Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The weekend's coming. (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=18680)

_slavo_ 01.04.2008 07:37 AM

The weekend's coming.

What are y'all up to?

(sorry sonicl to conquer your thread :D )

sonicl 01.04.2008 07:47 AM

Don't know, apart from that we're looking for new floor tiles for our bathroom tomorrow. I'm still not feeling all that well, so it depends how I feel when I wake up.

_slavo_ 01.04.2008 07:49 AM

Cinema tonight - not sure which movie to pick yet.

Tomorrow, I'm planning to buy a squash racket and go practising it since I think it's a pretty fast and exciting way how to stay slim..

Sunday, we'll cook something with my girlfriends and then I'll be probably playing the back catalogue of all of my ambient records (weird, haven't been listening to any other kind of music much lately).

_slavo_ 01.04.2008 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicl
Don't know, apart from that we're looking for new floor tiles for our bathroom tomorrow. I'm still not feeling all that well, so it depends how I feel when I wake up.

Flu?

sonicl 01.04.2008 07:53 AM

No, I came by car as usual.

:D

_slavo_ 01.04.2008 08:02 AM

Damn, it took me like 10 minutes to get the joke :))))

sarramkrop 01.04.2008 08:11 AM

Once I switch off I am meeting some friends and we'll go to the pub. After that it's wherever the mood will take us or possibly to someone's house, play some music, watch tv and whatnot. Tomorrow I'll probably sleep till the afternoon, do some domestic chores and finish off two radio shows that I have started recording for submission to a radio station but I still haven't managed to finish off, if I feel like it. On Sunday I'm meeting some friends at the bearaoke and I'll probably sing a song. I hope to accomplish all of this without falling sick.

screamingskull 01.04.2008 08:29 AM

Saturday - Picking out a new carpet for my bedroom, i'm thinking purple!

Sunday - Doing last minute homework and preparation for starting back at uni on monday.

floatingslowly 01.04.2008 08:48 AM

I'm going to try to sleep off Captain Trips.

gmku 01.04.2008 10:36 AM

Figuring out how to buy groceries on a broke income. Cleaning house, laundry. Whoopee.

ALIEN ANAL 01.04.2008 10:38 AM

nothing
my girlfriend is going to a 2 day gig, she went there tonight...but she doesnt live here so i wasnt able to go
god i miss her

screamingskull 01.04.2008 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
Figuring out how to buy groceries on a broke income. Cleaning house, laundry. Whoopee.

hope you figure it out. ;)

Inhuman 01.04.2008 10:40 AM

I'm heading out to coffee with a few friends rigt now. Might be jamming with a few people doing folk/indie/experimental stuff later on. I just got a Korg KP3, so there's not a chance that I'm going to be doing much otherwise.
I hope you get well soon sonicl

pbradley 01.04.2008 10:40 AM

Drinkin with my SF buddies now that I'm back from my week stay in OC. Shenanigans, etc.

I suppose buy more groceries, house chores, etc.

gmku 01.04.2008 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screamingskull
hope you figure it out. ;)

Yes, unfortunately, besides a strict menu plan for the next week, I think it also means shopping at the commissary on the local Army post (I'm ex-military, so have certain privileges) which I absolutely hate to my innermost guts. The place is crazy with extended families and old crusty retirees, and while there are savings, it also takes three times as long to get through the store. Ugh. I am not looking forward to this weekend.

sonicl 01.04.2008 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
nothing
my girlfriend is going to a 2 day gig, she went there tonight...but she doesnt live here so i wasnt able to go
god i miss her

whoa!!! Back up...

Girlfriend?????

When did that happen?

pantophobia 01.04.2008 11:46 AM

see Juno finally with the rest of the country
may go to my Uncle's house in Severna Park, and just listen to my new stereo more

ALIEN ANAL 01.04.2008 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicl
whoa!!! Back up...

Girlfriend?????

When did that happen?

yes sonicl i have a girlfriend, happend about 2 months ago

LittlePuppetBoy 01.04.2008 12:23 PM

be sure to bring your coat

sonicl 01.08.2008 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
yes sonicl i have a girlfriend, happend about 2 months ago

Hey, (just for once) I wasn't being nasty. I just managed not to see you post anything about her until now. Mind you, I was taking a rest from the board for much of the last two months.

Well done.