View Single Post
Old 11.26.2010, 02:20 AM   #63
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
I fell asleep listening to "Sonic Death" (not uncommon) the other day, but I had set it on 'repeat' somehow so it just played over and over while I slept... Lee's behind-the-bridge string picking during the outro of "She's in a Bad Mood" became heavily incorporated into this dream I was having, where I was walking through town and became aware of some kind of power station tower (which does actually exist) that caused the air to visibly and audibly vibrate with some type of electro-magnetism while that riff played over and over...basically this loud whirring hum was actually penetrating my dream as if it were audible on the city street and people just accepted it...hard to explain but legitimately terrifying. Some days I think that may be my favorite Sonic Youth song.
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|