View Single Post
Old 08.10.2010, 07:48 PM   #17
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Basically, what happened is me and SyrFox stopped arguing because we both pretty much only listen to electronic music now. Me and Gabe stopped arguing because we're both deathly bitter and cynical, and I know for a fact that I appreciate his finer qualities now more than ever. Satan got pregnant and won't post sadwhore.jpg. Batreleaser stopped doing meth. Westernquinox seems to have completed his Merzbow collection. Derek temporarily stopped listening to Kayo Dot after Mia got with James Gunn and is now going through that whole thing where he spent forever making a great album and probably feels like not enough people care anymore. Dead-Air seems to be MIA, since he got back with his wife, aside from his radio show; and trust me, I miss his posts. and Glice... well, Glice is pretty much the same ol' Glice, except that he recently admitted he enjoyed an Autechre track, even though it's not danceable. Phoenix and Floatingslowly are in love and therefore don't have time for the board. TheFoxBen likes the new Wavves record. Noisereductions still hasn't watched Inside. Joe Perinelo's had bad luck making Death Finger. n'ik's brilliant, honest, insightful posts are gone. Sway has returned with a bit of reserve and restraint instead of the pure insanity that defined his early posts. Ghostchase has been too busy rewatching Eureka 100 times to post. Rob... well... Rob continues to be Rob, for good or bad. Demonrail is too busy worshipping at the altar of Irreversible. Most of the other regulars are bored. Anngella.. alteredcourse.. terriblecanyons.. jennthebenn.. ploej.. we need more posts by you! Worst of all, no leeisfree or s shelley!

...Those are just a few of the factors contributing to the decline of this board.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|