View Single Post
Old 07.28.2010, 01:07 PM   #10
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
When I was 20 I would have said she was a symbol of rape. Raped by god, and then man raped as a result (if you believe the "story").

When I was 24 I would have stated that I didn't care.

Now, I just think she might have been a woman that actually existed (maybe), but has this misfortune of being carved in history by fictitious bullshit. But really...I still don;t care that much.

You don't get pregnant w/out the aid of dick. I doubt god has a dick. Does god need a dick? And even if he did, he's god...why would he wanna fuck anyone on this planet? If he did want to, I'm sure he'd already fucked Eve...I mean, IF YA REALLY BELIEVE THIS SHIT....Eve had to be to most beautiful woman ever...'cause she was the first. Designed soley by god from the rib of Adam and not hand-me-down genetics.

People look retarded.