View Single Post
Old 08.02.2010, 08:59 AM   #103
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
pfft

you're not a victim-- you're a professional victim. which makes you the perpetrator. but i won't dance this stupid dance.

i won't get into into a long argument with a high-class troll-- what atsonic correctly called you-- it's utterly pointless. you'll find more excuses to keep crying wolf.

for the record, your doom and gloom posts often annoy me, but i don't throw a hissy fit or ask you to change what you write. it's the fucking internet-- serious business?

why don't you put me on ignore if my posts so disturb you? not that you bother to read them. or keep playing the angry nun if you wish. or complain about how victimized you are. either way i don't give a shit.

seeya.

This is extremely unfair. I'm not crying wolf or making drama - so if a woman decides she's not happy about something that is drama? I really did not expect that from you.

I just honestly thought you were one of those guys who said were willing to comply to certain requests in order to make the women on this board a little bit more comfortable and stop scaring them away.

But now I get it, they're only supposed to be around if they won't interact in anyway that'll bother you, right?

As you see, I didn't start making personal attacks like you're doing to me, I just asked, and if you could please answer me: Did you or did you not agree to keep photos of naked women in certain specific threads? Because I seem to remember you doing that - that is all.

So i voice myself against racism (which was the cause of my discussion with atsonicpark) and sexism and suddenly I'm a high class troll?

I'm far from it - sadly for you? - I'm very real and those are my REAL beliefs that I can't shut up when I see disrespect.

But like I said, this only really affects my image of you - because unlike what you said about me, you do not annoy me, I've always seen you as an intelligent man and enjoyed reading your posts.

And for the record - I'm not asking you to change what you write you seem to misunderstand me a lot - I just pointed out the contradiction.

I could go on and on about this argument (it's the internet it's not serious) but we all know it is. We're all real people here, and real things happen on it, I don't see it as a lawless place and apply different morals to it.

It's only the internet - doesn't apply.

And I'm not any different in real life: if I hear any remote homophobic, sexist, racist, xenophobic comment on the fucking bus or whatever, someone is sure to get a bashing. Party pooping all this morality on the internet?

Perhaps. But like I said, this isn't about me, I'd like to see more women posting here that's all and I'm telling you why they don't - no supernatural mystery.

Its not your posts that disturb me, its the fact that you'll say one thing and do something else. And I'm clearly not being victimized, since I'm still posting here but I sadly gotta expect this to turn into a 99% male board - like i've seen it happen to many others.

There's an interesting sense of irony that you should sound so superior and patronising and even insulting towards me on a thread about Mary, but I guess I'm the only one to see the joke. You can try to ridicule me for talking about my beliefs, but it's only gonna make my point stronger - it seems you're really unwilling to show any respect towards women unless they're saying what you wanna hear.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|