View Single Post
Old 08.04.2010, 03:49 AM   #9
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
BTW, I own many guns, and frankly everyone I know literally owns guns and of all, none are even the slightest bit eager to kill someone and in fact are extremely responsible and passive about them. Your outlook sounds very inexperienced and like a naive stereotype exaggerated to the worst case scenario. I would imagine you don't have the responsibility of a family and in an area that could be subject to crime?

what are you talking about "a movement to maintain our constitutional rights?"

ask yourself.... aside from your bloated stereotype of gun waving crazies.... are these same people you refer to as armed for self defense actually committing crimes and killing people unnecessarily? ... or are crimes being committed by criminals that otherwise, legally aren't allowed to be in possession of a guns but would obtain them illegally, black-market anyway.

These people "armed for self defense" aren't kill happy but rather confident about the ability and right bear arms and protect themselves.... something you would probably understand if you had any balls (or have actually ever had experience with guns), it's always those farthest away from the scenario that are the most vocal.

I have a story about a friend, a best friend of my brother who we all go to shooting range together to shoot. Earlier this year in New Orleans, he shot and killed a robber with a shotgun, while on the phone with the security co. who had dispatched the police. It was done out of necessity, he wasn't anxious to do it and it's terribly inconvenienced his life (as you can imagine), but it was him or the intruder..... your opinion? I will post some links to the story and tell the details (by his account) later.

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|