View Single Post
Old 07.30.2010, 12:53 PM   #79
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Zoroaster, Guatama (I think) Zeus...

Some historical-linguistic scholars get quite excited about the Septuagint translating the Hebrew 'young woman' into 'virgin', so it wouldn't surprise me that wasn't due to the Nicene council; I know the Marian cult is a relatively late addition to Christianity, but obviously your Luthers and Zwinglis sorted that lot out.

yeah the buddha legend is a very late addition, zeus was son of rhea but athena was born from his head alone, plus a very handy hammer. when hera tried to give birth to something by herself she begat a monster called typhon that was locked up in the bottom of the ocean-- goes to show you men are better at this shit (ha ha ha).

i did a search of the golden bough online and it mentions that one of the myths of isis says not that she fucked the corpse of osiris but that she gave birth to horus all on her own. the cult of isis was popular in rome by the way so it's possible that some of her properties got transferred to mary (this is my own speculation).

anyway there are various myths like that but all date back to the bronze age, before that it's all big women with lots of tits that get the worship (hurray).

i wish someone would start a cult of monica bellucci, i'd so convert to that.

i was a member of the Church of Zeta in the 90s but then she up and married that turkey neck who probably covered her all in geezer dreck.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|