you’ve never had the desire to see little SpaceReichlings to follow in Das Boots?

floatingslowly 12.19.2018 05:51 PM

Shush you, Handsome Clone is very attractive, and soooo very smooth. Everyone knows old lesbians never shave their entire bodies like he does. :)

Diesel 12.19.2018 05:58 PM

I found a video of gast/plips/flots online!! https://youtu.be/tS27pVDQXPs

floatingslowly 12.19.2018 06:07 PM

You did it. You found us!

Who is phips though?

Diesel 12.19.2018 06:14 PM

The dude who used to draw the spiderman comic thing - used to bang on about the people on the ween forum accusing him of being a reet' wrong 'un. He started off kinda ok before eventually pulling a gast, clogging up the place with insane nonsense. P-lips or summat..

floatingslowly 12.19.2018 06:16 PM

Deezel, please stop trying to confuse people into believing that I have a massive sockpuppet army. It’s just me, space, Phoenix, ink., and that prick glice. I bet you had no idea that I never left Oklahoma City, never really married a smexxy yung Australasian, or had a version 3.0 created in my image. Well, maybe YOU did. Maybe you know that I’m really posting from a truck stop bathroom on I35 as I pay my way out from soul crushing amerikkkan debt servicing the long haul drivers??? Maybe you know. Maybe you know because you are me??? Have you considered that? Fucking consider that.

choc e-Claire 12.19.2018 06:17 PM

What the fuck have I walked into?

floatingslowly 12.19.2018 06:19 PM

Cover your eyes, young lady. Cover them NOW.

choc e-Claire 12.19.2018 06:22 PM

It's the sort of thing where you know you should look away, but you can't...

floatingslowly 12.19.2018 06:32 PM

I know that it can be confusing, and that you are relatively new around here, but I’ll share a little secret: diesel and operator are the same person. Operator is the female persona, while diesel is the butch male.

Diesel 12.19.2018 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Deezel, please stop trying to confuse people into believing that I have a massive sockpuppet army. It’s just me, space, Phoenix, ink., and that prick glice. I bet you had no idea that I never left Oklahoma City, never really married a smexxy yung Australasian, or had a version 3.0 created in my image. Well, maybe YOU did. Maybe you know that I’m really posting from a truck stop bathroom on I35 as I pay my way out from soul crushing amerikkkan debt servicing the long haul drivers??? Maybe you know. Maybe you know because you are me??? Have you considered that? Fucking consider that.

I bet you did marry an Austriasian, and I bet her name is adolf isn't it? Has all the Lumberjacking-off in the Canadian outback gone to your head. Just you and your sick sock puppet "friends" such as Tesla, and swa(heeley) to keep you company on Neighbours street.

Prisoner cell block H?! More like prisoner SYG!

floatingslowly 12.19.2018 06:39 PM

Don’t you dare accuse me of being Canadian. Twice a fucking week I get asked. It’s my Texas-meets-the-commonwealth accent that I now have that does it, and it makes me want to suicide.

Speaking of Swah, did you know that she and Sonic Gail did a thing? I sa(w) it unfold on facebooks.

Diesel 12.19.2018 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Don’t you dare accuse me of being Canadian. Twice a fucking week I get asked. It’s my Texas-meets-the-commonwealth accent that I now have that does it, and it makes me want to suicide.

Speaking of Swah, did you know that she and Sonic Gail did a thing? I sa(w) it unfold on facebooks.

Not sure whether to believe this. Are you trying to hack my account or what?! My post count has gone and now my avatar is gone ffs..is this the end? My beautiful friend. ..Or am I just using the Doors lyrics as a subliminal mind-fuck?

Ain't fair swa(nker). Why can't I get any action here?! Darn these skinny butch feminist wrists

floatingslowly 12.19.2018 07:06 PM

Over a decade ago (has it been so long, my dearest friends), I believed that you were a fan of Diesel brand clothing, and only later became clued into the fact that it was your favorite huff.

I can’t answer your second part, as I’ve never experienced that problem. For some reason, despite the fact that I look like a pale bloated troglodyte, the finest example of human fauna sees fit to lay next to me. I’m an idiot, have no penis to speak of, a wafting stench, and skin sores that cover my entire body. How could this be, that a rather attractive, yet slovenly drunkard such as yourself, couldn’t find one (or three) willing to take your seed upon her belly??????

Diesel 12.19.2018 07:20 PM

I think I owned one diesel brand t-shirt :) I may or may not have plagiarised the name from someone on a Ghostface Killah forum in 98'. Sincerity, ugh. I'm gan t' bed now with my missus - operat(ion) wolf. We've been together since the arcade of the same name came out coincidentally. Sweet dreams bumble bug, don't catch owt embarrassing from those trucker girlfriends of yours.