View Single Post
Old 11.27.2010, 04:16 PM   #6
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I love her voice, her catchy pop hooks that get stuck in my head for days, her simplistic yet highly relatable lyrical content, the hidden gems on her albums that aren't singles (I consider sk8er boi to be the worst track on her otherwise masterful debut, Let Go), the fact that she's a pop star who I sorta grew up with and she's only 26 at the moment instead of coming close to her 40s, her juicy ass (see below), and her new "fuck" tattoo on her ribs.

Also, a song like "Losing Grip" initially seems like a pretty standard alternative rock tune, but then the breakdown hits just after the 2 minute mark, and the tender vocal melody she provides puts her leagues above her peers for me. She really touches the more feminine side of my personality, and with all things in consideration, it isn't too complicated to see how someone could fall in love with Avril.

Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|