View Single Post
Old 07.28.2010, 02:55 PM   #15
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
To me Mary is a woman to look up to in the bible. Most every other strong person in the bible (besides miss magdelane) was a man. This gives the modern woman or even the old days woman someone to look up to as an example of how god would like us to be as a mother, wife, and role model in society. I don't know if the story of the virgin birth is real or not. I really don't care. I do believe that she gave birth to the man that was closer to god than any other human who walked this earth. How he cameto be is not a concern to me. The use of the word "virgin" infers moral cleanliness and good character to her. I am sure Jesus was not her only child. It is a story of how a WOMAN not a MAN brought forth a man that would forever change history. Gods way of showing us that behind every good man is a strong woman.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|