View Single Post
Old 12.01.2010, 06:41 PM   #104
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
sway,

of course i prefer 'fun' over 'homework'. and so do most of my fellow students. this is NORMAL. or do you prefer your job over whatever you do for fun?

but, just like you have the responsibility to go to your job every day, most students are responsible enough to realize that this homework is a necessity to get where they want. we study because we know we'll pass our exams. you work because it earns you money and they won't fire you if you do your job well. we get through the boring assignments because the next one will be more challenging and interesting. you go back to work after a shitty day because it won't always be like that.

it's basically the same thing: we work hard to get qualified so we can do the job we want to do (i want to be able to show the people who want to hire me a degree that states how i have earned a few necessary skills) and you work hard to pay your bills every month.

in my opinion there's nothing wrong with welfare or scholarships. of course people will abuse the system, because that's what people do. but for every lasy bum who just tries to get as much as he wants there is some guy who just tries to do better in life than his parents did before him.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|