View Single Post
Old 08.19.2010, 10:02 PM   #15
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
dating, sure why not.....

evolving to a serious relationship, ask yourself, do you want to be a Dad overnight? Ready for the responsibilities of being a dad? Capable of taking care of yourself, much less a child?

I have friends in this situation and generally, it's not favorable. Not being negative, but just honest. You're still young. If you want a family, at least make it your own offspring.

Keep in mind, you're good times with her involved the kid out of the picture. If you move in for example, the kid doesn't go away every time you get a boner.

A lot would weigh on how well you get along with the kid.... the you and her relationship is easy.... you and the kid is the challenge (for better or worst).

I know single moms that fiend sexual friendships for their various reasons but aren't exactly looking for anything committed themselves... maybe that's her angle... I don't know.... I will shut up now ____

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|