View Single Post
Old 06.15.2010, 05:18 AM   #34
Beautiful Plateau
children of satan

Beautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
of course it doesn't matter to you, you don't live right next to where it's going to be.

i'd like to hear your opinion on a giant viaduct (because that's what it mainly is) this close to your home.

with this i mean the noise, pollution, view and the fact that it will go right through a neighbourhood that had just started to live up again, after lots of great initiatives. it was becoming a place for people to meet up and do things together instead of only being there to live because it's super cheap but dangerous. and now they want to plant that bridge through it.

You're mostly right, of course. I was just being provocative, sorry.

Beautiful Plateau is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|