View Single Post
Old 08.02.2010, 03:26 PM   #119
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
Yeah, I suppose I kind of forgot how sexist music is.

But, no, the internet IS a bit more sexist. Like you said, I think men are doing here what is frowned upon in "real life" now.

How can I get off the music forums? Where do you want me to go yahoo answers? Fashion blogs? Crochet tips?

Have you read Kim Gordon's tales about the summer Sonic Youth spent opening up for Neil Young and Crazy Horse?
she was dumbfounded by how overtly sexist and macho and mysoginistic the road crews and stage crews were, becasuse they were the same crews that had worked neil young's tours since the 70's, and they still carried that old "boys club" mentality.